Friends gets a gf

>friends gets a gf
>stops coming over

Why is pussy so addicting?

Attached: 1449196056951.png (306x306, 136K)

Young men are traitors.

>>stops coming over

explain

He used to visit my place so we could give each other handjobs. It's like he doesn't want to hang out with his jerk off buddy now that he's in a relationship.

that sounds really gay tho

He found something that makes him happy and wants to spend more time with her. Don't take it personally. Man and woman are meant to be together. You should try and do the same.

We only hate women because we can't love them. Remember that

It's not gay at all.
Nah, I'm not really into hanging out with women.

Did you touch your friends peepee when he came over?

Because as a man it's a great feeling when a woman wants your cum. Fucking a woman feels like instant accomplishment, and you get a boost of confidence in life and feel alpha.

The only thing better is giving women orgasms. I fucking love it. It's one thing if they want to have sex with you, but another when you turn them into a squirming mess of orgasmic pleasure and really get them addicted to your touch. It's also one of the best ways to actually keep a girlfriend... keep things simple and give her orgasms.

10/10 I highly recommend fucking and giving orgasms to pussy.

Attached: danielseabed.jpg (1024x683, 111K)

>Nah, I'm not really into hanging out with women.
Well honestly I'm not against homosexuals. I really couldn't care less where you decide to stick your dick. But maybe you being gay/bisexual/demisexual or whatever the fuck is part of the reason your on this website? Let's face it, everyone here is a bit fucked in the head. Perhaps you not being hetero sexual means you are "defective" and therefore more likely to be a bit fucked up? Sorry for calling you defective. We're all a bit defective nowadays though due to the weird and modern world we live in.

Stop being so clingy with your friend, user. People grow apart, just accept it and let him live his life.

thats why i wanna dick down and turn my crush into a twinkie so bad and actually get a sense of happiness

getting your dick wet is more fulfilling than a great friend

He would come around almost every day to smoke weed and chat, maybe play some vidya.

I'm not being clingy, its just funny to me how this cycle always seems to repeat itself. It wouldn't be so bad if he actually had good things to say about his gfs, but most of his relationships have been full of turmoil. I remember him telling me about how he invested so much into these girls and was left with nothing once it ended. I would love for him to find a great girl who's really supportive of him, but it seems like most of them are toxic and he only puts up with it because pussy > friends.

Also this fag isn't me.

>tfw best friend dumped his gf because she didn't want us to hang out anymore
feels good. he's pretty Chad and knows that he can always get fresh new pussy.

Attached: 1550756333551.jpg (633x476, 66K)

get a so yourself
>who the fuck am i kidding

Bitches are fuckimg with your friends
Turn gay

Fair enough if that's the case, man. You really should have mentioned this from the beginning though. I assumed that he actually had a supportive gf and you were just jealous he didn't have as much time for you.

>I assumed that he actually had a supportive gf and you were just jealous he didn't have as much time for you.

Pfft please. I know when its time to let go, I can't compete with with the power of the pussy, I just hate seeing my friend sell his soul for pussy. Hes gonna invest so much time and energy into something that won't work out, just like last time.

Attached: 1449915770289.png (470x512, 32K)

>Why is pussy so addicting?
Why does live wish to not cease?

>addicting
Not a real word, try again