HOLY SHIT GUYS I DID IT I ASKED HER OUT TO SEE A MOVIE

HOLY SHIT GUYS I DID IT I ASKED HER OUT TO SEE A MOVIE

JUST SEND IT IM AO FUCKING SCARED

Attached: IMG-20190302-WA0000.jpg (1080x1044, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LpVNNC52Q_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Keep the thread updated, OP.
I'm curious how she'll respond.
Also the timeframe involved will be interesting.

I just thought to myself I will always regret it if I dont try

I am so proud of myself I never asked a girl out before

Its currently 23:10 Herr

I live in germany

I dont want to fuck up oh shit

Holy shit I cant believe I did it

Why didn't you ask in person, you better hope she ways yes or next time meeting will be a fucking ordeal like nothing you've ever experienced

just a tip OP, movies make for awkward first dates. if she responds and is interested, mention that you want to get something to eat first so you can actually talk to and get to know her. if it doesn't go well, just ditch her and go home.

I knew I wouldnt be able to

Tried to but couldnt

you sent her a question at fucking 11PM? You should have waited idiot. In the morning or any other time that isn't weird

>asking out over text
Not going to make it bro, dial the number next time

Guys I cant stop looking at the chat

I dont think ill be able to sleep tonight

Well good luck, at least it's late so if she says no you can claim you were drunk or something

lol its not wierd, stop trolling this poor lad

Oh god Plesse no

I cant say I was bored right? That would be insulting

IM GOING FUCKING CRAZY I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE

I hope she responds before the thread dies

I still habe the Option to delete it, should I?

I sent: Hey xxx!

Do you want to watch a movie together sometime?

Hate to break it to you OP, but she's going to say no aka by making up an excuse saying she's busy or has an appointment or something like that,
let it go
youtube.com/watch?v=LpVNNC52Q_o

Attached: 352a42959c548bac597352f4f45018211496837514_full.png (640x345, 110K)

Wie almost ruined our friendship before in Graduation Party, if she says no now its over

Wie sit next to other der god why

Dont delete the message.
Its now or never.
Viel glueck

DELET THIS
origeenally

Danke

May god help me. She is not some Stacy, I think im going to fucking die from this

SHE SAID YYYYYEEEEEESSSSS

FUUUUCK YOU IM MAKING IT AAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAByoxoksajhajs

Attached: Screenshot_20190309-233247.png (1080x1920, 518K)

I think im ging to fucking cry

I held out for so long, I finally die it

I feel so great, so light

God didnt abandon me, I just forgot him

Cool,
since we're all retarded and autistic, you are now no longer welcome here.
Delete this thread and do not come back.
bye

I am so happy I did it. I am proud

I was Herr for too long, I am not sure I will be able to recover, but if I do

I will never forget you boys

Normal people have been asleep for three hours by that time. It's going to look like you spent the whole night agonizing over what to send to her

I can't read nazi translation please

>tfw she cancels using some lame made up excuse

Hey Vivian
Do you want to watch a movie together sometime?

-Yeah sure, why not?
-What do you think of Captain Marvel?

Never Seen it, im in :)

-Cool ^^

Then lets make the Details in school (No real Translation)
See you then! :)

See you at Monday!

Was it good guys?

I hope it was

I AM SO HYPED NO DRUG CAN GET YOU THIS FEELING

>Captain marvel
Cringe

In your mind it's a date, in her mind she's seeing a movie with one of her pals who's like a brother to her

I been down this road dude it never ends well

You're completely fine user, most normal people will acctually be up till God early in the morning, snapmaps will show you this. By sending at this time it just shows your eager to make plans for the future and if she's smart she'll clock that its late and you want pussy.

1. Do it in person.
2. Bruder, if some rando hit you up at 23:00 and asked you out, how would you react yourself?
Go through with it and don't backpedal, you set your intent and if it works out, good for you, if not, take the experience and improve your approach.

Dating is a numbers game.

Attached: aston-892.jpg (900x596, 40K)

you haven't tried cocaine have you?

so you are still in school i guess you are like 16, gl my dude don't listen to these faggots that want to put you down you are a fucking CHAD!

>getting this excited about ASKING a girl out over TEXT and her saying yes, nevermind not even having actually been on the FIRST DATE

Fuck I wish I was a zoomer/young again and could be this excited about something that means literally nothing

>2. Bruder, if some rando hit you up at 23:00 and asked you out, how would you react.

i dont know, ive never been asked out.

It's really awkward.

I went to one of those dates with a girl, 2 dates actually, we talked about normie shit at the restaurant and then after the movies we barely spoke on our way back home. It was just normal and boring.

Going on dates has only made my hatred for people stronger, I hate people, especially basic people. They have no hobbies or anything, just the same boring generic shit.

Attached: 3806D567-2713-4959-AF9B-09FCD5FD7D10.gif (511x512, 105K)

Fuck you I never asked a girl out before and I thought I lost

18 btw Here in Germany these is extendet school which can last till 21

It was OK. It worked so it was good enough. If you don't do anything during the movie MAKE SURE YOU KISS HER AT THE END OF THE NIGHT. It's expected, and you're going to disappoint her if you don't, unless throughout the night she tries to physically distance herself or keeps on reiterating you two's "friendship" status. Normally I would say kiss and keep going for it until she stops you, but I don't know what level of autism you are at so I don't know if that would be bad advice that could make you come off as weird/forceful. Try to have your hands on her when you kiss, like hands on her sides or something and it might be a little bit more natural if you progress things.

I do habe experience in kissing, but I dont know when

How do I make a move? Just going for it or should I ask her first? though thats kind of beta

Is it really a good idea to kiss after the first date?

Fellow Germanon I'm proud of u

Like I said, it's nothing against you I just wish I was 18 again and got excited over something so small as asking someone out to a first date and getting a yes

You will, remeber that its not about not being afraid

Its about being afraid and still doing it

Go for it bro. Don't let faggots on Jow Forums try to keep you as miserable as them. Complement her when you see her(you look nice tonight, etc.) and look at her face(don't avoid eye contact) gauge her reaction. If it's a very plain faced "thanks" or she looks uncomfortable then set your expectations low for the date. While there are a lot of cheating/using cunts out there so be cautious, but not every girl is waiting for the moment to turn you into a chump they can use and then fuck your best friend like Jow Forums would have you believe.

>who's like a brother to her
more like who's like a wallet to her
she knows it's a date in your mind so she'll let you spend money on her for it she'll get that free movie and free popcorn and drink and ride over to the theater

Guys this is important

Do I pay for all her things linke food and tickets vor just the food or only tickets?

I dont mind the money, I just dont want to be an asshole or a betacuck

Please let the thread die, they're trolling.
I'm genuinely happy for you, hope you'll have fun, and even if she won't be your future wife at least you'll have a good memory

>Is it really a good idea to kiss after the first date?
YES. I have fucked myself with a girl because I didn't try kissing her on the first date. It also depends on what crowd she hangs out with or has experience with. If she is with more normal people, it is normal to go on a date and try to kiss at the end of the night, and if you try to set it up with no overtones of attraction or anything and then don't try to kiss at the end of the night she might think you really just wanted to see a movie and aren't interested in her like that.
>How do I make a move? Just going for it or should I ask her first? though thats kind of beta
Everytime I've done it I've just gone for it(5 times in my entire life), but I've had a friend that's been with way more girls than me say he's had girls get pissed and say he should've asked. It depends on what kind of group they hang out with. If she hangs with a more "positive consent" crowd it wouldn't be too bad to ask. For asking precede it with a compliment like "you're so beautiful, can I kiss you"(or make it better than that)
My brother has lived in Germany 20 years now and he said German girls are much more forward, and he's been approached at bars by women(this is not normal at all in the US unless you are in the top 1-2% of men) so asking might not be as weird either there.
I'm no expert on the subject and lost my virginity at 28, but I had been given a lot of advice that I didn't follow. The majority of Jow Forums (especially Jow Forums) are just there to tell you all women are whores and she will fuck a nigger and give you aids while she tries to drain your bank account and accuse you of rape, so I feel compelled to give you the little bit I have picked up.

Thanks for the advice, ill try my best!

:)

Depends on what you eat. It would be a nice gesture to pay for the tickets when you go. If it's something like McDonalds and is like 4 euros you could get it but if its a decent place like 15-20 euros per meal I would go more towards splitting it. If you pay for the shit I would 100% go for the kiss since you are kind of showing your intention and considering it more of an actual "date". A lot of girls, if they are not feeling it and don't just look at you as a chump a lot of times will attempt to pay for their own shit to keep THEIR intention clear that its just a friendly meeting. Don't let that dishearten you though if she offers to pay for her own stuff, as my ex-gf did that and I think it was more to show that she could pay for all of her own stuff to look more appealing.

I'm gonna play some vidya OP, so I'm out. But please don't repeat my mistakes of not even trying and setting on your path to wizardhood.

I'm so proud of you OP, there's still hope in this world, and remember even if this goes badly this is a learning experience and atleast you wont always be asking yourself what could've been, godspeed man

Attached: 1550892976278.jpg (1024x1004, 100K)

he was too pussy to actually say "do you want to go on a date" so he will pay for it with friendzoning.

I don't mind people I just don't like talking about fucking normie shit. It's so dull and it convinces me the NPC meme is real.

what do you text to a girl if you're not gonna see each other a few days before you're next date?

Congrats OP, good luck on your date tomorrow

almost every reply in this thread is someone trying to sabotage this poor boy

what are you people

Attached: 2nqIvsJ-TkhKWmPiXKbdWgHaIV.jpg (474x533, 28K)

ignore the massive amounts of incels clamouring into this thread to put you down on this. You did what most people here haven't and I'm proud of you.

If it was me I wouldn't rush to pay for her things because she is not your gf yet, an adult woman will probably pay for her own ticket and popcorn and it's more normal to pay for her things when you are already in a relationship

Instead I would ask her if she wants to grab some drinks later, buy them, and share them with her

OP paying or not paying depends on your relationship with her and how both of you think

Just do whatever feels right, AND REMEMBER the most important thing of it all is to enjoy yourself, if you like her will be able to enjoy this time alone together, forget everything else and keep the pressure out

Attached: Star-Wars-Episode-III-Revenge-of-the-Sith-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-e1511897967247.jpg (625x352, 34K)

Be careful of this
I was in a situation very similar to yours in highschool with my oneitis

>ask her to go to movies
>says yes
>I think it's a date
>scary movie
>she keeps jumping and grabbing my arm
>heresmychance.jpg
>try to put arm around her just like I've seen in movies
>"user....what are you doing?...."
>"oh...hahaha uhh just yawning"
>she drives me home in silence
>slowly cut off all communication with her

Attached: 1529213186769.png (923x713, 16K)

huge misplay

Thats not a misplay. If she were interested in anything more than a friendzone she'd have been receptive.

the misplay was you acting like creep

do you always type so well in German? using capital letters all the time? it's a fucking whatsapp chat, you can lower your register, Merkel is not going to ban you.

american woman detected. only amerifats would view this behavior as creepy. similar to complaining about people asking them out in public places.

It's because this is a staged event to try to help incels, you're welcome.