Get day off from work

>Get day off from work
>No friends to hang out with, no gf to go on date with
>Bored of vidya, movies, anime, you name it
>Would rather go back to work just to do something
Anyone else know this feel?

Attached: d89bd4b.jpg (437x501, 31K)

Getting on here is the only thing I've had the willpower to do today.

I've been NEET for 4 years so no.

>>Bored of vidya, movies, anime, you name it
Learn an instrument? Or maybe a traditional martial art? You know, these kinds of hobbies are great for finding a real community you can be part of

I've been feeling this since high school. now that I'm working, weekends is the only thing I don't hope for

Those are good suggestions for a teenager.

How do you do it? I can barely stand a day without a purpose.
Tried learning guitar in HS, too old now. Might go back into politics, just for shits and giggles.

Smoke weed, it makes things more fun and enjoyable.

You should be browsing Grindr for a submissive bottom

Drugs are degenerate, a poison. What's good making the mind number than it already is?

>too old now
What
There's no age for starting something as a hobby, it's all about doing something cool that brings people together. If you want "grown up" stuff join the police, it's impossible not to make some friends when you're all putting your asses on the line together

I'm on spring break for the next week and being home alone for 9 days straight with absolutely nothing I need to do is going to send me to a very dark place.

It's day 1, I tried to clean my room and go for a walk outside to stay positive but I can feel it slipping already

Attached: 1480281668842.png (275x217, 80K)

I'm too tired, too jaded to join the police. I despise morons that think beeing a pawn is acceptable.

So you're more worried about abstract concepts and systems that you have no control over than personal happiness? Look, the world is the way it is and changing it is way beyond your capabilities. Now you can waste your life posting on Jow Forums about this and that or go out and do things so that your existence won't be forever as miserable as it is now.

You despise people of being moron pawns, yet you are the pawnest of pawns.

get a gym membership unironically no self-improvement bullshit. I listen to music or podcasts and can easily kill 2 hours

>Always happy when I don't have to work a weekend
>Always know I'm going to be bored out of my mind anyway for those two days as I struggle to find ways to make the weekend pass

It's a good/bad kind of feel

Do you have any money at all? Start taking language classes, it's a good excuse to start talking to people so maybe you'll be able to make friends,
>inb4 I'm too shy
When you have a reason to talk to someone, it's much easier to do it

This is why I work two full time jobs. At lest it feels like I'm making some progress towards early retirement. But once I get there what will I do? I don't want to run a business but I do enjoy gardening. See if it naturally progresses towards a small thing selling just to restaurants. Not interested in farmer market meme and smol customers. Flowers too plz

Attached: 1552049390156.jpg (400x602, 43K)

I know that feel. I work all week looking forward to the weekend but when it comes I just awful. I'm even tired of alcohol, believe it or not

buy a huge shitload of LEGOs.

>be you
>day off from work
>bored of vidya movies animu you name it
>that fuckin' LEGO medieval castle is literally demanding you build it!!
>you instead opt for the LEGO passenger train
>tfw pic rel8

Attached: LEGO-ROOM.jpg (1200x900, 230K)

what didn't you get about spring break, that's probably good advice most of the time but for the next 9 days that is not good advice

I don't mean college classes, user. Anyway, next time you could plan for taking short courses abroad or something like that.

but also no I don't have any money

sounds nice though