Based and redpilled or not?

Based and redpilled or not?

Attached: 33768124-BA34-436A-899A-58A40D521BAD.jpg (1065x1216, 337K)

pseudointellectual garbage that infests social media thanks to a generation of r*ddit users shitting up the internet
next

>I don't enjoy it, therefore it's a waste of time
Not based

>discounting aesthetic experience in favor of ideological ramblings
disgusting

Attached: 1547442623953.jpg (1000x846, 89K)

Listening to 30 minutes of Audible, Squarespace, Blue Apron and Dollar Shave Club advertisment (by the way, use the code 'Robot9k', that is R-o-b-o-t-9-k, for a 5% discount if you order this week) sure beats listening to some Wagner or Rachmaninov

>goes to club
>eyo dj hit me up with that new Joe Rogan Experiece with Alex Jones and Eddy Bravo
>say no mo!
>awww shit

Attached: images.jpg (288x175, 8K)

Podcasts are fine, I guess, but I often lose track of what I'm doing while listening to whatever conversation is on. Music doesn't do this to me. Although anyone with this strong of an opinion about what other people do to relax is probably a fucking cunt.

Relaxation is THEFT of precious time you could spend WORKING off your student loans!
Every second you spend NOT kissing your corporate overlord's ass is a second where you stray from GOD'S PLAN.
Idk who this verified nobody is, but he sounds like a Republican.

Attached: 1498013893208.jpg (660x660, 128K)

pozzed and bluepilled, disregarding one of life's most amazing things is just simply retarded.

Attached: 1547613514524.png (362x492, 97K)

Only if the podcast is very entertaining, short and sweet and on a topic I'm interested in. I'll even listen for 45 minutes to an hour.

But a 3 hour long, ad filled shill fest filled with boring monotone conversations and forced quirky humor with a bunch of bros? No thanks, most podcasts are milquetoast at best and sleep-inducing most of the time.

Music is better because most of the time I feel like I can put on most any genre and enjoy it, whether it's ambient, psychedelic, shoegaze, grunge, old school hip-hop, rock, 50's music, 80's music, downtempo, reggae. indie, jazz, experimental, lo-fi, R&B, space rock, soundtracks, punk, folk, old western, classical or otherwise, i'll most always enjoy it. especially while high or bored.

Podcasts while high either are a cringefest or boring tbqh.

Attached: worlds-most-boring-podcast.jpg (736x491, 40K)

He was in that one school shooting.

ive unironically thought this cause i feel like im wasting time if im playing a videogame while listening to music vs. a podcast or audiobook. passive listening doesnt make much of a difference though practically is what i reasoned.

Music isnt a waste of time, but going to shows often is.

Very, very few shows are worth going to.

based and red pilled. corporations and Jews wanted to steal of health, wealth, and energy to enrich themselves

He is not only based, but redpilled as well

Attached: AAuE7mC0_meJ3RBjSLy8tzZ3WOfHlrHNd4KAkt1jew=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no[1].jpg (900x900, 138K)

Whats not a waste of time? Working nonstop and not having fun until you die?

>listening to Dark Side of the Moon is a waste of time
>listening to Jazz from Hell is a waste of time
>listening to Talking Book is a waste of time
>listening to Songs in the Key of Life is a waste of time
>listening to Seconds Out is a waste of time
>listening to Exodus is a waste of time
>listening to Let it Be is a waste of time
>listening to 2112 is a waste of time
>listening to Nevermind is a waste of time
literally took me ten seconds to type out some of my favorite albums off the top of my head. Each one offers some form of social commentary, insight into the fundamentals of humanity, intellectual musical stimulation, social commentary and a window into the era it was released, or just plain connecting human music about love. Only a faggot like the one in OP's pic would think they're a big boy for saying music sucks. Music is one fo the greatest gifts humanity has ever received.

Food for thought: In Tolkien's Silmarillion, the world was literally created from music.

i would actually fucking love it if that was played by a dj in a club tho lmao

intellectuals should be lined up and shot

Attached: 1422796991425.jpg (225x225, 14K)

Podcasts are for faggots. When I hear someone say podcast I lose all respect for them.

Attached: 1549262190774.jpg (400x435, 53K)

but why hide the social commentary in a song? Can't they just write it down and it can be consumed faster? If social commentary is the goal that is surely a very inefficient way to do it.

well this is the most retarded thing i've seen this year so far, we as humans have always been interested in music, instruments can date as far as +5000 years old, they also play a huge part in the culture of some countries like china or india. There are also cave drawings of people holding and playing different wind instruments.

It's a part of human history and saying it's a waste of time is omega retardo

Attached: Jiu_Xiao_Huan_Pei.jpg (642x123, 34K)

Unbased, cringe, and bluepilled. Music is a form of entertainment. Not only that, but it helps people bond and can set a mood. Imagine your with your friends, doing fun shit. Now imagine that with music in the background. It's so much better. A party is nothing without music. A movie is nothing without music. It also helps with relaxation and one's mental health. It helps develop peoples personality and can greatly impact one's life, even if often indirectly.

It's also good for the economy, too. Because it gives people jobs, and can be sold, for example spotify.

Attached: 1550714363507.jpg (1170x742, 70K)

Mein Fuhrer? Is that you?