This might be kinda long
>be me
>be your typical lonely 20-year-old 4channer
>never had a gf but have always wanted one to be happy
>honestly has brought me to some Jow Forums levels of misogyny
>finally this year in class got near some qt who likes anime and artsy shit
>we hit it off. first time for this happening to me with a girl
>she even laughs at my Jow Forums memes
>end of semester just now and we've decided to share phone numbers to hang this summer and maybe see a Ghibli movie
>"want to call it a 'date'?"
>"sure," she giggles as she puts her number and name into my phone
>her last name is "Sachs"
>"wait, you're a Jew?"
>"yeah" she laughs
>"I don't know about this" and I leave
That was close guys. I really wanted a gf but I'm sticking it out for you all. No race-mixing. She looked completely white tho, wew

Attached: jpg.jpg (1024x581, 40K)

larp harder faggot

Nice job screwing yourself out of getting laid. Be sure to send all kike succubi my way for their thorough bleaching.

Attached: DBKUySZ.jpg (720x1280, 192K)

Assuming this is true you fucked up badly user...

Also SAGE everywhere. Nothing personnell ;-)

How did I fuck up? This board is all anti-kike until you actually do something about it?

Attached: d04.png (478x523, 14K)

Actually you krauts and your people are too far gone at this point

>dropping a girl you really like just because of her being jewish/jewish sounding name

kys immediately.

Damn, user; unless she's in full Hasidic garb and quoting the Torah, you fucked up.
Some people just say the religion to make conversation--she could be totally not religious but just said "yes" because it's an identifier.
You fucked up.

>Sachs
Sachs, like Sachsen? You know, like Anglo-Saxon? You didn't even check her house for the mezuzah? Not even nigger tier, at least Tyrone would have raped her.

I only know one jew girl my age and she's perfectly normal. Her goy boyfriend is a goon, though. I've never heard a man make so many circumcision jokes in a public setting.

You need to be more discerning in which jews you hate.

Attached: 1520484051964.jpg (960x540, 50K)

This pasta again... I think I have seen this first in 2008... when people still exchanged phone numbers on flip phones.

Haha your a fucking moron, if true

Was she an isreali art student?

I broke up with a gf I had been dating when she told me her mom was Jewish. Had only been on three dates though. Just told her it wasn’t working.

well done. better to be forever alone than dating one of (((them))). We all know she would have eventually brainwashed you with all kind of pro-Israel propaganda.
Good thread OP. I'm totally not saging and reporting it.

>not marrying into the Jewish conspiracy and letting your kids inherit the Earth

You're a fool.

> I'm sticking it out for you all
the most of us would fuck her gladly , why not?
being this retarded holy crap

Attached: 1525401610937.png (409x409, 157K)

True. By Jewish custom the kids would be considered full kikelets, too. They'd get all the bennies.

dont listen to the shills. Dont date jews, only date within your race (races if your parents fucked you over)

What? Are you implying that people nowadays use facebook and don't exchange phone numers?

I still do exchange numbers with people I plan on meeting in the future.

Attached: assburger pipe.gif (235x150, 1.76M)

The best are women with goy dads and jewish mothers. Then you can join the winning camp after being ''deep undercover'' in the pro-white crowd if things don't go well.

Attached: jew model succubus.webm (900x506, 1.78M)

>"I don't know about this" and I leave
Nice

You sully her with your uncircumsized goyim dick first, THEN you dump her.

You fucked up.

If troll 7/10, made me respond.

Attached: 1454951626258.jpg (400x358, 31K)

I'd love to lick those feet desu

You did good user, dont listen to the Juden, they just want you to mongrelize your descendants.

Attached: Approve.jpg (400x400, 15K)

My foreskin just fell off...

Attached: 1462217528229.jpg (840x467, 70K)

You're a baka, desu senpai. She sounds wonderful.

Waste of digits, faggot. There are too many kikes as it is..even potentially creating another is a grave sin.

Attached: (((Ben Shapiro))).jpg (640x400, 68K)

Shits tough bro.

Attached: 1526319445114.jpg (761x1200, 360K)

I have an israeli gf theyre bretty gud.
t. sefardic jew

I banged a jewish QT once. I told her she looked like my grandma and she was into it. Weird.

Attached: 1526281531601.png (873x700, 102K)

Now that's what I call autism

Attached: 1509801374654.jpg (1024x1022, 104K)

R A R E
A R E
R E
E

OP is a faggot and literally retarded

You blew your chance at love because of Jow Forums? How fucking dumb are you?

You dodged a bullet...dated a jewess once, woke up to her trying to chew off my foreskin.

>not understanding irony

And now you'll forever remain a virgin because you believe in autistic Jow Forums memes

Attached: 1483376645631.jpg (179x250, 6K)

That flash of snake though.

I've dated 2 ashkenazi Jewesses. Not too bad, smart girls.

You fucked up OP, if this is true.

>imagine finding a girl
>a girl you vibe with
>love talking too
>love looking at
>love being with
>could be the girl of your fucking dreams
>dump her because of race
>brag about it on Jow Forums

holy shit.
no Jow Forums is not this autistic.
almost everyone here would marry a 10/10 qt of any race

Attached: hahaha.png (765x504, 430K)

Yup.
For the sake of the LARP, you're a fag. Ashkenazim are IRL big tiddy goth gfs, and Mizrahi are basically thicc Arabs. I've been dating them since I was 17.

>Almost escaped the Incel life.

How is this even a thread? because he said jew?

Because he needs to grasp the full severity of his autism

>OP makes up some fucking lie about some jewess
>The entire thing is fabricated
>He changes the story because he doesn't want to admit he got friendzoned by an Anne Frank
>That's right, even though the who story is fake he still got friendzoned.
Go back to giving your welfare money to twitch thots, you spastic cunt.

Wow what a fucking loser.
>lonely viring loser
>Finally gets a chance
>REE LE JEWS *walks away*
Lmfao how pathetic.

I'm glad you don't get to breed

You fucked up, this is probably the closest you'll get to a white girl. You'll end up with an Asian or Latina.

This
Jewesses make great early 20's gfs though, don't listen to this place too literally. The chick in your average class isn't a fucking Rothschild.

Look baka, just say that you needed to check with your family before you went any further and ensure she knows you like her, but your parents may or may not feel differently.

hopefully OP is larping and does not have turbo autism but you never know for sure

Attached: uncomfortable.jpg (960x642, 37K)

>Not sampling the goods before declining the purchase
Jew the Jews. 3d chess

>white

Even if she was a Rothschild, I don't understand why you wouldn't want to breed if you don't have much of a choice like loser OP.

Although Jews come with a higher percentage of genetic diseases, you're also getting higher IQ offspring (generally). Plus at least an 80% European origin DNA (assuming it's a "white"/Ashkenazi/Eastern European Jew).

So if you can't somehow land yourself a Germanic GF, I honestly think they're an adequate option.

When it comes to Ashkenazis/Eastern European Jews, at least.

Where's the image from, friendo?

you know what REALLY gets me about this post?
all Jow Forums memes aside i am an american. in america its hard to find a good woman. aside from the fact that most every woman is a roastie/useless/feminist asshole in general its hard to find a woman to click with.

this guy had it, and threw it away before he could even figure out if it would work because of some low IQ "le jew oy vey" meme

not defending jews, just saying if you use the jew hate on pol to make dumb fuck decisions like this you are low IQ

killing morph

good goyim good. we don't need high iq jew genes going to any white families.

D E N I N O

Yes, exactly.
Fully European girls should be #1 priority. Ashkenazis are majority European at least, even OP couldn't tell until he heard her surname, he's just so wrapped up in dumb memes that it drove him to make a stupid decision.

But even if you can't find a European/majority European girl, the only TRULY UNacceptable race to breed with even if you are a desperate incel are blacks. No one should ever breed with niggers unless you want to pop out little Obamas and pretend they look like you and won't be low IQ monkeys.

Based OP sacrifices normies I’m for our memes. A true legen

I hate phoneposting

>not spotting a jew on the spot...
Stupid cunt