Weird fetish thread go

weird fetish thread go

mine is ddlg

call me baby and control my life and im yours

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-01 at 10.58.07 PM.png (922x964, 742K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ah46n1BY80w&t=66s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>weird fetish
>fetish that literally every single woman has

Attached: 0eff75fa.jpg (1000x1100, 89K)

Too bad you're a faggot. I had an e-gf that liked ddlg. It was great.

does every woman want to be treated as a literal child 24/7 and only be seen as a helpless fuck who's only goal is to please their daddy? does every woman want to only watch children's shows and be a helpless thing and can never be a fully functioning human being again? think again user

ddlg is some real creepo shit. id do it if i liked the girl, but id definitely feel really creepy about it

Yes. DDLG is basic as fuck as of the last couple years. Every tumblr slut is into that.

As a diaper fetishist I hate DDLG because all these girls pretend like they want to be treated like a little girl, so I'm like "OK, put on this diaper" and that's where they draw the line

Gaaaaaaay.

Daughters are for protecting, not for lewding.

On a related note, my last 2 partners were into this shit-- it's boooooring. and basic.

What are you some kind of perv? I just want someone to support me financially while I fail to take care of myself.

Attached: 07PbU.jpg (760x596, 180K)

>and control my life and im yours
This is all fun and games until you suddenly want "human rights" again. As in pic, so long as we LIVE IN A SOCIETY; being submissive is just another word for being a sponge upon resources.

It'd be fun to have actual slaves and human pets, but unless you move your ass over to some African warlord governed hellhole that's impossible anyone outside of the 0,001% of the power stratum (who are able to disregard human rights and international law by virtue of their status).

The solution is just to make them completely financially dependent on you and isolate them from anyone else. They technically have human rights and can leave any time they want, but sucking your dick and doing as they're told is definitely going to be more appealing than life on the street.

Yeah, I suppose social engineering and hypnotic suggestion can go a long way, but you still know deep down that it's just playing with training wheels on. I feel like the human psyche is not very compatible with the current views regarding rights, relationships and sex. Like a bunch of cavemen stuck in an amusement park. I might be an autistic nitpicker, but something feels very "wrong" to me when I see how most people interact and regard each other. A visceral sense of disgust if you will.

Don't really believe in hypnosis, but I agree it's kind of lame. I don't really like the idea of larping, I wish someone could actually literally own me. I just want to be trapped with nothing I can do.

Why do you want that? It sounds like an awful existence

necrophilia, bloodplay, gore, mutilation, sex with asleep people, murder(done to me), sadism, masochism, submission, bdsm, master-pet roleplay, creampie, black belts, 1920s men formal clothing, strangulation, cannibalism, decomposition
I have more but this is what I can think of at the moment.

I don't know, I've fantasized about it since I was 12 or 13. I just like the idea of my life being someone else's responsibility and not having to think for myself.

It'd obviously depend on what kind of owner I got, but I think I'd be pretty happy being kept as a pet.

Hypnosis as a stage play is nonsense. Hypnotic suggestion and trance states are very much real and probably happen to you on a daily basis user. Hypnotic triggers are just a clever form of coaxing out desired behavior. Like the conditioning we use on animals to make them obedient or responsive to certain cues and commands, but tailored to the human psyche. Don't you want to be trained to get aroused at the literal snap of a finger?

>I wish someone could actually literally own me. I just want to be trapped with nothing I can do.

Historical novels and post-apocalyptic stuff always seems so comfy for this exact reason. The exploits of slavers and the way that whole type of society is structured is very interesting. I genuinely believe many people would be happier with a modern form of actual slavery, over the useless corporate/wage slavery and pseudo-relationships we currently have.

Wow I hate that this makes me unbelievably hard. I never realized how badly I want this.

Oh, like Pavlovian conditioning you mean? I'd be pretty into that I think, but I feel like I'd probably pick up on it.

Basically. Bit more advanced in theory but the concept fits well enough. As for picking up on it, that hardly matters when the effect still exists. I'd suggest it might even be more fun in certain situations. Having your reptile brain betraying your logical self. leaving you unable to resist to the response even if you wanted to and are aware of how it came to be. Like that time you emptied the cookie jar even though you know you'd get a fat ass if you didn't stop. Shame on you.

That sounds almost as exciting as it does terrifying.

>women are even basic and entry-level when it comes to SEX

Oh I am LAFFIN

But of course. If you're not feeling equal measures excitement, desire, fear and existential dread at the situation you're in, are you truly having fun? Are you living your life correctly? Will the days you experience be memorable, seared into your being for decades to come if you're simply going through the motions of existing and wasting away slowly? Wouldn't it be nice if you could just stop thinking about all those bothersome things? Just have somebody or something (re)program you into what you truly are and want to be?

Attached: 1474698601593.png (660x660, 321K)

close. I like wearing diapers. Tykables are best brand prove me wrong (you cant)

That would be pretty nice, but finding someone like that seems impossible.

Willingly being in abusive relationships. If I ever have a girlfriend or boyfriend, I wouldn't try to change them to be abusive, but I'd be okay with them taking their anger out on me. Hitting me, leaving me locked in the house for the entire day, telling me I'm useless, but it's all fine if at the end of the day they hug me and say they're sorry, and that I'm the most important thing they have. Bonus points if they try to spoil me when they're not in their abusive phase.

Attached: __inazuma_and_plasma_chan_kantai_collection_drawn_by_kurona__4e166f03b419f60d13cac4daf41b6560.jpg (707x1000, 399K)

butch L/B; omorashi
never found a partner who's into pee stuff though

Attached: 1548845576617 (1).jpg (1259x1786, 1.73M)

Is it? Or are you just afraid of trying to? After all, if you never try to find what you seek, you can content yourself with living a cheap knockoff without too much heartache. I believe in you and your good-for-nothing brain that is filled with self sabotage and deprecation. Fight on!

>Bonus points if they try to spoil me when they're not in their abusive phase.
Cute. Slap her silly and then treat her to a big serving of homemade chocolates or cake to make her feel appreciated and loved again.

I've tried, the guys who are into and capable of that sort of thing can do way better than me.

MDLB/DDLB (Mommy-Dom-Little-Boy)

yeah

diapers aswell

>can do way better than me.
Is that not the point? You're the pet, not the equal, right? You're combining conflicting ways of thinking about this stuff. I gather you'd rather just be put up for auction instead of putting in effort of "dating". Cheer up user, I've read enough hentai to know there's a fat old man out there who wants to break you.

i want to be forcibly pinkpilled

That sounds like every woman I've ever met. And I've met more than I wish I had.

Whats a pink pill, user?

Attached: 1286821802382.png (900x805, 446K)

I wish I could just put myself up for auction honestly, that doesn't sound so bad.

user wants to be locked up and forcibly injected with hormones that turn him into a useless airheaded cumdump of a trap. AKA titty skittles. What a dirty little fag amirite?

hrt pills
estrogen pills to be more precise
i want someone to force me to start HRT and turn me into their trap slave

Get your offers in, starting at $3,50 - minor wear and tear, no factory warranty included. May or may not break into crying fits over daddy issues and lack of male rolemodels.

Attached: 1551841565657.png (888x894, 520K)

>May or may not break into crying fits over daddy issues and lack of male rolemodels.
Too real

Oh jeez is it so strange that the less dominant sex wants to impress their partner and be taken care of?
Are women really fully functional beings anyway?

I aim to deliver the complete experience. Now go make all of us something to eat. You CAN do that much, right?

Attached: zander-finah-2h-well-hang-up-brenda-white-beycapital-cooking-28627823.png (493x442, 187K)

I like cooking but I don't know much besides how to follow a recipe.

sounds pretty hot desu, i already enjoy my boipussi getting stretched and everything

My wife is like this, I think all women are that way really. Fine by me though.

most girls just want to be dom'd by chad

Wow user your utter mediocrity is truly making waves tonight. Why don't you just sit down and watch some silly little show with a dick in your mouth before you burn down the kitchen?

Attached: download (1).jpg (243x207, 9K)

That unironically sounds pretty comfy.

Same
I have an anxiety disorder and am constantly scared about things going wrong or making a bad impression so it's a coping/submissive thing as much as anything else to me

Penis to nipple. I'm disappointed there's not more of it online.

Attached: 1514496048921.png (1061x708, 942K)

It's not gonna drain itself. We'll get you a kids' meal if you do a good job. The one with the toys in em.

Attached: smokeweederryday.jpg (794x547, 71K)

What about it turns you on? The squishiness or what?

I wish I still found the joy in the simple things like kids meal toys, nothing really makes me happy anymore.

>nothing really makes me happy anymore.
Sounds like depression. Bet you're the life of the party.

Attached: dqox6926d2w01.jpg (640x640, 106K)

Idk, mainly just the visual of it for some reason

I want a girl to bully me with stink/fart torture

Attached: 71976011_p0.png (1200x1200, 1.17M)

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFTTTTTTTTT Imagine the smell

It might be, I've never been to a party.

>does every woman want to be treated as a literal child 24/7 and only be seen as a helpless fuck who's only goal is to please their daddy? does every woman want to only watch children's shows and be a helpless thing and can never be a fully functioning human being again?
Basically yes, they're pretty disgusting, they do whatever blows up on tumblr.

At least you admit you're just doing it to swindle some moron into living your life for you, most women perform ridiculous mental gymnastics to justify it.

>bloodplay

mah nigga! I swear ive met maybe like 2 or 3 other people with a blood fetish on here

Attached: g4.jpg (670x800, 655K)

Shota
Mostly being one. My bf is grossed out by any remotely shota art so I never told him I'm into it. But he told me a bedtime story once when we were going to sleep and I told him it gave me a boner so hopefully I can slowly push him into being a daddy type. He'd be awful at it but at least I could make him really soft and supportive in that way. I don't think he would have it in him to be the dominant daddy type.

Attached: 1523410467748.jpg (1027x592, 241K)

Women are already basically children in grown bodies.

Why are all women who are into this exactly the same? They have no personality of their own and they replace it with this, where is it coming from, it's always the same fantasy of being sold or enslaved and not having to make any decisions and it always has creepy child rape undertones.

If nothing makes you happy, what do you really want anyways? Apart from feeling something I guess.

Blood is pretty intimate alright. I can see why the cookie femnazis love their period blood even if I don't agree with their crazy antics. It's the elixir of life in a sense.

Archetypes.

Looking for a gf
proof#5284

Because women are shit. How new are you to not realize this yet?

>If nothing makes you happy, what do you really want anyways? Apart from feeling something I guess.
Feeling something sounds pretty good to me. I'm not sure there is really anything I want, I'm thinking of killing myself out of boredom.

BPD and this fetish have a 99% correlation so you can figure it out from there.

Wait is wanting to be enslaved a BPD thing?

Just google bpd + ddlg, how new are people here, really?

Go watch some bob ross or steve irwin. youtube.com/watch?v=ah46n1BY80w&t=66s

BPD aka being a female: the disorder

>BPD aka being a female from a shitty family: the disorder

>I'm not sure there is really anything I want
Didn't you say you want to be owned?

>BPD aka being a female: the disorder
But I'm male

Sorry mate, better start transitioning. Facts don't lie.

Ddlg is not a male fetish. You're a girl. Understood?

A gay or tranny male?

My therapist said males get it just as often and just don't get help.
No, I don't understand. I'm pretty sure I'm male.

Your therapist is lying to you user. You're a little princess now.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_nakane_nata__sample-c6599736a1e12e6092db8f50cad2c5e2.jpg (850x708, 91K)

Men usually get diagnosed with being a sociopath or antisocial, the usual reaction is to lock men up, and help women because women are wonderful.

..why is that cartoon pastry making my little peepee hard?

Attached: 1257526582059.jpg (770x750, 234K)

>Men usually get diagnosed with being a sociopath or antisocial
You need to do something really special to get diagnosed in the first place, that, or its political abuse of psychiatry USSR style with forced medication

I wouldn't mind being a girl if it meant someone would love me.
Aren't the criteria for those way different than the ones for BPD?

I don't know user. Maybe you self-insert as a cream puff that gets pumped with sweet white cream untill it leaks out of your end in a sticky mess?

>Hyper religious girl slowly trying to convert me to her religion and settle down with her, taking time to read the bible to me, buying me my own bible, getting super close to me and spending lots of time with me

Attached: Em in dress 2.jpg (1200x1600, 305K)

this orignignal

Attached: maid3.png (272x409, 263K)

Watching black people die.

>Watching black people die.
Here here.

Attached: FNFFFJ.png (800x692, 591K)

Alternatively
>start at new job
>older conservative woman is boss
>over time she gets close to me
>she insists I work closer to her
>eventually makes me her personal assistant
>makes me service her sexually
>insists I take a pay cut so she can make more money for herself
>makes me sell most of my possessions and leave my apartment
>move in with her but live in her guest room
>buys herself a nice car and makes me chauffeur her around everywhere

and then usually I cum before i have to take that fantasy too seriously.

Attached: m01.jpg (1365x2048, 537K)

I'm a trap and just want a woman who is okay with me being a trap. Why is this so difficult?

A little blood, a little saliva, long hair. Women secretions and fluids, but not excretions, maybe a little pee.

Attached: 1529733682467.gif (1200x349, 150K)