I'm in too deep now bros

I'm in too deep now bros
How do I not fuck this up?
The last time I went on a date was over two years ago and the girl literally walked away from me

Attached: 20190309_175050.jpg (790x409, 53K)

Take her out somewhere you like to go. Talk to her and have a good time. Enjoy her company. Really not that hard

Go somewhere light and casual, like Applebee's or something like that
Girls like the no-pressure atmosphere of that kind of place, so make sure you're not making her feel pressured

The issue is that I never know if I'm supposed to try to kiss her and always just end up walking away awkwardly
And the couple times I have gotten a second date it just ended up being a repeat of the first with no increase in intimacy
I just don't know how to make moves on a girl

I was thinking your place. You can cook, right?

Just ask if you can kiss her lmao

I fucking wish I was Chad enough to pull that off

say shit places as a joke and refuse to give her a real answer. If she's a catch she will let you lead her wherever she goes, otherwise she's gonna judge your decision regardless. Don't give her power. Make her laugh and say mcdonalds and just surprise her with where you want to go

or you can just kys you fucking faggot lmao

Make sure to get an enthusiastic, verbal consent

to hug her :)

I want to put my penis inside her vagina
Its not fair
I'm taking her out to an expensive restaurant so I hope she asks me back to her place afterwards

The more expensive the restaurant, the less likely you'll get laid afterward. At least for short term and casual flings. Once you're in a long term relationship or marriage, that's when taking her out to an expensive restaurant will get you anal.

I've taken girls out to cheap ramen places and fancy italian restaurants and had the same results
I don't mind paying more so that even if the date is shit my food is awesome, and I don't go on many so it's not too bad for my bank account

as much as i typically disagree so hard with dating advice like this on here, this is actually true.

a fancy expensive place is super cheesy and stifling. if she's worth a shit, take her to your favorite taco truck and drink beers at the park or something

>I'm in too deep

And I'm trying to keep up above in my head instead of going under again

Just use it as second date material

Tell her your gonna take her to a great place, when she says what place ask her to guess then just take her to the first guess

what if she doesn't say "what place"?

Normal people will ask what place if she doesnt you migh aswell just cancel

maybe she likes surprises

Denny's is my go-to

mahnigga.jpeg

If you buy anything for her on the first date youre a cuck. I know girls who literally go on dates to get nice food from faggot guys like you and ghost them after they get their free shit

Attached: EntitledGamers.gif (339x336, 2M)

>we're going to taco bell and you can only order off the dollar menu
>however the dress code is white tie. do you have a ball gown?

Attached: 1549148252707.jpg (846x846, 65K)