What are some career paths for people who want to live a mediocre, ordinary and low stress life...

What are some career paths for people who want to live a mediocre, ordinary and low stress life? I have an AA in general education, 25 year old white dude but I also want to make a decent wage of around 50-70k. Preferably a job where I can interact with people in meaningful ways, but still dont want to go above and beyond. I have some skill in editing and filming but I get creatively burnt out pretty easy (had to leave a wedding film business because of this though I was making like, 9 dollars an hour, it was some bullshit)

I can still go to university, was thinking of getting a job in multimedia journalism and broadcast production but working at a local news station sounds like hell to me.

I'm not really passionate about anything and I'd like to just do my work and be done with the day so I can be lazy and watch youtube all day when I get home and disregard all responsibilities I may have? and maybe pick up a hobby I don't know.

Attached: 38462654_306451649914029_1426065863965933568_n.jpg (480x480, 24K)

Maybe getting into trades?

Sure they suck at first, but after time if you are good at it you can make decent money.

I feel like a level 2 IT tech is right up your alley, OP

being a trust fund kiddie. Other than that, you're outta luck. Insert yang gang meme

>tfw this is me
stress free decent job + decent pay and Im comfy.. I need this too t b h

Accounting was made for people just like you OP.

Attached: tyo3tyt4czcjou0d1glt.jpg (700x1024, 148K)

accounting will unironically get automated soon
>yangang

People have been saying that ever since quick books.

Have you considered a comfy life riding the rails?

Attached: rail.png (847x682, 409K)

Learn a trade my dude.

Good pay and they can't automate plumbing installation or HVAC maintenance.

Not a meme, learn to code.
I'm a software engineer, there are absolutely no standards at old companies. You can even try to go above and beyond and they will ask you to do less. I'm stuck here cuz of my bad GPA, but I make above what your asking for (80k with 10k bonus each year) and I act as a glorified tech support since they won't let me fix the real problems.
Don't recommend startups for you or modern software companies. Pick up java and javascript (they are pretty similar)

I feel like a trade where I'm physically interacting with things sounds more compelling than coding.

Can anyone give me a spectrum of trades to research? I know I can google this but hey if you want to influence a random someones life maybe respond IDK

You're asking to have it all ways and there won't be anything like that in 99% of cases. If you had a parent or some shit high up in a company you could get an ultimately useless middle management job with making about that much, but I assume you'd have already done that if that was feasible.

In short, you either need to choose to abandon any sense of fulfillment and pursue money and work/life balance or get off your ass, apply yourself and do something meaningful to you.

Become a teacher, dude. Little kids are awesome and you'd get to help their parents advising them on how to do their job properly every now and then. Or you could teach teenagers and try to help some not go the worst, most natural road.

that's a shit tier job and pay my dude

>job where I can interact with people in meaningful ways
>make a decent wage of around 50-70k
Okay, the pay starting might be some 10k lower than that, but still...

Teaching is too stressful where I live, you have to take an insane amount of work home. This one seems to be the most interesting because the CSX headquarters is in my city. Definitely going to look into this. Thank you!

Heh, funy how sometimes we don't quote the correct post

Electrition?

Maybe, I like the idea but I'm clumsy and I feel like I'd be dead in 10 years so probably not a great fit for me.

Trucker.

I dont know how much longer it will be around because of automation but I think it will be 20 more years at least.
Been a trucker now for 10 years and my house is almost paid off so I dont really care as long as I can work another 10 years.

The best advice I could give for you would be to instead look for a job that you enjoy doing, rather than one that is comfy. Now that will be difficult because you don't have any passions, but you need to find a job you enjoy. Because heres the thing, nobody will pay for you to sit on your ass doing nothing. You need to be productive. You need to create. That might involve, creating code, creating profit for your business, creating art, creating plans, creating houses etc. So the key here is to find a job that you would enjoy what you create instead of finding something that is comfy. the comfy-ness and low stress will come from doing something you enjoy.