Women only want alpha males

>women only want alpha males

I hear this a lot. Not just on Jow Forums. It seems a lot of redpill doctrine is actually just conventional wisdom. My question is, what if you are not an alpha male? What is the point in going after girls if you will never satisfy their sexual instinct and always will leave them wishing they were with the guy at the top of the food chain?

Attached: C07B6418-91C4-438B-A0FE-B4E0732BA5C8.jpg (507x732, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V_GxyA2V0lg
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What is the point in going after girls if you will never satisfy their sexual instinct and always will leave them wishing they were with the guy at the top of the food chain?

That's a good question, one I've asked myself. And the conclusion I came to is that it's not even really worth trying after all

Women are not worth it

Thank you! I see all this preachy shit on those 'manosphere' blogs/videos explaining in great pseudoscientific detail about why women always prefer the strong, powerful, dominant pack leaders, but they never explain what you are supposed to do if you are not one of those men. Everyone seems to believe this but few people seem willing to take it to its logical conclusion.

Bullshit. Life is short and about temporary but important life experiences that help you learn and grow. Getting with a woman even if it is for a short while is still worth it. Even military Chads all know that their wife is cheating on them back home. But normies get over it because the experience was worth the pain. Normies live for the moment but robots just complain and only see negativety

Dude they explain how to do it all the time. Get Jow Forums, learn how to hold a conversation and quit your addictions.

lol just be a cuck man.

think u misunderstood him mate, he was saying women aren't a net gain for the amount of time and effort you pour into getting them

(they are whores)

There are only a small number of alpha males. Most males are betas, and most women are perfectly content with those.

>What is the point in going after girls if you will never satisfy their sexual instinct and always will leave them wishing they were with the guy at the top of the food chain?

Girls still offer a lot of comfort in this chaotic depressing world, for some men the struggle for pussy is all they have. Also most men are ignorant of female nature, they think its normal to be a paypig for a post wall woman with kids.

I have a friend he is blue pilled beta and he has a gf, girls go for betas I see it all the time, but obviously they prefer alfa chad. But the real difference is can you make her pussy tingle, if you are bf material but she doesn't feel horny for you it's over she will break up or cheat

>content

So the red pill is that even if you go through years worth of self improvement to stop being a robot and somehow manage to get a girl, she is still gonna be lusting after Chad behind your back and wishing she was with him (and probably jumping at any opportunity to leave you and get him)? What the fuck is the point of that?

Yeah but what the hell is the point of being in a sexual relationship with somebody who is not interested in you sexually? This is the central question behind my thread.

They aren't wrong though. that's a perfectly normal thing to do. Definitely not a good thing, but it's perfectly normal

>Most males are betas, and most women are perfectly content with those.
Man, lots of dudes on here whine about not wanting to settle, but honestly the worst thing is knowing that if you ever have someone, they'll be settling for you.

>Yeah but what the hell is the point of being in a sexual relationship with somebody who is not interested in you sexually?

That's the thing, most guys don't realize this.

Attached: penis pill 73.png (666x148, 25K)

I think it's protection and "backup" it's fucked up but girls are always jumping from guy to guy. Usually the other ones are never really single, why? they have one or two backups. They can have a poly relationship with a guy that is below her league, and fuck chad on the side without being alone if everything goes to shit.

>equating dick size to being alpha
If only it were that easy.

>what if you are not an alpha male?
You become one.

>Women are not worth it
To get women, you just have to learn how to become alpha, then put the work into doing it. Once you're alpha, every other goal you might have becomes more attainable because you can command people to aid you. How the fuck is becoming alpha not worth it?

>but they never explain what you are supposed to do if you are not one of those men
Are you fucking retarded? Literally every single one of those pieces of educational material is providing you with clear examples of alpha behaviours with the expressly stated intention of getting you to watch and emulate them in order to become alpha. How fucking stupid are you that you don't understand that?

Military Chads don't get Jody'd, user. Betas who happen to join the military do.

Of course women are worthless. Realizing that is literally step 1 of how to become alpha. Women literally will not respect you if you think they're worth something. Becoming alpha will secure you a harem, but you don't do it for the harem. You do it because becoming alpha also gives you the ability to command the loyalty, labour, and resources of other men.

>(they are whores)
But this is a common and incorrect over-generalisation. Women will suck as many resources as they can from betas, it's true. But they'll pay to fuck an alpha.

Dick size is a big part of it. Don't delude yourself.

Attached: penis pill 43.png (1236x452, 38K)

>This superficial yet practically invisible thing is a big part of it
Seems like you're the one deluding yourself, friend.

tfw TOO alpha for most womxn

Attached: 1492026502821.jpg (217x250, 5K)

>Military Chads don't get Jody'd
lol

Why the fuck have you got a folder with at least 73 files in it, all for the purposes of whining about dick size? Find something better to do with your time you fucking sperg.

>My question is, what if you are not an alpha male?
Look you're probably just looking for reaffirming deprecating answers telling you you'll die a loser but the truth is, alpha males doesn't really mean what you think it means.
Alpha Male doesn't mean ripped Aryan 7ft giga Chads with 12x9 cocks. Alpha Male just means confidence in your domain.
For example, if you have a weeb discord group and you're the most friendly, active, and knowledgeable guy there, then any weeb girls that come along will want you.
If you're trying to get with gymbunny Stacies when you're a fat lazy fuck of course you will repeatedly fail.
Find something you're decent at, try to be open and social about it, and the girls will come. Seriously that's all there is to it.

Attached: 1547737567452.jpg (1236x644, 109K)

>Of course women are worthless. Realizing that is literally step 1 of how to become alpha.

True facts. Once you realize you don't need woman, you're free to treat them however you want. Its the need for woman that makes men weak and unattractuve.

Because military Chads don't fucking marry, user. They have a rotation of women.

Lower your standards. I finally did and got an alright girl, but as a bonus also get to fool around with her mom. Stacey would never allow that, there's things you can get away with lower score girls.

Just because its not immediately noticeable does not mean its not important. Woman pray to high heaven that their man does not have a small penis if they aren't sure already.

Attached: penis pill 33.png (718x737, 78K)

>You're free to treat people you don't need however you want.
This is the real reason you can't get a gf.

God damn I'm sick of arguing with you people in every fucking thread. You can't be reasoned with.

You don't become an alpha male you absolute dickwad. I can't believe there are still people that fall for the PUA shitshow. Some people are naturally aggressive, dominant and extroverted, and some people could not convincingly emulate these traits if their lives depended on it. The traits that people call 'alpha' are predetermined by genetics and brain chemistry/hormone levels during key developmental phases. Once you're 25 your brain has more or less stopped developing. Trying to 'become alpha' when you're a socially retarded scrawny incel omega male is one of the most ludicrous concepts I've ever heard and i'm absolutely baffled that people unironically advocate it.

>To get women, you just have to learn how to become alpha, then put the work into doing it. Once you're alpha, every other goal you might have becomes more attainable because you can command people to aid you. How the fuck is becoming alpha not worth it?

I've gotten pussy before, and the amount of money and effort you have to put into placating entitled whores in our western society is not worth it. If I become an alpha, it will be for money, fame, and power, not for stuck up holes.

Hence why I said WOMEN are not worth it. All the other shit that comes with being an alpha is.

>This is the real reason you can't get a gf.

No, I can't get a gf because I'm ugly and never try. These are just simple facts, whoever has the most value in the relationship makes the rules, that's why alpha males get away with treating girls like shit.

>You don't become an alpha male you absolute dickwad.

That's not entirely true, its very possible to be a latent alpha simply because you're not living up to your true potential. David Goggins is considered one of the most bad ass military dudes on the planet and he readily admits he was a fat little bitch well into his 20s. Its at least worth trying to be better since you never know what your true ceiling is until you start climbing.

>status is relative to context

youtube.com/watch?v=V_GxyA2V0lg

Watch this video OP

>listening to this normie unironically

Sure I could concede that there could possibly be such a thing as a "latent alpha male" if they made bad choices in early life (drugs/alcohol etc) and fucked up socially/financially etc. But you have to admit, whether you have the capability is mostly attributed to biological factors such as appearance and body chemistry. Women like men who look handsome and intimidating and they like men who are naturally skilled at dominating and controlling people. Some people have faces that look more aggressive and overpowering and others have faces that make them look feminine and soft. If you're 5'8" with a stereotypical autist face (definitely a thing) then it doesnt matter how many YouTube videos of morons approaching women on the street you watch and try to copy, she will choose Chad every time.

Tell you what, fuck it. You can tell a robot everything he needs to start the process of becoming alpha, but you can't make him actually do it. I come here to try to tell you people the truth, that your current position is not your destiny, that your station in life isn't defined at birth. You can either believe me and achieve success, or you can continue to rot in your cuck forum. It really is up to you.

>thinking that he 'got pussy' because he dumped cash and validation on women
You're doing it wrong, my friend. Spending money on them you're outright telling them that they're worth more than you and that they need to be compensated to assent to sex with you. If you act correctly, they will buy you dinner and drag you up to their apartment to get their brains fucked out. True story, happened to me after years of getting fucking nowhere with women.

In any case, women were never the goal. They're just an easily measurable proxy for alpha behaviour. If women are vying for your attention and buying you things and getting niagara falls wet and howling like banshees when you're fucking them with your average dick, you know you've achieved the level of alphaness that will bring you success in all other areas of your life.

I speak from experience. I was in your position once. I read and I practiced and I worked and I figured my way out of it. I come here to tell you that this is possible as an act of charity. You only harm yourselves by ignoring me.

>If you act correctly, they will buy you dinner and drag you up to their apartment to get their brains fucked out.

You're a retard if you think this has to do with anything but how attractive you are

Based on the way you're writing, you're also some loser who subscribes way too hard to the PUA alpha male bullshit. You're essentially just parroting what you've read online

>You're essentially just parroting what you've read online
Congratulations, you're capable of basic reading comprehension. Of course I'm fucking parroting that PUA shit - it works. It worked for me, despite the fact that I'm a 5/10 mutt who started off beta as fuck with no cash and even less social skill.

Stop thinking in terms of looks and start thinking in terms of VALUE. Looks are a big natural indicator of value, but the unchangeable part of them is vastly outweighed by all of the other components of alphaness.

You can either accept that the shit everyone has been yelling at you for years is correct, or you can continue rotting in your stupid blackpill forum. I'm just here to tell you that the grass is much greener on my side of the beta/alpha fence, and that you can hop the fence with strong effort applied intelligently.

majority of the waitresses at my work are dating an onion boy i swear.

Attached: 1523826010129.jpg (409x449, 28K)

>33
>43
>73
Holy shit man, this is hilarious

idiots.. canadian men have big dongs, faCT

Attached: canadacock.jpg (634x1570, 161K)

Can confirm, am leafcuck, have 8 inch dong.

Literally nobody is trying to bring you down you schizo.

dick size is the ultimate mog, finding out someone is tall or has good muscles is one thing, but finding out someone is packing a 9inch cock will change how you see them

>finding out someone is packing a 9inch cock will change how you see them
Only if you're gay.

it changes everything, honestly. there is one guy at my work and hes average looking but his dick is so big you can tell because he has a massive bulge . its actually fucked, but all the girls just flock to him, always flirt with him and follow him around

women only want alfa males because you guys are all to fat.

just give up and say "fuckit"
we could use some spineless fatsos in our ranks.

>ps. GREETINGS FROM 8 c H @n 's /pol.

>Press [x] to doubt
Even if they do flock to him, it's not because of his bulge you mongoloid.

>women only want alfa males because you guys are all to fat.
I literally weigh like 145lbs and I'm 5'11. It's not because I'm fat.

Not the guy you're responding to, but I've noticed when I have a semi going (which looks like a large flaccid) girls are quite flirty with me
Though I'm not a beta who can't get hot girls, the dick is just a bonus for sure
I'm 8.25 inches hard so my semis are quite impressive

because there are no alpha women. im not participating in the echo chamber though, so fuck my opinion

You're probably just imagining it.
>8.25 inches hard
I'm 8.5, your flexing won't work on me, friend.

Im 8.75 dont flex on the penislets

>Im 8.75
Fuck you win, I concede.
Seriously though, girls don't give a shit about your bulge unless they were already planning on sucking on it.

wrong, im average and big too, girls accidentaly graze my dick often. either im a schizo or women think its ok for them to sexually harrass a guy since "guys want it"

sometimes chad slips up or isn't around for a while or is distracted with some new piece of ass, which drives the girl your after to want to seek some kind of retaliation since she's no longer getting chads attention.
that's when you as a beta/omega use your wits to slip in and get what you can.

>either im a schizo or women think its ok for them to sexually harrass a guy since "guys want it"
Dude it's probably both.

I'm a beta and I look like a girl
I've slept with two dozen women
of course you will never be the older, alpha man they really want but you can fuck them good at least

do you have a large penor?

i make fun of women because they are weak and stupid, even the so called educated ones.

memorizing shit for tests doesn't allow you to solve a problem and being good at math doesn't allow you to create your vision, sculpt yourself, make good decisions, etc.

>but they never explain what you are supposed to do if you are not one of those men.

options

>wait your turn after she is done riding the cock carousel so you can raise the alphas kids.
>improve your game and become an alpha male
>reject that shit and enjoy your freedom.

Attached: beta men.jpg (1400x990, 257K)

>I'm a beta and I look like a girl

I think you are full of shit. women hold betas to a different standard then alphas. women only need betas for a good divorce rape and not for sex.

Here's the funny thing, Chad will leave them wishing he's GigaChad, GigaChad will leave them wishing he's HyperUltraChad, etc. So it really doesn't matter.

7.5" x6"
that might be the deciding factor in giving me enough confidence to bother

your dick isnt 6 inches around.

Not him, but that's not an unbelievable number. Average girth is 4.8 inches.

>caring about what women want.
Never gonna make it.

Attached: 15348723-2079-4469-B171-60B1A3E31F9E.png (525x546, 242K)

>I came here to tell you people the truth
You and every retard we get daily preaching and trying to "save" us with your holier-than-thou attitude
One day it's PUAcucks, the other christfags

Attached: 1552139191255.png (422x409, 137K)

I think he just wants you to improve so you get pussy. I read PUA and redpill stuff and honestly it is slowly but surely helping.

Remember, you can NEVER relax. You can never go back. YOU MUST ALWAYS BE CHAD AND NEVER WAVER EVER.

>improve
who the fuck said I want pussy? you think I give two shits about getting some annoying cunt that's just going to buzz around me and take me away from my art
Only thing worth my time is my paintings

>Only thing worth my time is my paintings
Hell yeah then do you user. I wish I had something to strive at, I am still looking.

Why tie yourself down to one woman?

>all these people saying just become alpha

Why try to be something that you're not to get pussy? Changing yourself for a women is my opinion the dumbest shit next to lifting weights for women WHICH ALOT OF YOU FAGS DO. Its shameful.

A-Always
B-Be
C-Chadding

Always Be Chadding

Women don't want alpha males.

They want someone passably attractive who is either entertaining, assertive, or interesting.

I'm no alpha, and I've had sex with around 30 women. I just have no luck locking that pussy down, that's all.

So sick of this shit. Apply yourself in life and women will show interest. Get a job, eat healthy, work out, and go out and practice your social skills. If you do this, I gurantee that a nice girl (yes, they exist) will fall in love with you sooner or later.

If a girlfriend is what you desperately need to finally enjoy life you should be able to push yourself to do this.

>a girlfriend to finally enjoy life

women want to be let into the party, they don't want to be the party. Women want to be a part of a good life that you live, they don't want to be your life.

my cock is my only claim to masculinity
it is unusually large
beyond that I am completely mocked for my girly looks

>build an awesome life so a woman will leech off of it

You're not saying anything, you might as well just tell us to be betabux. While we struggle to improve ourselves that nice girl you speak of will be fucking alpha chads who don't have to lift a finger to fuck her.

>They want someone passably attractive who is either entertaining, assertive, or interesting.
So an alpha male.
>tfw I am none of these things.

If I ever felt a woman was leeching instead of providing a benefit I would be gone so quick. Fuck that shit.

One thing I think is missing here is there is a surplus of beta cucks meaning if your an alpha you basically have bitches fighting over you or you can have whoever you want.

I'm an 8/10 and built more than 99.9% of guys, but my life goal is to disgust as many women as possible, because women are inherently everything I despise, almost consistently.

>another missed point

If you have good genes like I do, I don't have to be in the gym everyday because I can get by. If you look like fucking shrek you better be in the gym everyday.

Women look at us essentially the same way we look at them. If she's cute she doesn't have to hit the gym and I would still fuck, if shes fugly she better have a bangin ass body or I don't want.

Same thing with conversation. If a hot bitch says some weird shit it's whatever, id still fuck but if fugly bitch says some weird shit it's weird. Vice versa the way they look at guys.

Also if you can fuck, you can almost certainly date. IF you want.

If you want a gf just worry about fucking first.

If you're a loser and fit in nowhere else, join this shit:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

ad

Attached: ∩ 4.png (4584x3856, 88K)