It's so unfair that only women can get pregnant and have children...

It's so unfair that only women can get pregnant and have children. It's unfair that only women can feel a new life grow inside them.
Sometimes I wish I was a woman.

Attached: unfair.jpg (489x720, 55K)

you're already half way there

There's a leftist movement just for you, faggot.

I'm not a faggot. I like women ONLY. I like everything about women.

Sounds like it a tranny m8

Off comes the penis

FPBP
>Sometimes I wish I was a woman.
We know, Sven.

>sweden

Attached: 1520434563480.jpg (480x792, 28K)

Said noone ever

Because you don't know what you are missing on.
Imagine to have a new life growing inside of you - and to become to mother of that child.

It's so unfair.

Kek ...a fucking swede

degenerate trans faggot

You can put a chicken egg 8 hours a day in your ass to simulate the first.

You can adopt and disgrace a child to simulate the last.

What about if I cum in your mouth? That will make you feel like a woman, won't it?

It must be wonderful to give birth to a new life.
I hate my penis now.

Why would I want to be a woman?
Take my genetics, mix them up, put them in a woman.
Physically smaller, much weaker, lower IQ.
Have to play some shit social games with other women I simply can witness as a man instead of getting involved, more agreeable personality so pretty much more controlled by society.

Sounds like a shit deal to me. I'll stick with fucking women instead of wanting to be one kek.

Where is your viking spirit you swedish cunt, wake up.

Once you witness your wife birth your child, shitting herself, screaming and asking you to do something to get her out of the pain then watching your little cumling suck her nipples into broken flesh and puss while kicking her in the face for no reason and slapping her engorged titties for better taste you don't want to be a woman. Instead you become incredibly happy to be a man.

You just lack references and will power.
Control your mind, or someone will control it for you

That's just because you don't know what it feels like to give birth and become a real mother.

Buy a fertilized bird egg and shove it up your ass until it hatches. Close enough.

Responding to your own thread, OP? Delusional?

>Swedish flag
>"I wish I was a woman"
perfect combo

Think it more of you also create life with your sperm which swimming life and it is required to give that egg life which will allow it to hatch by using the human female to gestate. Thus life is transferred from you to her.

get a tapeworm, faggot.

>Obligatory
I've always wondered what the lyrics to your national anthem were, thanks for the translation.

Oh look it's another antifa slide faggot.

Attached: Slide thread.png (1500x1500, 926K)