Now that I finally have some confidence, I act like a huge asshole to other people especially online...

Now that I finally have some confidence, I act like a huge asshole to other people especially online. I feel really bad about the things I've said to people who are just trying to help. Back when I had no confidence I just listened and never said anything. Either one extreme or the other it seems

Attached: 1551661750315.jpg (992x988, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>people who are just trying to help
No one is ever "just" trying to help, there's always an ulterior motive and they deserve to be berated.

pretty sure acting like an asshole is what people with no confidence do. I used to act like an asshole because I hated myself.

I don't think you understand. I literally was too afraid to talk to people. Now that I have some confidence I actually talk to people in class and online. Just a year ago even online I wasn't able to talk to people without getting anxious scared. It was extremely debilitating to not be able to talk to people like a normal person.

That's pretty retarded though or at least I don't understand how that works.

I (not op) actually take pleasure in making someone my bitch, it's the same feeling as knocking someone out or securing a submission. You just know you won and there is nothing they can do about it no matter how hard they try or scream, beg etc. I take pride in my sadism.

Attached: 1552146225082.png (817x1091, 616K)

t. dumbdumb

People who helps deserves nothing but appretiation.

I think you're the one not understanding. I am not that guy tho.

>implying everyone doesnt act like a huge asshole to other people online
Why should you care? No one means any real harm by it since it's the internet

You didn't help me at all with this reply. So I'm going to disagree with you

Well... Fuck you then my pal?

If someone helps you he's in a naturally submissive position, how can you respect someone like that?

>if someone helps you he's in a naturally submissive position

Why

What do you mean why? He's giving you his resources for free, why would he do that unless you're superior to him?

same, maybe some of us just deserve loneliness

I agree that there are always ulterior motives, but they don't always deserve to be berated. I help people because I feel good about potentially improving someone's life with my advice. Just a sentence or two has changed my life before, maybe I'll do the same to someone else.

You're fucking retarded, helping is not always submissive. Like right now for example, I helped correct a misconception you had while stroking my ego and feeling mentally superior to you.

>people with ulterior motives while helping others don't deserve to be berated because i am one of those people

That's not what I meant but it's a pretty funny thing to take away from what I said.

How did u gain that confidence? Pls pls pls tell me. I understood fully what you mean though, Im afraid to talk to people so I dont say anything or avoid confrontation as much as possible but when I take drugs that give me confidence im also an asshole to people online. I think its because being an asshole or confrontation in general was something weve always avoided, so now being able to do it just feels great.

I started a new medication. It turns out my anxiety with talking to people and being around people in general was because of Obsessive thoughts. I'm taking Anafranil, an OCD medication, and once I hit 75mg it was like taking a magic confidence pill. All of a sudden getting on ladders wasn't a big deal, getting a girlfriend seemed like a possibility, etc.

If you're a loser and fit in nowhere else, join this shit:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

ai

Attached: ∩ 9.png (4584x3856, 88K)