I'm severely depressed NEET. Why shouldn't I fall for the backpacking meme?

Literally nothing to lose. I have been on a month long cruise into the Carribean financed from my NEETbux (thanks Germany) and that was the only time in a long time I felt something like fun, and joy even.

Thats been months ago and it has been uneventful garbage.

So I'm thinking of going more drastic and hop on this "backpacking" meme. Like just selling my stuff and go on some never-ending journey, as a broke depressed cuck, with a tent, sleeping bag and backpack.

I would start in the middle of spring, then during the summer.

Where should I go. I don't even know yet. Did someone fall for the backpacking (broke) meme and could it fill my life with some meaning or interesting experiences? What the fuck is stopping us? What is fun sitting in front of my, admittedly, very nice screen and in my very nice chair doing the same boring shit over and over again and deriving no pleasure out of it.

Attached: backpacking.jpg (640x428, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x2k-oo2TT-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Travelling, backpacking, and holidays are certainly worth the investment. They won't change you as a person and you'll still have to come back to your boring lonely life someday but its for memories. And you're pretty close to Switzerland. Most beautiful country I've ever been to by far

I want to backpack too, but I don't want to leave Germany yet because places are scary. Why not backpack here? We have some beautiful scenery and it's getting warm.

HAPPINESS IS ONLY REAL WHEN SHARED
youtu.be/x2k-oo2TT-0

start with places near you, then go further out as you gain experience and confidence

make sure you're vaccinated for tics and shit like that before you go

you'll just get killed and raped in a week

You know the rules faggot

Why do you have to sell your stuff and be broke if you get neetbux?

>Did someone fall for the backpacking (broke) meme and could it fill my life with some meaning or interesting experiences? What the fuck is stopping us? What is fun sitting in front of my, admittedly, very nice screen and in my very nice chair doing the same boring shit over and over again and deriving no pleasure out of it.

HAPPINESS IS ONLY REAL WHEN SHARED
There's no escape

Attached: 200w_s.gif (200x159, 16K)

No, fuck off, normalfaggot.

Don't do it, user. Existence is painful no matter where you are on this gay Earth

Attached: 15766746756.jpg (640x640, 63K)

well as others said youll be depressed BUT depressed with cool scenery around and stuff happening all the time.

but money is tricky. you want to do this forever ? then what do you eat ? money will stretch the furthest with little murder chance somewhere on the indian subcontinent. but even there it will eventually run out.

I have about $5000-6000 savings,
And I've heard with having a tent etc, so very low accomodation cost, you could live off $10 a day easily in cheaper countries.

When it runs out, I'm unironically going to kill myself.

you could live off 10 dollar a day in a hotel and smoke weed if thats your thing in india or nepal

backpack through germany/switzerland with me unironically, i'm also depressed and on neetbux

Hartz IV, Invalidenrente or BU? Where are you from? I'm new to this stuff but I get Hartz IV (since about 2015 lmao)

GIGACOPE
Also, implying i'm a normalfag JFL

Grundsicherung, the east

I want to experience more than these, but I reckon for a first trip it would be smart to start there and not go full McCandless

>Grundsicherung
How can I transistion from shitty Hartz IV (where I technically can't even leave my hometown for prolonged periods; i.e. 3 days; to Grundsicherung or other stuff? I am jealous and I want to get fucking out of this farce. I literally can't work anyway.

I had to go through a million appointments with Sozialamt and Rententraeger to prove I'm legitimately disabled, but I do honestly have a chronic illness and I don't know if you'd qualify. I had to move to a different city and now it's starting all over again. Shit sucks
First thing you gotta prove the Arbeitsamt that you can't work more than 15 hours a week, then they won't want anything to do with you and refer you to your Krankenkasse or Sozialamt

I can't guide you or help much, but if you need someone to vent to or to hold you accountable and encourage you to keep going, leave contact info ITT

Discord

Mika#9299

HAPPINESS IS ONLY REAL WHEN SHARED /thread

Cute ending.