I wish a big strong man would feel up my pasty white frail twink body

I wish a big strong man would feel up my pasty white frail twink body

Attached: b523220b6e7a0dcad1dbfa038510b0061512796197_large.jpg (200x200, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wup1cEdgOWs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where would i find a pasty white frail twink body to feel up? Whete do they hang out usually?

id do it user but ima a mutt is that a prob and this id also like to kno

comic-book stores,the mall...I dunno I don't leave my apartment much

I want the same thing as OP, but not by a man.

Attached: she's actually only 5ft but that just makes her cuter.jpg (500x750, 71K)

Hey I'm a big strong man.
Post pussy

They hang out on r9k they are all anime posters like me that are super insecure and want to be held and protected

Attached: 1552105351350.png (508x776, 607K)

Dam I want to wrestle with her.
Probably go climbing and camping.
I want a tough bitch for a wife.

>my twink body
>post pussy
you see the prob user

If its gona be used like a pussy.
It's a pussy.

Do they answer online ads? I need a local small boy to lock my arms around and grope while I dry poke and prod them with my hard cock

My thoughts exactly. Too bad they're rare as fuck and we're not Chads so we're never going to marry one.

nah bruh thats not how it works an ass is an ass famm

Maybe
A lot of them have discord so you could try asking for that I'm sure they would like that
I for one am a weak failed male I need someone big and strong that can protect me and I'll let him use my body

Attached: 1551996605351.gif (220x220, 103K)

i wouldnt mind protecting and holding you user if you love and listen to me, are you a qt3.14 btw?

So those guys instantly replying to anime posters asking for discord have a point then, huh? What are the odds id find a tiny twink boy on the west coast? Doming people is annoying to do online

I dont know, I've seen Chadwifes with smaller men.

Ass pussy
Butt pussy
Mouth Pussy
Vag Pussy

It's all pussy

Let me rephrase myself: too bad we're robots with shit personalities first and foremost that even if a Chadwife would accept our physical appearance, we still wouldn't have a chance with her.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wup1cEdgOWs

I want to hold and protect a cute guy but i don't want to fuck him. Are you ok with that or is the fuck mandatory?

Original of course Based

You and me both, fellow robot.

Attached: it's okay you guys.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Feel up: yes...
Pasty frail: YES...
twink: wait no...

okay bud, whatever make you happy

fagposters fuck off my fucking board