Self Harm

Do you do it? If so, what do you do?

Attached: .jpg (1158x1848, 1.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nothing, im too much of a pussy, i wish i was brave enough to though... i want to feel a bit of alive and control

I keep having children with women i barely know. And i suffer greatly from conflicting emotions. But i cant stop

>what do you do?
I eat sugar when I know its bad for me

Attached: diabetus_possum_do_what_you_must_I_have_already_won.jpg (720x540, 68K)

I used to have a box cutter on my desk, and I'd cut myself a bit when I was drunk and feeling awful, but I eventually realised that it didn't help at all, and maybe it was a bit dangerous to cut myself while drunk. So now I just scratch at my arms with my fingernails if it gets really bad, the worst that's happened thus far is just bruising.

Attached: 1548725866222.png (1018x1065, 208K)

I constantly harm myself mentally.
I'm not into physical harm tho I'm too much of a pussy.

same, doc gave me "emergency pills" aka .5mg xanax i could take about 2 weeks ago and im out already and likely wont get a refill. fuck

Sometimes I cut. But not deep. I wish I were brave enough to cut deeper. Also sleep deprivation

i used to burn myself with cigarettes but now i'm embarrassed about the scars and don't know how to explain them to people when they ask me about it

Attached: 3.jpg (236x332, 15K)

I don't actually know what cigarette burn scars look like but couldn't you say you used to do manual work that involved fire?

Yes. Although I've restraining myself for the past few weeks since spring break is coming up and I don't want my parents seeing it on my arms when I visit, and there's a chance I might get laid so I don't want to pull down my pants and have a bunch of cuts on my thigh killing the mood. After that though I'll be back to cutting as I wish. I try not to go too deep though because I don't want a bunch of scars.

Attached: 1551972015368s.jpg (240x240, 7K)

>do you do it
yes
>what do you do
keep waking up every morning

>keep waking up every morning
Feels bad, man. Getting out of bed has become such a chore for me lately.

starve myself
sleep deprivation
drive my nails into my palms
used to cut my fingers up

I hit a ruler across my fingers when I do something wrong or fall back into a bad habit.
I try not to hurt myself too bad anymore. I hate myself a lot and I want to destroy myself. the worst thing I ever did was hit my head against a brick wall until I passed out because I hoped it would damage my brain. all I got was a concussion. I also put a soldering iron on my hand and turned it on and kept it there as long as I could as it burned me. I did the same thing with a lighter and the lighter hurt less but did more damage. burns hurt for weeks
I also used to stab my legs with a screwdriver, cut my arms with a nail, and used a hammer to smash my knuckles, elbows, and knees. and I just punched myself in the face a lot too.
but I try not to do any of that anymore. I still hate myself but it was starting to be too many injuries to explain as accidents.

I punch myself in the head and face almost every single day. I almost hit myself with a tree limb today but I settled for hitting a fallen tree instead.

It's a terrible choice, i did it once and everyone got mad at me. Now i have learned and i can now appreciate what i have and what i would have lost if i killed myself. Get help and don't give up, your life is more important than any property

I used to cut my thighs and one arm almost every day. The dopamine kick makes it extremely pleasurable and anxiety reducing. I have stopped now, but I eat a lot more than I used to so I'm getting fat. I guess it's one abuse in exchange for another.

Attached: 1551047355413.jpg (645x773, 62K)

Fuck off normie, if you did it for any reason other than attention whoring you wouldn't have been found out. Fuck outta here with your stupid platitudes.

are you male or female? I've only really heard of females cutting their thighs

i lift weights too much and injure myself

Yes
Browse Jow Forums

Attached: petet griffin.png (268x262, 78K)

I used to cut myself alot and still do every few months, but what i hate about it is that my scars never really heal, i have shit regen so i still have scars from little faggot cuts i made when i was in highschool 6 years ago,

I've lately resorted to punching myself in the face really hard until i no longer feel anxious or angry, or hitting my desk, and damn this is a good solid desk because the side of my hand is slightly purple and my pinky is badly bruised

Sometimes I burn the skin on my chest/shoulders with a lighter
It seems like it gets harder to make scars every time I do it

Male. It's the best place to hide cuts, and you can make them bigger and deeper on the thigh.

this, but unironically. Jow Forums is terrible for mental health

hello there Jade

If you're a loser and fit in nowhere else, join this shit:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

ck

Attached: ∩ 11.png (4584x3856, 88K)

Dunno who Jade is but it's not me

Attached: 1550382281486.jpg (812x588, 29K)

not that user, but cigarette burns are pretty obvious. When you first get burned they swell up massively and after they heal they leave almost perfectly circular scars of weirdly distorted and discolored flesh. My butt scars look completely different from my other burn scars.

Attached: mpv-shot0034.jpg (853x480, 107K)

I've been doing it since before I can remember.
I use pencil sharpener blades for cutting and a hammer for bludgeoning.

Attached: skel35.gif (480x480, 1.73M)

I used to cut, now I put myself through hell at the gym

I have 3 belts tied together and I flagellate my self with the buckles. not for pleasure though i am not a faggot
just 50 per whatever mistake i make that is deserving of lashings. Also doesn't leave noticeable or long lasting bruises so no one will know. good motivator through the day knowing that if I fuck up I have to go into the closet and beat the shit out of myself when I get home instead of doing something I want. the closet is a dark place, scary place don't wanna be in it. That's where you lash yourself. Most I've ever done in a day is around 600. any that you don't do carry over into the next day Duh

I did for 3 months, but I stopped in January. Never very deep cuts, just deep enough to feel the sting for a few days; On average I'd make two or three cuts to last me through the week.
Lately though I've been getting unbelievable urges to grab this razor that's sitting on my desk.
If anyone has that "I seem to have a lot of bad days" pic, that's basically been my thought process these past few weeks.

I saw in the local newspaper a few minutes ago a pic of a normie couple with the caption "For an adolescent, Valentine's day is surely the most memorable event." And ... that's not the case for me. I don't know how I could be further detached from this world.
I don't enjoy the same jokes as other people, not the same music, not the same movies, not the same clothes. I don't live life like other people, yet I have billions of memories that will be lost to time.
I keep my scars, even if they're unnoticeable (or at least I hope so; nobody has asked or stared at them yet), as a sign of strength in my mind. If a lesser man knew what I knew, he wouldn't be where I am now.

usually think about it, never done before. sometimes when the sufference and pain is extreme I take my knife and start watching it, but there's always something that stops me like a discord call that's incoming or like I just go to sleep. yesterday I was almost there, but I had to go out with friends and they offered me to smoke, that restored my mental health for that day

I really want to cus i feel a lot better when i do. But then people see. so i just drink and think about how the cigarettes are slowly killing me.

I have so many on my left hand, also stepped on one today and burnt my foot so thats cool (:

I hit myself sometimes when I feel like a total failure.
i.e. slapping, punching, black eye, ...

I'm actually cutting myself right now. Sitting on a red towel to conceal the mess. Cutting myself because I got my first write up at work . I had multiple verbal warnings about I had to work faster. I tried real hard and still failed. A lot of good people tried helping me, but I ended up disappointing a lot of people. I don't think I'm able to have this job any longer and it's a shame because I'm horrible at job interviews and I don't drive so there aren't many options for me. I feel real horrible for the people who tried helping me. Not being able to make rate sucks.

Used to slit a shaving razor multiple times across my leg once or twice when I was heart broken, it distracted me from the pain literally.

Was thinking of doing it when i felt very very badly but then I got a job and over a course of a month my depression weaned away. Now im just bored but ill try tinder soon. Dony give up Robots!

resistan the urge to buy a box cutter

I don't self-harm

Attached: 1545431657174.png (356x456, 172K)

I cut my thigh and boobs when I'm really sad

I self-harm, but i'm a bit of a pussy about it. Only a few cuts. They're only deep enough to peel the top layer of skin off, but not deep enough that you can see fatty tissue.

Drink alcohol, eat questionable food.

I cut, burn. Dislocate small joints (easier than it sounds due to joint disorder). Have broken toes on one occasion.