I can't take this anymore robots. I can't be a real lesbian unless I'm actually WITH another girl

I can't take this anymore robots. I can't be a real lesbian unless I'm actually WITH another girl.

By the time I'm able to pass I will have gone through most of my transition completely fucking alone, and loneliness fucks you up harder than dysphoria does. I'm at the point where, even though I'm not into guys, I would sleep with one just so someone would notice me. I hate this fucking life, today's the anniversary of my suicide attempt and one whole year later I'm on the verge of doing it again. No one has ever loved me for me.

Worst thing is all the girls in my area are too busy working or hooking up to consider hanging with a trans girl who wants a long-term relationship and to find a chosen family. I should just give the fuck up and accept that my goals are unreachable; I should just be single and try not to think about it. But fuck, I'm just not secure enough in my womanhood to feel okay in a room by myself, I just want someone to hug me and kiss me and cuddle me at night and tell me I'm okay. I tried to kill myself because that help wasn't there, and by this point, I've accepted it's not coming until it's way too late.

I can't even look at stuff like unedited pic related, it just makes me want to fucking jump in front of a train. Help.

Attached: nevereverbeenyou.png (1279x1073, 985K)

Lesbians, what a waste of women.

This

>No one has ever loved me for me
And no one will, you need to realize that. If you are still trying to find someone to depend your happiness on then it's better to kill yourself.

OP is a mtf

sounds to me like you've got a real doozie on your hands, and I can promise you that things will only get worse since you are fragile and mentally unstable enough to transition. doubt you'll make it, but best of luck to you I guess.
lol jks you're fucked

Attached: 1505863908371.jpg (499x499, 130K)

Not to be THAT guy, but you'll never be a lesbian. You're a straight male with some real grand delusions. Sorry bud. Good luck on the transition and all but not a lesbian. Ever.

You'll never be a lesbian, you're just a straight male who watched too much anime. Women aren't avoiding you because they're busy or "hooking up" they're avoiding you because you're a creepy pervert who thinks wearing panties makes you a woman.

Attached: wi.png (597x666, 496K)

Get off my board cunt and go back to lolcow. Lesbians are trash humans, literally a waste of a womb. More over faggots of any kind are not welcome here.

Go to lolcow and talk about how much you hate men and how much your pussy stinks with all the other fat, small breasted, green haired dykes.

I hate lesbians so much.

i can't tell if this is bait or just another example of trannie "lesbians" needing to date women for validation that they're "female"

OP here. Come the fuck on, guys. If I was a guy this entire situation could be solvable with a good slap to the face, it's pretty clear that ain't happening.

I'm not interested in the overweight manhating Tumblrinas anyway. If I was, my school's fucking full of them- I'd have no trouble finding someone. I just want a cute girl, who looks and acts like a cute girl, to be into me, a kind-of-we're-working-on-it cute girl.

Plus no one else knows about the panties yet. Shhh.

Imagine wanting to transition in order to feel more feminine in order to assume an identity that is stereotypically masculine.

Attached: 1550190895011.jpg (550x422, 35K)

Nah mate, this is real. Ask a-fucking-way.

Tits or gtfo, then gtfo cunt. No one cares. You were born with a cunt so go out and have kids and shut up. Short of that, kill yourself because youre a waste of space.

>trans "girl"
>can't be a lesbian unless with another girl

Jesus fucking christ why would you even do this if you're a guy in the first place??? Becoming a trans ''girl'' and expecting to hook up with any woman or lesbian trash is on such a new level of stupidity and faggotry I can't even fake pity or respect for scum like you. KYS

Attached: 1551921338074s.jpg (225x224, 12K)

Why don't you hook up with another trans woman since you're real women? :^)

you're a straight man, the best thing you can do for yourself is accept that and try to fuck straight/bi women like you should be. if you want to crossdress occasionally in the privacy of your own home that's you're business, but you can't expect anyone to see you as a woman, much less as a lesbian lmao

Most "transbians" end up doing this, it's so pathetic. Two men who mutilated their bodies in hopes of getting a woman only to end up having to settle with someone exactly like themselves.

pierogi, is that you?

Are you all actually serious when you say I should kill myself? Like REALLY think about it.

I'm at a prestigious school, good grades, nice person, kind, the lot. I'm not a NEET and there's still a lot going for me. But I have some SERIOUS mental health issues and I WILL actually kill myself soon if you are all dead serious about it. Really make sure you look at all the angles here, and please respond as if you were sitting next to me in real life and not as an abstract concept on a screen.

>redditspacing
>taking an indonesian motorcycle forum seriously
this website might not be for you

What do you mean?? I don't know what redditspacing is, I genuinely have wanted to die for a long ass time and I'm here so I can beat myself up some more

>asks for genuine honesty and advice
>actually wants to be verbally abused
Yikes, you really are a woman

I dont know about the rest of these guys but I sincerely from the bottom of my heart hope you kill yourself.

You probably shouldn't contribute to the already sky high tranny suicide rate, but rather attempt to transition back into a male the best you can.
Society has played a sick joke on you and made you believe that transitioning into the opposite gender would solve your problems, which it clearly hasn't and has only created more problems.