Women hate thread

Whats the most degrading thing youve done to a woman?
>Be me
>Having anal sex with gf
>I dont ask, I just push it in and she goes with it because shes a bitch
>Shes clearly not enjoying it but I keep asking her if shes ok and she just nods really fast and goes 'mhm'
>Thrusting faster and faster, see some shit on my dick ohwell.jpg
>Can feel it coming
>Ermagerdimgunacum.avi
>Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
>Blow my load deep inside her ass
>She yelps 'Dont pull out! dont pull out! WAIT!'
>Pull out because i dont give a fuck, dick is covered in shit
>She puts her hand over her asshole to stop the leakge 'OMG its going into my pussy!'
>Lay there not listening
>She pulls her hand up and its covered in a chocolate mouse paste, mixture of semen and liquefied shit
>She hobbles the toilet screaming 'HELP ME!' as shit is pouring out of her asshole
>My semen had an enema affect and all the shit in her colon, because she was always constipated was evacuated
>She hobbles in the shower, shitting out like 2 weeks of backed up faeces and cum
>I walk into the toilet and clean my dick off laughing at her humiliation

Attached: 206518.jpg (1500x1000, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=10MjO4WV_dA
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Got a girl pregnant on purpose and didn't feel any remorse or support her in any way when she had to get it aborted
Unfortunately that's what you get for being a stupid fucking slut

>>Be me
PFFFFT HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 101K)

what an unbelievable, unrealistic and might i say uncreative attempt at making up a shitty story
pun intended

left only $40 for a hooker after she agreed on $240. it was epic but she ripped me off because she was ugly

Lol I got another one
>be me
>dating 2 girls at once
>First one finds it about it, dump her
>Start dating newer, skinnier girl
>3 weeks later, everything is sweet, get a phone call from first girl. She says shes pregnant
>WTF. She said she was on the pill
>Turns out her kidney disease like flushed all the pill hormones pout of her body or some shit
>Tell her to get an abortion and that I wont help her with the kid if she does
>Argue with her on the phone
>She invites me over. Argue and fight, make her cry and tell her to get the abortion
>Talk openly about my new gf
>End up fucking her
>Leave her alone that night and drive home
>This occurs about 3 times over a 2 week period
>First girl chickens out of the abortion first time but eventually goes back and gets it done
>She goes on a cocaine bender and disapears for 24 hours
>All her friends are calling me in the middle of .the night while Im with new girl saying shes missing and that theyre gona call the cops
>She turns up. Turns out she OD'd on cocaine lmao
>She drops out of uni and loses her job.

Attached: 1549187463546.jpg (1133x1700, 215K)

Based and shitpilled
Thanks for the laugh user tho thats pretty messed up

No worries m8.

sdadsa

ok
so
>i beat a woman by punching her repeatedly in the head

not as flashy as you guys

You just killed your son, dumbarse. You did nothing against the girl.

>look how shitty of a human being I can be
>you guys should adore me for some reason

Absolutely no cognitive dissonance from this retarded user

roastie detected
nail your clit to the floor, you dumb stupid whore.

Hello roastie. Lolcow is over there. You probably take it up the ass yourself.

Asked her on a date.

I can't imagine how disgusting it made her feel to know that a disgusting waste of life like myself thought she was attainable to me.
I'll never forgive myself for it, it would have hurt her so badly.

Wrong, she did. Who do you think the backlash hits? The girl who was housing the fetus or the man who didn't do anything?

Women are garbage.

affsasgdgdsf

In every unisex bathroom, I always piss all over the seat to fuck with a roastie who walks in after me

>woman has a nice looking butthole
>she's only done anal once with her ex boyfriend who just rammed it in and didn't use lube
>convince her to do it with me (read ask her for anal and she accepts)
>put some lube on her dick
>prone from the back so she can't see it's definitely not enough
>push in "slowly"
>she's wimpering in pain
>make sure I get all the way in so I can angle my self to prevent dick falling out
>Start going hard and destroying her
>she's crying
>can smell the shit
>don't care feelsgoodman
>bust a nut
>pull out, dick covered in blood and watery greenish black shit juice
>tell her
>that's normal all I care is you came
>go wash it off
>next time I see her butthole it has hemehroids and anal fissures
>gives me pride to know I caused that with my cock

>her dick
goddamit that's not what I meant to type

>put some lube on HER dick
So you're a fag?

Attached: 1af.jpg (890x890, 116K)

I guess anal is technically gay, since men have buttholes.

>Be me
>Having anal sex with gf
good job

i called a woman a slut and whore on discord once for saying she wants another dudes cock in her

Attached: k3lly1.png (112x112, 17K)

>Basically use her as a personal Fleshlight
>Don't want to bother with pussy because I don't want to kiss her
>Too tight for pussy
>Blow loads in her mouth and basically don't reciprocate because roast beef flaps

>Whats the most degrading thing youve done to a woman?
I talked to her like she was my equal

Was this you?
youtube.com/watch?v=10MjO4WV_dA

>Be me
>Having anal sex with gf
fuck off

If you're a loser and fit in nowhere else, join this shit:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

q

Attached: ∩ 17.png (4584x3856, 88K)

STOP ADVERTISING YOU STUPID NIGGER

God I miss the old Jow Forums where you just mentioned having a gf the whole board would tell you to fuck off. God I wish they just shut down this board again.

Attached: 1550311451379.png (480x480, 221K)

STOP RUINING THE SITE RETARD

Attached: Screenshot (87).png (331x96, 8K)

Fucked some weird schizo milf I met on AFF. She said she was super fertile so we needed a condom. I fucked her raw thrice that night and nutted in her each time. I was telling her I'd take care of her the whole time I was fucking her, then took her to the grocery store and got some Plan B and made her take it saying we weren't ready for a kid. Dropped her off at her place, fucked her again and nutted in her again then left and blocked her number. She had a really nice body

Fuckin kek j never thought about that

Tonight I met someone that worked at a meat processing facility, and here is some of the stuff I learned.

-5000 cattle are killed and processed per day there

-16 hours a day, two 8 hour shifts

-1 cow is killed onsite every 11.5 seconds

-"It's impossible to stun and kill every cow properly because of time constraints."

-Bolt's are used to stun cattle before they go to the bleed line

-"Cow's are smart, they are terrified waiting in line watching slaughter, and sometimes some cows try to dodge the bolt."

-"Some cows proceed to the bleed line with bolts driven into their eyes, or their skull impaled with metal bolts and are still alive. They don't have time to make sure every cow is bolted properly and it goes down to the bleed line regardless, even if they miss."

-You get fired if caught with a cell phone while at work (worried about taking videos etc, he took these videos on his last day).

-even after ineffectively being bolted, and ineffectively having their throats slits, SOME cows have proceeded to the processing lines while still alive, where they have limbs chopped off

-he has heard of cows being skinned while still being alive after the stunning line and bleeding line. (He said there is no time to check every cow, and the line can't be halted because a bolt was missed or a throat was improperly slit)
-The holding lots cows are brought into are kept behind the building, with no public road access, so nobody can see the sheer number of cows sent for slaughter there every day.

-The lunch room at the cargill plant is called "feedlot", which can be seen on the video of the bathroom tour video at the end of the hallway. How fucking depressing would it be to work there and go to the "feedlot" for your break....

-the bathroom is a disgusting 3rd world shit hole

-cockroaches are in the facility, so much so that he had to be careful about his clothing coming home to make sure that no cockroaches came home with him.

-Super depressing working conditions

How does one do this though? How do you get a girl pregnant but not be held responsible for her? Doesn't the government take your money for her or some shit?