Times you revealed your power level hard

>Be me
>driving with girlfriend
>Just visited the war memorial
>Having a good time, relationship on good terms
>Driving down the road suddenly drive passed a sporting complex
>See all these teenage girls wearing sports bras and booty shorts, obviously volleyball players or some shit
>Out loud scream 'WTF ARE THOSE GIRLS WEARING'
>Girlfriend turns white and looks at me 'Ok thats it! Im done, we're gon have to break up I cant handle this anymore'
>Me and my gf used to argue and fight heaps about the way women dress and what not. She was a big advocator of gstrings and yoga pants and she used to get up me for being a 'hypocrit'e because I shamed women for wearing them but not her. She didnt understand that shes my property and she can dress slutty for me only but other girls I cant touch cant
>Stand by my comment 'Fine then, whatever'
>Her: 'its so hard having to listen to you say all these degrading things about women. Theyre clothes are fine, its normal and fashinable training gear'
>Me:'So why is it men can train in normal baggy shorts and tshirts?'
>Her:Because men are different'
>She changes her argument at this point
>her:'What have you ever done with your body huh? They should be allowed to show off their bodies'
>Me: "So now your admitting that girls only dress that way because they want to show off. I dont think underage girls should be showing off their booties and tits'
>Her:'Your so disgusting, youre living in the past. Youre gona die alone. You honestly think your views are ok?
>Me: The world was better when MY GENDER MADE ALL THE RULES
>Yell that at the top of my lungs
>Her:Wow you are crazy. You are gona be 50 and alone and still think this was
>Me: 'Ill be surprised if that live that long lmao'
>Sit in the car silent for the next 90mins
>Get back to hotel, crack a beer and watch her pack her shit and leave. Dont try and stop her
>Spend the next 3 days in the hotel room alone drinking and posting on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1548553370401.png (1280x1149, 1.68M)

Reevaluate yourself bro
Its okay to be blackpilled but to get so angry to the point of yelling is fucked up
You're fucked up

Probably should've just hit her. Some bitches need a beating.

Hahaha hahaha hahaha yes yes
Freaking brilliant story from you

ZANEY tales
stories brilliant
I laughed out loud
Couldn't type quick enough
WACKY planet we live inside
Life time FUN PLANET

good story haha yes

lol my sentiments exactly only read the last few lines lol haha

>Me: The world was better when MY GENDER MADE ALL THE RULES
>Yell that at the top of my lungs

why is imagining some one doing this so funny to me?

Attached: tenor.gif (220x218, 321K)

>>Be me
>>driving with girlfriend
Thank you for opening with these two lines, so I know not to read any further

This sounds very scripted and fake. And gay. And you sound psychotic and gay.

>driving with girlfriend
fuck off normalnigger

Kek. You fucking fascist.

This idiot is posting this shit in every thread.

You sound like an incredibly pathetic person.

Thats what they told me in my woman hate thread but I swear to kek these are true. I am the only robot here, legit.

Spotted the roastie.
>me
>normal

pick one

>lmao

I like to imagine you actually said the word 'lmao' at this point in the conversation because you think life is an argument on reddit.

Attached: UpYours.jpg (700x1248, 62K)

How many times have you put that finger in your ass?

more times than you faggot

>relationship is on good terms
>breaks up with you for yelling
imagine being this retarded

Attached: F753934F-E1B5-419B-9ACD-891C7945DA56.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

excuse me sir, but i just received a message from your mother who recently emigrated to the other side of the globe. Ahem, let me read what it say here.... "fuck you" Oh my that was quite blunt wasn't it? Let me help cheer you up, look i have a gift for you big guy! Come closer... now take off the wrapping, what did you get? "fuck you" oh no this was from your mother again wasn't it! oh god that bitch gets on my nerves. Sorry about that kiddo, let me help cheer you up, look i have a gift for you big guy! Come closer... now take off the wrapping, what did you get? "fuck you"
oh god oh fuck

Attached: 1539794995268s.jpg (250x211, 8K)

I stand by what I said. Women are whores these days and need to be put in their place.

>driving with girlfriend
Get the fuck out chad come on

I imagine pic related.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 41K)

Thats not far off.
Also forgot to mention that while we were driving back I'de purposely swerve the car and slam the breaks to annoy her.

Attached: download.jpg (228x221, 7K)