Things that depress you

>accidentally clicking the friends tab instead of the logout tab

Attached: ok.png (237x341, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ok.png

I have never been able to make friends in an mmo, let alone real life.

sorry to hear that
im on the same boat

being lonely and thinking it will continue for the rest of my life.

>f2p world with less than 200 people online in it
Mate.

its fine
im just going to be woodcutting until i have enough willow logs to buy a bond

What is that, like 200 hours?

probably but i was mostly kidding
just getting these easy afk skills out of the way until i eventually cave and buy a bond to finish quests and stuff

I tried a bunch and failed miserably, now it seems like I have a harder time socializing online than I do irl, and I have had zero friends irl for years as well.
Jow Forums is the only place I can ever express my thoughts though, but I still only ever make 1 off random posts like this and abandon the thread. Watch I'll show you.

Okay, yeah, that's what I thought. Would be more like 400 hours and you'd be at virtual level 103 at the end. Definitely don't do the easy afk stuff beyond the point at which you could do it faster in p2p.

Dude, just buy a membership with cash and train your skills as a member.

just need 61 woodcutting to be able to cut with a dragon axe
but im poor irl and ingame so i dont think im getting membership anytime soon

Attached: happy little tree.png (65x34, 2K)

Collect ashes or something to bond then.

>training new account to go bandos with myself

Attached: 213132321.jpg (773x534, 85K)

Go full MichaelRS and make a 12 man bandos team.

Honestly! its so difficult. I've been an mmo player for 10 years and ive never actually managed to become a real part of a guild. Whatll happen is ill join a guild, try and talk in the guild chat, get ignored, then either stay in the guild but never actually talk to anybody or just give up and play solo.
Its ironic that ive had better luck making friends in MOBAs than mmos

I'll play with you OP. Been meaning to get back into RS for a while. What's your RSN?

I just find it impossible to approach people, even online. Even the few times I've been brought along from one of my few irl friends that I've had since young childhood, I just can't find an entrance to the conversation.

New runescape player here, anyone wanna hang out?

What depresses me more is how jagex is fucking up the game I love once again. Removing the ignore icon from the menu and replacing it with a bot icon is something small, but absolutely kills the nostalgia.

poopiegamer

My RSN is Tommy. I'll send you a pm when I get on later tonight, but I need to go out for now.

added you
neat name btw

>runescape tag on omegle
>"I'm new to the game"
>keep talking because I'm new too
>gives me their discord
>something something footqueen#****
>"yo what's with that name"
>"oh yeah I'm a food dom/mistress"
>"also I'm 15"
what the fuck is wrong with the world

Okay, but does she wear fancy boots or fighting boots?

people are too connected but not meaningfully
too much information for our own good

Osrs makes me so sad to look at now. I had a 2.1k ironman with a great bank (bandos/arma/dwh/hasta,lance/ imbued heart etc) and had a great time playing but then January this it got hacked and cleaned and I couldn't bring myself to rebuild all those 100's potentially 1000's of hours. It was crushing and no vidya has been able to fill that hole.

Honestly still kind of depressed about it 2 months later.

Attached: IMG_0103.jpg (1024x978, 114K)

th-thank you guys

i'll hang out with you lil guy
rsn?

>five names on my NW warlock
>3 on osrs
feels good man

Attached: cruel twisted smile.webm (700x394, 319K)

Just bite the bullet and get back into it
this time don't click random links like a tard or get 2 factor

fuck you fucking fuck
cant keep getting away with it

Anyone have a clan chat?

>shitty childhood but also somewhat sheltered
>saw how shitty the world was but was taught that when people were shitty it was due to outside factors
>able to make friends, but uncomfortable doing so and chose not to
>turn 18, start working
>see the part of people they display to the rest of the world, people seem good overall
>never been very motivated, but when I see things done poorly I get angry and do it all myself, usually above standard
>always been into politics, in 2016 decide to try to go into that
>enlist because I can't afford school and it will help with politics
>forced to make friends
>they're pretty great, think nothing in the world will separate us
>working in medicine, helping people on a daily basis
>remembering the times I contemplated suicide, still kind of depressed but with so much potential to make other people's lives better than mine it seems inconceivable now
>as each friend moves away, or I do, people I thought I could spend a lifetime with stop communicating with me entirely
>at first I think it's just one person, but now it's literally everyone
>in growing close to people, some have shown me the part of themselves they don't let anyone else see and they're all terrible people
>all the friends I've made in the last 3 years abandoned me without a thought, or treated me as secondary to others, or betrayed my trust for ridiculous reasons
>the only thing I ever had and could be proud of was a strong desire to help others, and I'm now wondering if that was a mistake, or if people are even worth helping
>one person still talks to me, and is currently pretending she has no idea I messaged her but will call as soon as she needs an emotional tampon, but get angry if I suggest there's something she could do to fix her problems
>after I got my ass beat by 3 dudes once to prevent them from raping her
>she continues to manipulate me because she knows I'm too much of a bitch to cut off my only contact with the outside world

Nah I've dropped it long enough that I'm out for good. I had 99 slayer on an ironman so that feels almost "complete".

I had 2 factor on email and account but jagex security is useless. They were able to recover the account from an old email that the account was originally made with but no longer attached to the account.

I know a guy who was in pretty much the exact same shoes as you but in reverse order, he joined the military 10+ years older than you were. I'm a lonely person but I sometimes wish I had proteges like you I could improve the lives of. All of my friends are of 6+ years, about 5-6 of them who are online.

>bandit camp in current year without max strength bonus
BASED

10 years later and I'm still playing this shit trying to relive good times while everyone else has moved on
Feels fucking bad

Attached: WoWScrnShot_080618_002027.jpg (1619x1033, 287K)

I have friends of ~10 years from runescape, I don't talk to them much but we're still fairly close, I just don't generally include them when I think of my friends.

To be clear, I turn 24 in a month; I know that's not especially old, but my original post made me seem younger. I mention this because although I've never been someone who needed romantic relationships, I'm approaching an age where any woman of the same age has just hopped off the cock carousel, or is recently divorced, neither being desirable, and the realization that it's something I'm never going to have is hitting me kind of hard.

Simultaneously, I point out the flaws in others and it hurts me in some ways because I see them in myself as well. For example, I never learned constructive ways of dealing with negative emotions and instead retreated to escapism (such as runescape) or instant gratification to manage my emotions, and although I'm having a difficult time, I am working on it. I see people I think I might care about doing the same but in more self-destructive ways, and they get upset when I tell them it doesn't have to be that way, leading me to be more depressed and lean into my own self-destruction more.

Tl;dr: I know what my problems are and generally how to fix them, I just no longer see the point

>chasing the eternal fresh
i hate this

bored to heck with mmos
i want to die

>resubbed for a few weeks now
>actually forgot about the friendlist until op

Attached: CPCYH9zy.jpg (408x408, 22K)

If you're a loser and fit in nowhere else, join this shit:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

p

Attached: ∩ 16.png (4584x3856, 88K)

it gets me down when i think about how others can be social and i just dont know how to do it properly. i fuck up and realize after a while people only played along because they felt sorry for me

Everyone had to figure out how to socialize properly, it's just that most people got it down by the time high school was over. Even the most experienced chit chatting Chad fucks up socially on occasion. If you aren't constantly talking to people and practicing your communication, it'll only get worse. I say this as someone who also struggle quite a bit with it, but I find that the longer I isolate myself the harder it is to ever figure it out.

yeah i know, why i keep going to work. worked a bunch of OT lately to get to know new people on the other shifts. it got me down realizing how many people look at me with pity because they've heard about how i'm i quiet weirdo

>2 enormous swordfish in less than 100 catches

>justiciar and rapier
Hello retarded bondie

>no barrows gloves either

Attached: 1549752076620.jpg (1819x1786, 507K)

Reminder that using anything other than the official client makes you an ezscape faggot that should go play RS3.

>Shit man today was fun as fuck, how about we play some zombies on 2fort tomorrow?
>sure man i'll see you tomorrow!
>....

Attached: 5e2049caac88017eb57185693ef3dd79.png (189x26, 3K)

>click friends tab
>full of expired accounts from people you talked to 15 years ago
>you were literally a kid then
>they're all gone
>you're still playing the same runescape account you made in 3rd grade

I don't like the sound of the new skill either

It hasn't been polled yet and I'm praying it doesn't pass. Just about every other update is devastating to the game, but Warding would really be fucked up.