What kind of haircuts do femanons have? pls say you have bangs

what kind of haircuts do femanons have? pls say you have bangs

Attached: 19-medium-layered-haircut-with-straight-bangs.jpg (500x662, 89K)

THIS IS THE ONE THING I HATE MOST ABOUT AMERICA.
>BANGS.
WHAT THE FUCK ARE BANGS?
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU TRANSLATE BANGS, TO HAIR?
BANG IS A SOUND.
BANGS TO DESCRIBE HAIR MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE.
STOP FUCKING MUTILATING THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE LIKE YOU MUTILATE YOUR COCKS GOD FUCKING DAMN IT.

Why are there so few women with this haircut even though it's clearly the sexiest?

i have no clue but it really is my favorite type of haircut for grills.

Attached: image (3).jpg (2000x2400, 824K)

in american hair school you have to call it fringe because nowhere else in the world calls them bangs

Yeah that's the ghost in the shell major katsuragi haircut.
Also called the knight saber/pris haircut from the early 90's.

Attached: ghost-banner.jpg (900x282, 27K)

i have nigger hair, and i hide that nigger hair under crocheted curly weave. If i could give that bangs i would do so but i can't

if i had straight hair i would have bangs

are you a hair dresser? preferably a crazy hair dresser?

i really like bangs on boys too but it's even rarer on them

Why do boys like bangs so much?

Something very similar to this

Attached: 12-choppy-brown-bob-with-bangs.jpg (500x501, 48K)

i just find it really cute, i like how it frames the face.
extremely qt

It's just harder for guys to get a decent hairstyle. Girls can just through their hair in a ponytail and look ok, while I can suddenly fuck up my entire head by brushing it just slightly wrong. So I stick with a simple crew cut and don't experiment.

It's just kinda got that girl next door look.

>tfw you'll never get to feel a girls hair
In high school there was an actual almost un-functioning downy who would walk around pulling his fingers through random girls' hair while telling them "You are pretty. You're so pretty." They never stopped him. I'm pretty sure he copped a feel of their tits once or twice as well.

Attached: 571A7953-42D6-46A9-9844-8E15FCD6FB3E.jpg (2000x2400, 630K)

Lock black hair, bangs. Had the same haircut for 6 years

it's kind of sad because we robots are retarded but not as retarded as Down's syndromes, so we have to keep ourselves from doing retarded things while at the same time suffering inside realising how retarded we are

long not lock FUCK

it's ok, we like stoopid girls here

I know. The self-awareness is painful. I don't think that guy ever even recognized himself in the mirror. Can you imagine that? Anyone, I don't to talk abot that ugly retard. post qt girl hair.

Attached: 1AFE78B2-99FE-470C-8351-BD0BCC8BE025.jpg (540x532, 101K)

Yes. I have bangs to hide my enormous forehead and shitty eyebrows. I've never been able to do much with my hair, maybe just for growing up without learning the skills to style it. Its always just been thick and dry

Like this but a little longer

Attached: hairc.jpg (800x800, 94K)

So do women get nervous having to go get their haircut or is it just a guy thing.

Cute and moppy-pilled

cant speak for other women, the hair cut itself doesnt make me nervous but having to go in, fail to make awkward small talk and also have to stare at myself in a mirror is pretty awful. I never have haircuts, just trim it myself

tfw no curly hair qt gf

Me behind the door trying to smell her hair.
Jon goodman did nothing wrong btw

Yeah but it seems women are way more open to small talk than guys are. Imagine having some old guy cutting your hair or some guido guy or some thug black guy cutting your hair or having a woman cut your hair and having her look at you and have her body near you. Women get along much easier and better.

Femnons I want your hair in my bed and your voice in my head

Attached: 465BE82F-AC6E-474C-B82B-39E0788B59EC.jpg (818x864, 74K)

social anxiety doesn't discriminate. I would feel as nervous with anyone. I wouldn't say I was more scared of men either. its all much the same

well, I have a fringe, I dye it a lighter shade of blonde, which is a very stacey thing to do I know. But it was a lot lighter at periods of my life where I left the house etc and the shitty dark blondey/brown doesnt suit me. Bad at styling though, it gets quite dry from dying but I dont then want to go and straighten it to make it look good, causing more damage.

Attached: h.jpg (1422x1264, 305K)

ugli and dead but cant be bothered to do something about it

Attached: 47882F5F-750E-431D-8497-9BA6B5998A54.jpg (750x984, 193K)

I hate to break it to you, but all hair is dead.

same. I keep thinking I should chop it off and start again. nothing easier than growing healthy hair. you just leave alone. but then i realise how ugly I'd look without it

if thats you you're cute as fuck

I really really like this girl's hairs style.

Attached: 4AAFF5DD-D1DE-4577-8436-9A5C1F4C3C2A.jpg (437x408, 159K)

If you're a neet fembot foreveralone, why not just cut your hair short/shave it off? Why keep long hair that just is a bother to you?

Why not just get it cut shoulder length and let it grow out a couple times until it's all new.

any bots with the art hoe bobcut

Attached: 59616088ad1432266074c974d19b3ab1.jpg (500x500, 27K)

Yeah i know thats why I said "Ugly and dead"

Oh yeah but then again I remember I have an obese fat back thats enormous so I just rather keep my thatch hair to cover shit up

>obese back
What?

Attached: 8A3AF12C-F21D-4668-9EF0-680102CF3771.png (720x672, 401K)

aww yiss. please gib art how bob cut gf

Attached: 614F399B-F47E-4078-B0DB-0032432BD072.jpg (639x790, 86K)

>no face
>cute as fuck

um ok

you sure about that user? it both looks and feels like a brillo pad

Attached: nappy.jpg (3936x2624, 1.54M)

ok fine youre hair is cute are you satisfied now

Basically how my beaner self would look without a long curtain of thatch to hide it.

Also
Since Im already so ugly looking it makes it hard for me to not be mistaken by a lesbian? I'm just ugly and straight and I make an effort into looking somewhat femenine but still doesnt matter how I dress, ill always be a buff beaner bitch lmao

Bob cuts and bangs are so pretty thin petite girls
Regardless if I were thin, I would look like an amazonian native. its fucked lol

Attached: Captura de pantalla 2019-03-09 a las 10.22.58 p.m..png (608x708, 622K)

I don't know what that is, is it cozy?

Attached: 2474302D-BE51-4302-BE3C-D9FE773F5C60.jpg (500x717, 55K)

similar to that but only because I can never be bothered to style it.

doesn't matter. she only wants chad.
orig.

If your self image is that poor then why not lose weight

How does anyone like bangs? It's literally the single shittiest normie haircut I can think of for girls. Literally no girl on the planet looks better with bangs than without in my opinion. Fuckin weirdos on this board.

you have shit taste and probably like short hair girls

All these anons with straight hair privilege.

>want bangs
>short curly hair
Could never get away with a curly fringe.

nah I'm fine with almost anything besides bangs and man haircuts on women

I've always wished my hair was curly. I don't like how straight and greasy looking mine is.

My dream has always been to be able to wake up, brush my hair and leave for the day. If I try to brush my curly hair I need to shower to fix it.

why don't you just ?
she's super cute

I brush like once every other week. It's always painful and when I find knots I don't even bother to unbrush them I just cut them out with scissors.

julia garner has very cute curly hair

Youre going to hate me for saying this
But I dont have those "pretty girl benefits" and be maintained by someone so I could stay home 24/7
I have to study, work and have interactions with people and they expect me to look a certain way
so >If I shave my head, will I lose my job? yes

I am brainless and i have no control over my actions

My hair. I'm just letting it grow I guess

Attached: hair.jpg (600x800, 52K)

short hair tends to have bangs though? Bob cuts are the best thing ever?

hello cute miss may i please brush your hair

this is supposed to be the bitter robots containment board, why there are so many cuties here?

Attached: aigis.png (450x484, 201K)

ah obligatory please be my gf

its crazy how many cute femanons post here

>none of them are fat
I have been lied to, but I don't know by whom...

Oh hi Kathy

mental illness: the hairstyle

This but maybe a couple shades darker.

Attached: DE1CE95B-7C94-4F0C-8531-92CBD3FBB5F1.jpg (1024x1194, 104K)

I have long hair that reaches the small of my back and I like to braid the front portion into twin braids that go over my chest and have the rest flowing naturally down my back
Sometimes I can make nice big twin braids down my chest and a bun

many reasons
femanons can be robots contrary to popular belief, being cute by robot standards mean jack shit in real life if your social skills are awful and you're surrounded by people who are the opposite of you.
Having a vag also means little if the only people who want to fuck you are creeps and chads who only want to do so to add you to their trophies, and lets be honest, as much as you say you you'd fuck anything that breathes, you robots always say that what you desire the most is a loving and caring gf, not a just fuck hole, so the same can be said for femanons: being desired by chads means nothing if what you want is not just a meat stick.
On top of that, the world is full of people who are actually more attractive than they think they are, and that's valid for both females and males(even if not in a balanced way due to social standards for beauty not being balanced as well), so it's really not a surprise that there are cute femanons here, because there sure are cute and attractive males as well(more than once a male has posted a pic of themselves here and has been said they're not that bad), even if the ratio is in favor of females(less femanons means more cute femanons among them all when compared to the higher number of male robots).

i have bangs with short hair

always liked these flared hairstyles. i think thats what its called?

I style my hair like this so it sstrategically bobbypimned to hide my large forehead. I dont like bangs because they make me feel sweaty and like i will break out. It just bothers me when I cant move them out of my face. Whenever I see bangs on girls I think its really unoriginal and looks so reddit tier.

Attached: afffe8b1a7a2361ee3a9a6800337b734.jpg (1029x1543, 191K)

I appreciate the kind words, user/s.
I've been coming to Jow Forums for 10 years, I just migrated from /b/ over to this board. I like reading the woman hate threads. Going on Jow Forums when I was young has given me some weird thought processes and stuff
I'm kinda fat but working on it
I like your deer print top/dress, where did you get it?

Attached: h2.png (367x338, 214K)

dont ever make fun of bangs again

idk I just ask for long layers and let my stylist go crazy. She calls the parts in the front framing.

That hair looks infinitely better than bangs dude you're fucking crazy. I'm a chad irl so my opinion is automatically valuable

>I've been coming to Jow Forums for 10 years
how old are you?
>I like reading the woman hate threads.
how come?
>I'm kinda fat but working on it
i know i can be wrong, but you dont look like you need to lose any

im a double chad irl and bangs are cute. now go fuck yourself with a bobby pin

I'm 22. I dont know, I enjoy reading people putting women down. 127lbs at 5'0 is 'technically' within a normal bmi range but I am chubby and would like to reach """thin aesthetic""". Aiming for 96lbs, realistically will probably reach 108

The arms give it away. She's a chubby girl.

please dont go anorexic mode

96 isnt anna mode, its actually still within the healthy range of bmi (obviously bmi isnt be all end all, but still)
If I'm honest I dont think I'd be able to reach it, previously I've sat at 110 and I was reasonably happy with how I looked

If that's what people mean when they say fembots are fat, I'm no longer concerned.

>are you a hair dresser? preferably a crazy hair dresser?
This post brought to you by the redundant department of redundancy.

We're not retarded enough to get away with it, but too retarded to comprehend how to get them to let us. We're exactly the wrong amount of retarded.

>127lbs
>110
>108
>96
with our height and from what i see in the pics, around the 110-113 range would be more than fine personally
>22
out of curiosity, what's your high limit for age in a guy?
realistically speaking you're not approachable anyway, but I'd like to confirm/refute a theory/mindset me and some people i know have, and it'd be nice to have a female point of view on it

Are you meaning max age limit? I dont really have a hard limit on age. It just depends on the person.

yeah i meant that
so i take it that assuming you like the person, it doesnt matter if it's around your age or 10 years older

Anyone I've been interested in has been 5+ years older than me

ever dated anyone?
filter235423075

I had bangs up until about a year ago. Now it's just grown out like this. I don't need to do much to it, but it needs to be trimmed badly.

Attached: 1530221517097.jpg (564x552, 49K)

I've dated a few people. I've recently got out of a 3 and a half year relationship

Aaaand post hidden.

im sorry to hear that
i somehow feel like i'd want to talk more to you, but i dont want it to seem like im hoping for something, and i dont even know if it'd be a good idea to ask for a contact in the first place

bangs were a mistake for me

Attached: p1F9i2t.jpg (564x864, 69K)

Oh shit, does your name start with an A?
do you live in florida?

Nah they look nice, assuming that's you in the pic and you haven't just blacked out her face to allow you to pretend to be a girl on the Internet.

fucking kill yourselves lads. the worst mistakes normies ever made to the internet was by making it about themselves.