/nightwalk/

Who else here is on a nightwalk 2nite?r

Attached: 20190309_201616.jpg (3264x1836, 1.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aCi7NMOSUic
youtube.com/watch?v=cjCa8i5JDF4
youtube.com/watch?v=P-WP6POdTgY
youtube.com/watch?v=4J5IE4kSXuM
youtube.com/watch?v=O0izPdhC19A
youtube.com/watch?v=WKnVaDwUg5s
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=9BIYV3BLcno
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stay safe fren i am staying comfy inside

Attached: 1531051663288.png (1236x888, 45K)

i'm this but with my cock in my hand

>Tfw mental illness that makes it impossible for me to enjoy walks

It's storming like a motherfucker out so no nightwalks for me tonight.

Here's a nice little pic I took early this morning though.

Attached: C5E6472F-813D-4992-868A-6B8BD6375C8D.jpg (4032x2268, 1.64M)

What cities?

I want to but Im scared fren

Indianapolis, aka Naptown

Just back from an hour or two nightwalk. Listened to some Elliot Rodgers tribute music, some classic songs and it was a beautiful, crisp night of around 0 degrees temp. Vaped a little at a bus stop, blowing smoke rings as I looked at the trees and the night sky above.

Had also started a nofap at 00:00 on March 10, so was around 4 hours into it and life was feeling great.

Just wish my area was quieter man. Too many cars passing with people gawking at you as the drive past as if there is something wholly unnatural about it.

Some of my songs from tonight:

youtube.com/watch?v=aCi7NMOSUic

youtube.com/watch?v=cjCa8i5JDF4

youtube.com/watch?v=P-WP6POdTgY

And the ER tribue videos were the 'Utter Annihilation' and 'Legends Live Forever' ones, won't link them though as reportfags. But the music playing over both is MIA - Paper Planes and Alphaville - Forever Young respectively.

I nightwalk occasionally but I prefer /nightriding/. I'm getting my motorcycle back from the mechanics this Wednesday and I'm so excited lads, I haven't ridden it in three months and I can't wait to cruise the streets at night with not a another soul travelling on the roads. If you've got the money and are looking for a fun hobby I'd definitely recommend getting a motorcycle, there's something so comfy about putting around town and riding city to city, just you and your machine, while the whole area is silent and empty

I would much prefer night driving, for sure, as at the very least it's easier to listen to music (maybe I could get wireless headphones to make it easier).

I prefer /nightdriving/ but I do occasionally nightwalk.

I got work tonight. Weekends are usually terrible for nightwalks, especially in the cities. Have a photo instead.

Attached: IMG_20190305_052042291.jpg (3264x1836, 1.51M)

I wish I took a picture but the weather was great. -1 and no wind so I could enjoy myself for an hour with a light jacket.

Some of the tracks I listened to:

youtube.com/watch?v=4J5IE4kSXuM

youtube.com/watch?v=O0izPdhC19A

youtube.com/watch?v=WKnVaDwUg5s

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-09-13h06m57s454.png (854x480, 199K)

Must be loud as fuck. Good job user, keep the zoomers up at night.

My current bike is actually incredibly quiet, its only a little single cylinder engine so its super efficient as well. It only costs me a couple dollars in fuel to spend a whole evening riding around

stormy nightwalks are the comfiest kind, though. the water feels nice, there's something kinda cozy about the sound of the rain and thunder, and when you come back home you take your clothes off and curl up with a blanket. there is no greater feeling on earth than being cold and wrapping up with a warm blanket

Attached: 1508411338618.jpg (670x424, 110K)

If you're a loser and fit in nowhere else, join this shit:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

dc

Attached: ∩ 3.png (4584x3856, 88K)

will prolly roll a little joint and go for a nightwalk tonight to smoke. have been unusually productive the past couple hours so i need a break to get high and play a lil apex lengends. might listen to this

youtube.com/watch?v=9BIYV3BLcno

yeah i prefer nightdriving in the winter, but mostly because it gets to be around -20 here everynight and that makes nightwalking siuck

Be careful user, riding at night is dangerous! i recommend reflective gear!

Thanks for the concern user, I've actually been thinking of getting a high visibility vest (like construction workers wear) to wear over my normal motorcycle jacket.

I nightwalk sometimes, its nice. I'm gonna get raped and murdered though

Attached: nwalk.jpg (600x800, 49K)

how late do you big bois go on nightwalks, i went 2 in the morning for some reason. Got a little bit confused when i saw other ppl nightwalking