Reminder that fat chicks like Nice Guys, white knights, orbiters, scrawny wimps, cucks, and betas of all sorts...

Reminder that fat chicks like Nice Guys, white knights, orbiters, scrawny wimps, cucks, and betas of all sorts. Why don't you go for one?

Attached: man-wants-girlfriend-to-be-fat-10.jpg (500x833, 53K)

Because I'm a feminist, and I think a girl should ask me out.

reminder that reddit is that way>>>>>>>>>

>a girl should
A girl doesn't have to do anything you want, you sexist pig.

There are literally billions of women in the world, Anonymous, and some of them do ask men out. Why would I waste my time with women that don't share the same values as I do?

>talking to fat chick
>being nice and polite
>even she seems disinterested
I don't know why I bother

>fat chicks like Nice Guys, white knights, orbiters, scrawny wimps, cucks, and betas of all sorts.
No, they'll tolerate them. Nobody actually wants those types of guys.

all women play hard to get games, even the fat ones.
i just flat out gave up. they also don't wanna put any work in to get anything. if the guy don't do all the work, they'll just get bent and fuck off and wait for the next guy who will.

women are lazy ass selfish turds. they'll pump out a kid and then that's it, they're fat asses the rest of their life.

I'd rather just fuck prostitutes than go for a legit fat chick.

Chubby is okay, but I'm honestly happier fucking literal whores than I would be in a relationship with a hambeast.

I'm a dude and I play hard to get. Have fun making a conscious decision to not adapt your behavior and take advantage of human nature.

how do you play hard to get?

Fat people smell bad and they sweat a lot.

I'm an overweight girl and I just want a scrawny giant bf

Attached: 1525745207263.jpg (750x888, 103K)

>Reminder that fat chicks like Nice Guys, white knights, orbiters, scrawny wimps, cucks, and betas of all sorts.
No they don't, I like fat chicks and they all like Chads just like every other type of woman.

rewiewbrah is one us manlets

l'm not fat and, therefore, expect the same from my partner.

Men don't get to have equal partners.

I'd rather import a Middle Eastern or Slav wife.

Yes, a true shame. He had great potential

Fuck you fattie, he is amazing

because I only like chubby girls

Attached: oiejdj834792871.jpg (650x975, 59K)

This is the only sentence I need to read to tell you that you are severely delusional.

Just needs a girl that is shorter than him!

absolutely not true
I tried going for them and they're worse than plain average women