I'm at a birthday party and i dont know anyone, im just in the couch getting drunk, what the fuck do i do robot bros

I'm at a birthday party and i dont know anyone, im just in the couch getting drunk, what the fuck do i do robot bros

Attached: c7503119294580f9e3390bd93557f358.jpg (1080x1920, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>in the couch
what the hell are you talking about? this is the only in the couch i can think of

Attached: download (97).jpg (260x194, 10K)

That was more of a pillow fort

how did you get there? you must know one person. just stick with that person for a bit and introduce yourself to the people they are talking to

just fucking talk to people you retard

Get drunk and talk to some girl, get turned down and get back online. Fuck the offline world, man.

Attached: 1545625685988.jpg (919x1300, 107K)

My cousin, but holy shit he ks talking to everyone, i dont even know what to say to him, i suck, but thats a good idea

just ask him if he wants to take a shot, and ask if anyone else h's talking to would if you cant find a way in

>talk to people
as if he could

I talked to my cousin for like a minute, then he went to the bathroom and went to talk to other people

lol damn your cousin is not giving you any love wtf areyou not that close to him? say yo lets to take a shot to him

Not really, we barely talk like once every 2 months, i just had a little chat with his girlfriend, they keep telling me to drink more, my autism is showing

just keep drinking with them bro. people like drinking with others and if theysee youre up to it theyll remember you and its more likely they include you throughout the night and future nights

Well itd getting better, im drunk as fuck and i get little convos once in a while, my cousin talks about me to his friends

parties where you dont know people are awkward as fuck no matter how used to it you are. best to do what you did hope you are having fun op

Welp i'm all alone again, i dont expect to have fun but fuck i dont want everyone tl think im a creep or something

Eat a burrito, it helps soothe the pain of loneliness

it sounds like you need to learn how much you can drink better. its been an hour or two since you started posting and while you shoudlnt slam drinks to get shitfaced before anyone else gets buzzed, you need to see how much you should drink before youget loosygooosey

Chill out and relax, as long as you don't look like you're pissed off or something someone might say hey. Almost every normie has been in the position you're in before, the odd man out in a party of people they don't know. They will grasp onto that and try to relate. Little do they know you're a robot as well, but keep that part under wraps. You just have to not look like you're gonna get shitty with them. And try not to get completely trashed too.

Thank you guys, thats some solid advice, im just gonna be here trying to look friendly and keep drinking, i really dont feel courageus enough to talk to someone

thats fine sometimes you just enjoye getting bombed by yoursef. have a good night OP but if something unexpected happenes, jump on that shit and ride it our

Just remember that if someone waves or smiles or hits you with the nod, get em right back. Just bee urself lol is always garbage advice, but in this case you just gotta relax.

And don't get black out drunk. That's important too.

post pics of party

You need to get more hammered.

look for an awkward person in the corner and be friendly and positive (no whining other than maybe a lighthearted joke at your own expense)

I'm literally the only one who isnt having a conversation, but whatever im so drunk now that i dont even care, post drunk ideas

Ask people about themselves.After you introduce yourself.

If you're a loser and fit in nowhere else, join this shit:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

aj

Attached: ∩ 10.png (4584x3856, 88K)

stop looking at your phone you dumbass, if you're still able to post, you're not too drunk to go talk to people

Okay best advice, I WILL stop