Women getting btfo

Actual roastie getting toasted.

Thatll teach her for rejecting him. Fucking slut.

Attached: roastie getting toastie.webm (320x400, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why the fuck would they do that inside?

how did she ignite so fast?

He doused her in lighter fluid.
To make a point and demonstrate their alphaness.

he's a fire mage level 20

>Their alphaness
Huh...How does using violence against someone that rejected you prove that tou're alpha? If anything, it proves you're a little bitch that cannot take a loss, that's how a children would react, boo hoo i didn't get the pussy so i'm gonna get revenge! An alpha wouldn't care and just get another girl, and anyone else would just accept the loss, only bitches act that way.

You're talking to a subhuman who looks up to some retard for killing a girl (also ruining his own life in the process) just for rejecting him. His brain is not wired for logical thoughts, what do you expect

Get a load of this roastie.

fsf

There are no girls online user, i'm not one, i have just a mindset different from the one a caveman'd have, GIRL REJECTED ME OOGA BOOGA, ME SMASH HER SKULL! ME SHOW HOW STRONG ME IS TO THE BOYS BY HITTING SOMEONE WEAKER!

lel the bystanders are really autistic

I reject girls who reject me. If she doesn't think I'm amazing then she's retarded and not worth my time. Delusional or not it's a pretty nice mindset to have.

This is abhorrent. l hope he got charged with destruction of property.

>i have just a mindset different from the one a caveman'd have

Youre a faggot in other words.

You sound simple, I can see why girls reject you often.

HAHAHAHA based.
You sound like a faggot. Also its obvious youre a girl btw.

I'm actually a dude, guess you just think my words are sexy.

No youre a chick. Get off my board slut.

I see you can't cope with the fact that you find my logic uncontrollably sexy. Sorry I'd probably try to reciprocate the flirting but I'm not a fag.

Nope youre a chick, a seething whore with communist beliefs on the incel board. Get off and never come back.

I didnt read your post either.

Holy fucking shit. Why would you kill someone for a rejection. Holy fucking shit. Did she die?

but cunts have a caveman mindset too

>OOGA BOOGA CHAD STRONG I SUCK CHAD DICK OOGA BOOGA! MY CAVE NOT FOR BERRYPICKER KEK-KEK BETA OOGA OOGA

you just fucked yourself, homie

she deserved it for wearing a burkah
don't give a fuck about the rejection part tho lmao

all muslims are flammable

If you're a loser and fit in nowhere else, join this shit:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

bb

Attached: ∩ 2.png (4584x3856, 88K)

Wait ur the dick who bullied the other robot. Fuck you

>being on fire doesnt hurt because you lose all senses the moment you are lit on fire and cannot feel pain the reason why people scream is more psychological
is this true? i dont remember where i heard this but it makes sense

Attached: 1547104692626.jpg (1024x625, 101K)

Idk, but what i can tell you is that drowning doesn't really feel painful, you just feel a rush of adrenaline as you panic and try to somehow reach the surface, but while you're flailing your arms the adrenaline rush makes you feel like you're not really there, and then after a minute or two you start to slow down and get really sleepy, that happened to me when i was 16 and now i'm 23 and i still can't stand near pools