Even the girls that are nice to you think you're creepy and want you to fuck off

even the girls that are nice to you think you're creepy and want you to fuck off

Attached: screenshot.png (1232x784, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtu.be/80B1ncyqtV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You think I'm not already acutely aware of this? It's why I avoid talking to them.

she fucking LOVES the attention that he is giving her too. She just loves playing this game.

Attached: momo.jpg (1280x731, 51K)

Creepy=Ugly it's a brutal world we live in.

Attached: 1549653839438.png (1070x1070, 1.13M)

No shit sherlock tell me more come on
Wait
>girls that are nice to you
???????

That's what he gets for taking an interest in her life's work and the talent she's trying to develop.

In the fucking current year, he should fucking know that no woman living wants you to be interested in anything but her ass, and insulting her, and slapping her around.

same unfortunately. at least i can minimize the disgusted looks.

That's kind of on both the guy and the girl. It's a big reason relationships are frowned upon inside workplaces with an HR department. But he's definitely being a creep; she shouldn't outright tell him to fuck off but she should go to her manager if it's bothering her as much as she says it is which ~newsflash~ might not be the case, and if it is, she still likes the attention even though she's not attracted to the guy. Or she's never dealt with a situation like this and does what she knows best which is post her life on social media.

I'm creepy but not ugly. What do you have to say about that?

>"look guys i play the GUITAR and i WRITE SONGS and GUYS GIVE ME SO MUCH ATTENTION"

Attached: hahaidothat10.jpg (200x200, 12K)

It's so hard because they always have to smile and wave to you in the halls or some shit. God damn it why can't they just ignore me like everyone else?

I know.
I just avoid interacting with people as much as possible.
It hurts knowing that I can't even be nice to people without my appearance turning it into a negative thing for them.

it doesn't sound like they think you're that creepy then. just be friendly.

No they're just being nice. And even if they don't think I'm creepy it's only because I avoid them. If I talk to them for too long they'll realize I'm a fuckin weirdo, assuming they haven't already.

>girls that are nice to you

i want normies off my fucking board by the count of 3.
du..
THREE

>Dude just approach and talk to her, works every time I swear

For women Ugly=sub 8 so you're Chad or ugly unfortunately.

Attached: 1543155261423.png (503x644, 19K)

>misinterpreting that so horribly
80% of men are below a 5/10 to women, that's totally different than saying women won't settle for below an 8/10.

>guy talks to me
>am too much of a pussy to tell him to fuck off

Girls pretend to be nice to everyone though...

>pretend
>being anything
>not seeing through it

the door is that-o way, normo.

Attached: 1341520496354.jpg (400x399, 67K)

>And he's the bad guy for it

who cares, bitches aint shit, guys ain't shit. maybe this guy will get the hint or maybe she'll get over it and become friends with him. who fucking cares, it's just a single random interaction between two people.

you posted, that means you carry, middle ground guy.
got em!
check these dubs.

I'm mad because op made me waste my time so I felt the need to voice my opinion yes.

>mad and responded to bait

Attached: 1341520079025.jpg (500x381, 58K)

Only post that makes sense in this waste of a thread

why doesn't she just tell him off?

They definitely do settle or reach depending on finances. But I do like to exaggerate women's standards.

Either way, the stats you were citing showed that women think 80% of men are below 5/10, not that men below an 8/10 are unattractive.

Just never assume a girl want a relationship with you and act like they are dumb dudes. Use simple, non technical words and no affection showing.

>Either way, the stats you were citing showed that women think 80% of men are below 5/10, not that men below an 8/10 are unattractive.

Mathematically those concepts really are the same, if you use a flat distribution for your 1-10 ranks and not a normal distribution.

and that, my friends, is why I go out of my way to completely avoid women at all costs. no compliments, no hellos, no smiles, nothing. I am a certified loser ass nigga but I don't pay women any mind. if you do it's harassment anyway, what's the fucking point?

The problem is that 1-10 ratings are not intended to be representative of population percentages, so a linear distribution isn't appropriate.

>In the fucking current year, he should fucking know that no woman living wants you to be interested in anything but her ass, and insulting her, and slapping her around.
Unfortunately this is true. When I tried to take a genuine interest in a girl's life, she actually told me not to do that and that it's creepy. Meanwhile it wasn't creepy for her to sexualize every single situation like a horny Pajeet.

creepy =/= ugly
creepy = trying to hit on them

This. She could just act like a fucking adult and respectfully tell him she's not interested, but attention is like currency for women, so she goes and blathers about it on twatter instead so she can continue having the attention and the moral high ground.

Nah, it's some third thing that none of us really understand.

>being annoying and creepy
what so she should just tell him all these things to his face?
the best way to know you're undesirable is to ignore everyone and see how little they all care

>what so she should just tell him all these things to his face?
It would be really nice if she did. It's nice to get some confirmation rather than just suspecting these things.

its not another persons job to teach you that you suck

Yeah but it would be nice of them if they'd help or at least not make it harder to figure out.

yeah sure i bet if they did you'd freak out you fucking aspie

Nah, I'd just leave them alone, like a civilized person.

you should leave them alone anyways, if you have to think about if people like you they probably dont

>implying I care what a ham whore roast beast thinks

>you should leave them alone anyways,
I already do, but it'd be kinda nice if there wasn't a "probably" involved and they just made it clear instead.

Modern women consider giving unattractive men common courtesy as something that qualifies them for a medal

Our civilization is so degenerated that civility itself is considered a burden

sounds like it already is clear

How so? I've just concluded that it's better to leave people alone when I can't tell, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't be nice if I could tell for sure.

you approach people because you think they look nice, people dont approach you because you dont look nice

Imagine trying to do your work and a mommas boy tries to hit on you. He heaps you with praises like your his surrogate mom.

I've seen it so many times and it's pretty cringey.

Attached: images(39).jpg (259x194, 7K)

I don't approach anyone desu. I just kinda bump into them around campus or in class and try to annoy them as little as possible until I can leave.

>Imagine trying to do your work and a mommas boy tries to hit on you.
>implying I've ever hit on someone in my entire life.

>He heaps you with praises like your his surrogate mom.
Eww. Complimenting people is weird, I don't know anyone who does it.

I'm a guy and other straight guys compliment me on my drumming and my friend on his guitar playing all the time. If we don't lock the space in the rehearsal room when playing people try to come in and watch us jam
The last part was annoying but i just lock the door so whatever
I would never complain about having fans, i plan on being famous

>Complimenting people is weird,
It's more about the way he compliments. You can tell hes pretending to act like James Bond or some other hip male hero he worships. But he's too autistic to realize how transparent he's being.

I get residual cringe whenever I see it.

Attached: retail-employee.jpg (274x412, 20K)

Dude why are you being so fucking mean to him? Chill.

Extroverts seem to do the barg ein thing at jam space buildings, it's not just for women. I've had women do it to me. Can't she just lock the door? Or say please don't barge in and interrupt me?

If you're a loser and fit in nowhere else, join this shit:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

cu

Attached: ∩.png (4584x3856, 88K)

Women are pure evil. What foul, vile, empathy impaired, inhuman creatures.

Not always true
youtu.be/80B1ncyqtV0
Dude's objectively good looking and a lot of girls in the comments are calling him creepy

>go to the manager and tell them your co-worker is being creepy
The man could have been up for promotion. He could have gotten a raise or a bonus. Instead you're going to hurt his career because YOU lack the interpersonal skills to tell someone to kindly fuck off.

This is a top tier roastie post.

She seems like very awful person. Some guy who talks to her is awkward and makes her feel awkward? That's fair, some people just don't click But why does she have to drag him through mud when he has done nothing bad to her? Does she not realize how awful her thoughts are? She's like a stereotypical high school movie mean girl.

>you're not supposed to put women on pedestal
>...but you're also supposed to treat women like goddesses because the tiniest things you do can set her off and anger her divine divinity

I hope that twitter account is fake. Her hippie artist name and twitter tag are just too ironic, there's nothing flowery or warm about her catty behavior.

>he thinks I haven't known this since adolescence
I already hate woman op fuck off.

Attached: 1456604396994.jpg (264x191, 7K)

>24.VA.bisexual/atheist/singer/songwriter/pianist/guitarist/teacher/digital artist. woo! I post a lot about politics, feminism, religion, and MEMES
You could have at least shown that, OP.

This. She's clearly insane and has a severe persecution complex. Normal people don't react like this, even if they don't particularly like the person who talks to them. She is bitter, angry, and full of hate, and it doesn't take a genius to see who's in the wrong simply based on her own side of the story.

If it's not obvious why this is creepy you suffer from cripplingly low IQ/EQ and will struggle in life.

You don't give a shit about her work dude. You want her pussy. Stop pretending. That's what's creepy. Women know when a man wants her. When a man doesn't go for it (pussy, beta, etc.) and just orbits her waiting for some weakness/opportunity to latch onto, it's creepy.

80% of men these days are low T numale who try to "wait for the stars to align" and come up with these weird ass plans to "get close to" a girl to have a shot at... what, a kiss, a date?

Men are supposed to bring women along for a ride in THEIR lives. You're not supposed to immerse in her world. The latter is possible because the "men" of this generation don't have lives. The girl becomes the object of your life, you pedestalize her, and it's just fucking dumb as shit.

Stop pretending you want women for anything other than sex and you'll stop being a creepy shit.

If you do actually want women for something other than sex, get testosterone replacement therapy.

I know you're trolling or larping some retarded red pill kangz shit, but that woman making those tweets is just another mentally ill and delusional feminist. The kind of delusional feminist who unironically and seriously believes men sitting with their legs apart is _oppression_, She does not represent all women, she doesn't even represent most women. She is clearly very mentally ill.

This
Why god? Fucking why?
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: B70nI3YCYAENqiM.jpg large.jpg (640x521, 36K)

Gigacope
If he looked like this she wouldn't give a shit
F A C E
A
C
E

Attached: froy-gutierrez-2.jpg (900x750, 89K)

Worst kind of girl. I would really prefer someone giving signals or tell me to fuck off than just smile and then talk about me behind my back. Really rude and pathetic

>Workplace
>After work invitations to go out without saying no

This whore doesn't work

>dat projection
Grow up, nigga.

If you're gonna troll, can you at least try to be subtle about it?

No solution. No peace. Low test betas exist as a byproduct of societal decay. The signs are becoming clearer. America will not be at the forefront for much longer.

why do women tweet this on public accounts

because it's fake and some people on Jow Forums have way too much time to waste

She "hates" it, but she must also like it. Doesn't want it to stop. A woman once admitted to me that she misses the attention she used to get from me and the people that were there to "support" her just because I wanted to take her out on a date and she wouldn't tell me no and she kept contacting me.

>No solution. No peace.
Edgy m8.

no,just searched for her twitter
btfo

Attached: Снимок.jpg (1113x578, 73K)

> It's why I avoid talking to them.
But this is exactly what they want from you, you silly goya. It's not your fault your existence makes them uncomfortable.

>But this is exactly what they want from you, you silly goya.
Yeah, that's why I leave them alone.

>Dude's objectively good looking and a lot of girls in the comments are calling him creepy
I see 2 jelly beta's making implications. But no women.

Women possess this particular kind of cruelty where they dont even realize when they absolutely crush the psyche of anyone who isnt the Chad they want to knock them up. They dont even register that they have hurt someone. It's a strange kind of sociopathy.

No, 71% of men are thought of as "below average" by women and 12% are the 5/10s

They're both idiots. The guy for not having social antennas and picking up cue... Or hell, just being too autist to realize that he's annoying.

She's just a dumb, unpleasant, sheltered cunt.

women are even more autistic than men. they can never handle any social situation but spend 8 hours complaining about it on twitter. theyre autistic as fuck they can just get away with it. this whole tweet is basically just saying
>i have no social skills and dont know how to handle situations

I'm not even nice to guys most of the time, it just gives them false hopes that someone sees them as a valuable human being.

based Stacy
also very original

Kill yourself you fucking whore you're not welcome here
Just accept you are horrible person you roastie piece of shit, I swear all femoids are sociopaths

You're not welcome in my world either virgin, yet you endlessly intrude. I'll stay off your board when you stay out of public.

Yes, roastie, it's hard to simply say "Leave me alone" to someone.

Known that for years.

>trolling or larping some retarded red pill kangz
not that guy,but whats wrong with a little insight?
read up on this stuff mang

>I'd love to seem en cite one women they're inspired by that they're not personally related to or dating/fucking

What? WHAT? What the fuck is her point here? She wants to see men to list women they find inspiring, but NOT THESE WOMEN because....???? What the fuck does that matter? What if some guy finds his wife or mother inspiration and looks up to them? What's so wrong about that? These people are fucking nuts. Gold help our souls if we start to live our lives by the rules of these delusional nutcases.

No, serioulsy, look at this shit This is not how normal people behave. This is not normal for women. They clearly have mental problems.

>Women possess this particular kind of cruelty where they dont even realize when they absolutely crush the psyche of anyone who isnt the Chad they want to knock them up.
In high school there was this girl I worked with who I'd known since kindergarten and prom was a couple weeks away, so one day out of the blue she just asked me if I wanted to go to prom. I casually but not enthusiastically said "Yeah, sure." and then she just burst out laughing "Omg user did you really think I was serious?" I felt real bad and just did the rest of my shift pretending I didn't care, but holy fuck how does someone do that? Like up until then she'd been a perfectly nice girl and she seemed genuinely surprised that I was hurt by that, it's so fucking weird.

Guy just needs to
>take a shower
>hit the weights
>get a clue