There are people over the age of 25 who still play video games

>there are people over the age of 25 who still play video games

honestly pathetic, anyone older than 25 on this board should seriously kill themselves.

Attached: smug.jpg (1230x854, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news-medical.net/health/Deep-Vein-Thrombosis-(DVT).aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>video games bad
>smug
You arent even trying, huh?

Not everyone on this board plays video games though.

I agree with this to be honest. I play videogames at my lowest points in life to de-stress but other than that I avoid them like the plague. Just mindless time sinks for the majority of the population that isn't a pro gamer.

I stopped enjoying the competition of multiplayer video games around 2013. Being good at a video game is literally just a function of play time. It just seems so pointless. That said, I still play video games a few days a week, but mostly to analyze and critique the design of the game.

Low quality bait op...poor form. gb2r

fuck off, gonna play neverwinter rn

>calls gamers childish
>likes children's cartoons
0 self-awareness man has arrived

My options atm are
>Illegal
>Sleeping
>Too expensive
>Lack of space
>Playing Vidya and shitposting

>Being good at a video game is literally just a function of play time.
You could say that about literally anything.

You could, and it still wouldn't be true for most things.

Of course. That's why I choose to be more selective with my time.

I'm 27 I need a final push, but this thread ain't going to do it. Anime image of a cat girl. This is a sign that OP is actually a faggot.

Why wouldn't it be?

Yeah I suppose that's fair.

video games arent for old people

nice cope. at least im not some old boomer who plays games instead of doing real life stuff

Attached: soy.gif (800x600, 144K)

pretty sure you play games in real life

why in the fuck would you stop playing video games?

Last year of high school, going into /tradeschool/ fuck all of you dumbass boomers. I play games if I want to, I'm not an indebted (((college))) ((((((educated))))))) boomer.

waaah i need escapism waaah

Video games have been around for four decades. Heard of Pong? There are retirees who play video games. I do agree with you that video games are lame.

how is it escapism?
original

>enjoying things is escapism
kys

>distractions with achieve nothing and solely waste time.

keep coping, boomer.

So what the fuck is the alternative, Einstein?

Attached: IMG_0320.jpg (1080x1326, 148K)

You play videogames because they help you forget about real life. We all know it's true you're not convincing anyone otherwise

enjoying mindless fodder is escapism.

>duuuude weeeed hahah lets play video games and waste our time

reading a fucking book

>t.boomer

have fun with that debt and shitty economy.

I should kill myself... BUT AM I GONNA

op is seriously butthurt cuz everybody is playing videogames instead of giving him attention

user is butthurt because his "hobby" is exposed as retarded and a waste of time, ergo he is retarded and a waste of time

Will you my penis if I stop?

Attached: IMG_0257.png (244x450, 67K)

If being 24 makes me a boomer then sure. I'm not sure why a shitty economy would be something that only affects a specific generation

You are achieving enjoyment? and depending on the game your enjoying a piece of art

ok you got my attention for like 30 seconds, you can stop now

if that's so you can say the same about movies readying shows etc or literally any hobby
what the fuck do you even mean?

sure youre mario games are a piece of art. dont fucking joke anyone.

>reading a fucking book
why? it's just a different form of media

ok bye get of my fucking thread

most movies are shit. if its mindless suber heero movies its the same as video games. most books published recently as well. if its philosophical its good, but youre not gonna find that in your BING BING WAHOO onions bullshit

nobody said mario
though mario is a fun game

>game bad
>book good

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (200x200, 13K)

I dont play video games but it's kinda a dick move to criticize people for something they enjoy.

you can do literally anything that improves the mind and you choose mario.

youre a joke of a poster get out of my thread

Nier Gestalt/Replicant
Dark Souls

>hurr i enjoy video games its just what i enjoy

>hurr i enjoy weed its just what i enjoy its chill dude

>hurr gay sex is just what i enjoy

>hurr fapping to ponies is just what i enjoy

>hurr super hero movies is just what i enjoy

Any challenges vidya like puzzles (Catherine) or something you need reflexes and or strategy for improves the mind

>mfw I play a 2 player video game together with my gf
>have fun
>fuck her after

Silly dumb incel scum

>wow guys its so dark this must truly be deep

:O

lets be honest you play bing bing wahoo all day

take off the vr headset, faggot

Literally the only video game I ever played was Fallout 2 and I quite after 20 minutes because it was boring. Also the only anime I've ever seen were Cowboy Bebop, Space Dandy and the Leader (the Marx anime).

you earned a chad card, welcome to the thread

If partaking in a hobby won't benefit me 10 years down the line, it's probably pointless and something I should avoid spending a lot of time on. 10 years from now I most likely won't care that I saw some movie or played a game today. But if I practice an instrument, exercise, work on some kind of skill, there is a reasonable chance that the benefits will stay with me for many years. That's what separates a good hobby from a shitty one imo.

You sound like a pretty boring person to be around

Attached: 6BBA7A43-7CAE-44FC-82DD-6134FB7E5573-2784-000002CE73F9DE01.png (532x499, 352K)

nice arguement you have there you retard

yeah i bet everyone in the room loves when you talk about your favorite mario game

I don't even own an Nintendo console

Mario is still better than the great Gatsby or whatever reddit shit you do

Sadly I don't have the courage to kill myself, so I think I'll just keep playing video games, because they're fun.

>mario player pretending to have a valid opinion

no one cares what you own or your video game semantics

post your top 10 books and or movies

how many times did you get beat up and shoved in a locker or trash can?

user what are people supposed to do in their free time? Or do you rather not have any time to relax and be in leisure?

can everyone please turn the ass-blasting of this kid down just a notch, this is getting embarrassing

I almost feel bad for someone who can name their top 10 movies, that's so much time wasted just consuming content that someone else produced.

fuck doing a list, but stuff by Ernest Hemingway is good, citizen kane is good, Ezra Pound is good

none my face wasnt in a gameboy.

there was a time of about 10k years of human civilization before they invented your faggot video games, im sure youll make do.

>be part of a culture where I get relentlessly mocked for reading in my free time
What do I do here

T. retard that's never played vidya

mock them back for being retarded

now post some movies or directors

what's the difference between an under 25 loser and a 25+ loser other than the age?

Watch films instead
a picture tells a 1000 words

stop being a faggot. if some retarded social media roastie or some dumbass twink tells you /sig/ is bad, beat their fucking ass or at least call them gay.

yeah i played vidya...as a child. Games are for children.

citizen kane is a movie, dolt.

you might be able to make the excuse of "young and dumb"

>anyone older than 25 on this board
That's basically the norm. igen (born after 1995) isn't all that interested in message boards and it's all about chat groups.

>citizen kane
yeah 1 and it's meh

>yeah i played vidya...as a child. Games are for children.
yeah m rated games are for chilren
high skill cap games anyone under 16 can't even play properly

I do not enjoy fiction. I don't remember the last time I actually enjoyed watching a film. How anyone with decent pattern recognition can watch movies and not be offended by the sheer amount of cliches is beyond me. Movies are unironically low IQ entertainment.

All I see in here is a bunch of crybabies cause they started playing fortnite too late and can't get good now

im here fag

sorry it doesnt have super heros in it. even some modern ones are good (or at least not utter vomit garbage) like blade runner.

yes they are plenty of children play halo and call of duty. anything else is a cope.

dont watch modern bs then

>you might be able to make the excuse of "young and dumb"
does such a small gap of time make such a big difference? I don't think so. a loser is a loser regardless of age

All species that play, play to learn, retard. This is the point of games, not to waste time.

Playing games makes and keeps you mentally more fit. Enjoy your early onset Alzheimer's though, I guess.

play apex if you want battle royale

>my bing bing wahoo teaches me

fuck off retard, play a game of chess.

fair enough. but seeing older people makes me sadder nonetheless, and at a certain point you need to outgrow games

yeah and they are all bad at halo and cod
and that's not even high skill cap
i meant stuff like quake you idiot

wow you play the bing bing wahoo BETTER than the children! I'm sure you beat them in legos too.

I don't watch super hero flicks
The Thing (1982)
and The VVitch are better

>im here fag
wow, one igen is here, and he's retarded

it takes a lot of skill to be top ranked in any competitive game you idot
anyone past upper mid ranks is going to be at least 17

i'll stick to fortnite, shill

I haven't really played any games in a good while though the technically-inclined nerd part of me still finds reverse engineering old games and figuring out how they work interesting, I'm not sure where I fall here

congrats some faggots can play a worthless game which provides nothing.

shut up boomer, youre gonna die in a few years anyway

both of you are fucking retarded

funny because all of the shit you like is old boomer trash

>congrats some faggots can play a worthless game which provides nothing.
>increases reflexes
>increases strategical thinking
>better eyesight and attention to detail
>makes you think faster in general
>better hearing and awareness

>it takes a lot of skill to be top ranked in any competitive game you idot
typed the greasy neet in a flurry of orange-colored strokes with his cheeto-coated fingers as his face became flush from anger. "t-that'll teach this normie" he said in between anxious bursts of hesitant laughter

discord trannies being cringe again

more like
>give you blood clots from sitting on your ass all day
>increases blood pressure from getting mad at 12 year olds
>gives you adhd
>muscle cells waste away

>reading a fucking book

Listen to an audiobook while playing videogames.

Did you ever play the original CD rom game? Neverwinter Nights. God I miss that game. I want to run a server and go through some campaigns with people if I could find the free time.

funny because all the shit you like is for children

you know what ACTUALLY increases reflexes? doing real life physical action. Sitting on a couch doesnt do jack shit. You know what else ACTUALLY increases strategic (not strategical) thinking? Chess, reading, etc.

news-medical.net/health/Deep-Vein-Thrombosis-(DVT).aspx

have fun with youre fucked up eyes,

not playing video games is pretty liberating, i dont need to worry about junk food.

>funny because all the shit you like is for children
Yeah no

who in the hell doesn't get up at least every couple hours? and your sitting on your ass while reading to
and if anything it decreases adhd