You robots keep getting depressed cause women your age and younger wont fuck you

>you robots keep getting depressed cause women your age and younger wont fuck you
Just go after an older woman like milfs, gilfs, cougars, etc. She's more mature, usually only in it for sex, and are more easily obtainable.

Attached: AjLXjnc.jpg (765x1024, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

By that logic you may as well fuck dudes, or animals. Ugh, that picture...

solid advice user, will follow, but first i want you to tell me on scale from 1 to 10, how fucked your life is, you fucking chump

Man, I am 19, way too young to be going after the elderly. I am already middle-aged.

Currently dating two milf friends, it's pretty whack they share me as their young boy toy.

I started dating my boyfriend when he was 17. I was...27ish at the time. We're still together and he's 21 and I'm 31.
You can still go after someone older than you by a bit. You're still young

>6'1.5
>notably good looking (women rated me 8/10, men 8.5/10)
>wealthy family
>7.5 inch dick
>nearly full scholarship ride to a good university with good grades
>going into useful degree that pays out nearly ~100k right out the gate if i play my cards right
>dated an asian
>extensive knowledge of video games and technology
>in several clubs and activities where people like and want to talk to me
>known in local community
>hard working, good work ethic
>older and younger women like to talk to me
>lift, run, and eat healthy
>lost 40 pounds last semester
>only come to Jow Forums to laugh at you guys
Take a guess.

No such thing are too young for the elderly. Go out and mingle faggot.

That's the fucking LIFE user. God speed.

Doing the world a justice ma'am.

Attached: SFL3BhJ.jpg (700x1050, 278K)

I am middle aged. I plan to die once I have paid off my debts, I expect to be around 40 when that happens.

Fuck off. Your advice is worthless. I hate the people that I see on a day to day basis.

If you plan to die, why pay off your debts? If you feel some obligation to whomever the debt is owed I understand that, but it seems somewhat nonsensical otherwise.

No you're wrong you misguided moron. I'm near middle aged but still consider myself young. Hell I'm the youngest branch manager in my area

you sound pretty annoying though so I imagine you'll still struggle with long term relationships

Oh yeah I forgot to mention
>multicultural hip young progressive place where literally all older and younger people are accepting of literally anyone
I'm say this cause I'm black and 18.

I take it you're 10/10 fucked. Off yourself and save the rest of these fine women for us, aight kiddo?

Attached: mtywxMi.jpg (645x971, 84K)

That awful poweder perfume that all 50+ bitches wear is an absolute boner-killer and deal-breaker. I never want to taste that shit on my lips ever again.

How do I get an old gf

How am I annoying? He asked me a very rude and off topic question and I gave an answer.

>long term relationships
Look at this dude lmao. No reason nor no care to do that in my position and age right now. I have classes to worry about, not women.

Attached: UoBnv1W.jpg (640x829, 75K)

I was working part time as a waitress to get paid under the table near his high school. He'd stop by ever more frequently after we became acquainted
Soon enough we started hanging out and I found the entire thing to be like a fantasy of mine playing out in real life. So I capitalized on it

Still going through college. I feel that not having completed higher education would make me a failure. I cannot see myself living another five decades. Due to the cost, as well as the next-of-kin debt transferral, I have to wait until I get in the black before I go.

What am I wrong about? I hope that I will have made enough money to stay in the black by 40.

But yeah, just saying you all are missing out on what's really good.

Attached: Cv07OGj.jpg (698x1208, 126K)

Older women remind me of my mother. Thai is just nasty.

Not my problem you have mommy issues.

Attached: 5ZD4gGp.jpg (1080x1331, 281K)

That you're middle aged
You're insanely young man

>only come to Jow Forums to laugh at you guys

and also to give shitty advice, now go laugh with your normie friends after showing them this tread, you're still a faggot

user who is that?

i'm sleeping with a late 40s cuban woman, it's not bad. she always has lots of wine and food.

Attached: 1509449803398.gif (226x224, 182K)

If you're a loser and fit in nowhere else, join this shit:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR
g

Attached: ∩ 7.png (4584x3856, 88K)

I don't want just sex REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I want a loving relationship. If I just wanted sex, a prostitute would be ideal over some old stinky woman hole.

>literally telling you retards that going after more women increases your chances of finding a woman is bad advice
Jesus Christ I knew Jow Forums was retarded but come on. Really gone downhill these past few years.

Attached: dumm.png (2504x2212, 75K)

stacy is MOGGING that fembot statue

Does anyone here have any advice for meeting older women?

Yeah, it's the easiest way you can keep your lifestyle intact and have sex. The wast majority of younger girls have noting to offer other than their bodies and just not worth it for your average person, let alone robot. The only issue is that you need to be into matures, but I don't believe it's that hard seeing how average robot has these fucked up fetishes and average normal will fuck anything he can get.

>you robots keep getting depressed cause women your age and younger wont fuck you
That's not at all why I'm depressed

Thats literally my fetish but where do I meet them?

Attached: Esdeath_Hugs_Tatsumi.jpg (1920x1080, 205K)

How am I meant to do this? It's seen a weird to openly want older women for some reason, even though the opposite is fine.
If a 30-40 year old guy can pick up some 18 year old thot fresh out of high school, why can't a woman at least 5 years older than me take me?
Dominant gender shit is fucking dumb, the dominant one that initiates should be the older one.

Not OP, I meet them at work, I give tickets to people in public transport and my fwb is a driver. A lot of older passengers seem talkative and so are my older coworkers, I'm guessing you need something like a cashier job so you can meet a lot of women.