Men have such disgusting preferences

Men have such disgusting preferences.

You guys do such things like care about the race of a woman, her "intelligence" (emotional intelligence is just as important everywhere--including work), and her weight.

Seriously, you guys are like a nazi when it comes to your requirements for women.

t. fembot

Attached: LOL!.png (703x625, 384K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8c(.)h.net/b/res/8718152.html#8718152
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so basically everything else everyone else judges for subconsciously but we note it consciously?

sage

>sage
wow you think that because you can sage you're so cool? What a fucking nazi

I don't think those are the actual reasons. We all hate everyone, for no particular reason. Of course, we can't say we hate people for no particular reason, that's what toddlers do, so we make up bullshit reasons. The reasons are unimportant and arbitrary, but the hatred is genuine.

I dont see the problem here fembot

I think it's reasonable for people to have any arbitrary preference. I'd never date a girl who has a cat or doesn't have brown hair. Normies would think that's ridiculous but idgaf, that just makes the right girl feel so much better.

The "emotional intelligence" that women have serves no practical purpose, it's not our fault we can't/ don't want to navigate a superfluous web of petty passive aggressive shit.

Well that's how I chose my animals
Saged

You don't believe that this is problematic to society? I invite you to check out 8ch*n's feminist board, Jow Forums

I just want her to be
>cute
>healthy
>loyal
>feminine
>loving
Why are these seen as nazi standards?

If you lack emotional intelligence it's because you're autistic, not because you're a guy.

Overall things like race are considered by both sexes so it's not really fair to say that it's just men being "Nazi's", not to mention that at least weight is a changeable factor, whereas things like height are not

Weight isn't a changeable factor for women. Women are genetically engineered to be fatter and eat more.

bump for a fellow feminist 8/pol/ fembot

This surely is bait, right?

Attached: images (68).jpg (454x676, 49K)

Men just want a cute girlfriend.
Women are the ones that value wealth and social status as well as physical attractiveness.

go jerk off to lolis pedo

wtf where did you get that from? I posted full grown women like pic related.

Attached: Rianne+van+Rompaey+by+Daniel+Jackson+for+Vogue+China+April+2015+by+cool+chic+style+fashion+(5).jpg (740x984, 177K)

>emotional intelligence is just as important everywhere--including work

There are so few places in which innate skill (intelligence) trumps emotional intelligence. Maybe some types of soldiers, first responders, and collegiate+ athletes need more intelligence than EIQ. Otherwise, EIQ coupled with dedication will get your further in everything else.

>What if you're smart enough to cure cancer tho?

You're going to need to cozy up to the laboratory salesman, the person who runs the liquid chromatography technician, the people you hire under you, the people who send you grants, and the dean of whatever academic institution you work for, or one of those people is going to fuck you. You don't actually get to be House MD and get a bunch of meme tests pushed through. If you were actually going to cure (a single type of) cancer, then it would be because, as a grad student, you got lucky about which biochemical system you got to study and then you ran with that for 50 years when a drug finally makes it to market (after a bunch of clinical trials that you didn't contribute to). It won't be because you understand something about immunology that nobody's bothered to think of before.

Attached: DXI8kAAV4AANBEk.jpg (750x733, 135K)

You can tell by her face she is underage at heart and you posting it shows you think she is attractive which is mental rape

All men prefer pedomorphic females, you uneducated retard. Neoteny has been a key feature in human evolution.

Attached: pedomorphicEvolution.jpg (1024x522, 209K)

To an extent, yes, but you aren't going to get fat just eating a semi-healthy diet

I think its unfair that women have to diet.

Nice bait mate. No way that any sane person would think posting a full-grown 1.79m tall blonde woman with a strong jaw means being a pedo, or meaning I'm raping someone. You're completely delusional or baiting really hard lmao

Attached: tumblr_oij69v5KH01tu0zqzo1_400.jpg (400x600, 126K)

Dude you call that blonde? you might be colorblind

>image is from tumblr

Are you raising us, motherfucker?

Everyone has to diet, some people just like doing it more than others

so since you know all of those terms I'm guessing you study medicine/biochem IRL, what are you working on specifically?

I work with chelators and radiochem type stuff

What does raising mean?

Since men have an easier time dieting, they should be forced to not judge women for being fat. Its only fair.

>Since men have an easier time dieting, they should be forced to not judge women for being fat. Its only fair.
by that logic then women should stop judging men based off of height, as it is out of their control

I work with the sales memes. I got a understanding of how laboratories work as a graduate student.

Keep fighting the good fight, lad.

No, women choosing men based on their height is better for our species because then we will have taller children!

oh cool. did you get to see any interesting projects? what's your job like now?

And men choosing women based on weight is better for our species because then we will have healthier children!

Why do you believe "fat is healthier?" Are you so blue-pilled you believe the corporate lies?

The coolest one I ever got to see was chemical engineering with E. coli. I'm convinced it's the future. They were no more advanced than a garage lab, but they had an autoclave. They wanted to make plastic, some kind of thread, and oil derivatives. In theory (and not economically at the moment), you could feed them leftover sugar and municipal waste water and get any chemical that an organic creature can produce. You (((just))) splice different genes in.

I'm like a junior sales dude. I do a bit of the warehouse stuff, I get some development as a salesperson, and I follow a fully fledged memer around to laboratories. I love it as far as work goes.

I didn't say fat is healthier, in fact I implied to opposite, as judging women based on weight usually goes

Attached: 1552187977469.png (477x355, 282K)

you say this as if women are way different?

>3/10 obese whale
>doesn't want
>6/10 male
>Instead wants
>10/10 ripped ceo chad

>he believes "fat is unhealthy"
No, fat is healthier because that means women are more well-fed! That means they can bear children for you better, because they can't starve!

Attached: chad_virgin_laugh.png (600x536, 253K)

>No, fat is healthier because that means women are more well-fed!
Fattening food is too readily available (In first-world countries) for this to make sense

But what about third-world countries?

Even then, those who are in the last stage of starvation have bloated stomachs

Attached: Wc5kpck.jpg (940x626, 70K)

huh, sounds nice. I wonder if they just do all the normal recombinant DNA techniques (like with the plasmid and the endonucleases and shit) or if they have to do other stuff as well. sounds like they turned sugar and waste water stuff into a culture medium, that's pretty cool.

haven't done too many genetics related things, but making gel electrophoresis is kinda cool
>junior sales dude
so you're a grad student in economics or something? how's your stipend?

Please understand that I'm hesitant to get more specific over Jow Forums. It is super cool though.

I work for a company. I studied biochem in school, but I became interested in economics after I graduated. I talked to a professor about it and he turned me onto this sales group who was interested in a personable person who was able to understand the equipment that they were selling. I think they find it easier to teach someone to be a salesperson than to teach someone how a laboratory works, so they brought me on.

no problem man, I get you.

now your original post makes a lot more sense lol, it's why you have your job. you're totally right though, on my side of things the emotional IQ comes into play when you communicate your research; if you don't do it well, your reactions could get fucked up by other people or your supervisors could misunderstand or misconstrue something you said and you'll be fucked when they find out later, and in general, organization and collaboration will be shit, which costs time and potentially creates enmity that could cost you a paper or two, a reference, or likely both. can't tell you how much time I've had to waste because of poor communication, some of it involving me because I'm not super duper experienced and I still have stuff to learn and some of it involving strictly other people.

the biggest jokes I hear about knowing what I know now is that people get into STEM and research thinking they'll be able to avoid long winded social interaction and to avoid writing stuff for other people, but those are literally the two most important skills to have lol.

ATTENTION
THIS IS A BAIT THREAD
8c(.)h.net/b/res/8718152.html#8718152

If you're a loser and fit in nowhere else, join this shit:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

an

Attached: ∩ 14.png (4584x3856, 88K)

The fuck is "emotional intelligence"?

Attached: 1542224358162.png (436x471, 174K)

I'm not falling for this bait. Women have far more disgusting preferences. See: 80:20 rule.

Attached: 1521851087773.jpg (385x383, 46K)

>emotional intelligence
you are not a fembot, you are a vapid stacy

I honestly can't believe men don't take feminists seriously. Logic does not apply to global feminine issues

This. If you're a man, how can you possibly know what it means to be a woman in the 21st century during Trump era? You can pretend that you're DESTROYING feminists with FACTS and LOGIC all you want, like that weaselly little hebrew Ben Shapiro. But that still doen't change the fact that you DON'T know what it's like to live in a constant fear of rape, to suffer sexual and psychological abuse from your superiors at work, to be expected to live up to some sick male fantasy of what real woman is suppossed to look like. Sigh... You will never understand how hard it is to be a fembot.

I.Q. is how good you are at manipulating the world around you. E.Q. is how good you are at manipulating the people around you.

>t. fembot

This is all I have to post and your argument is irrelevant.

Attached: hqdefault 1.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Obvious bait, at that.

How many kids do you have?

>lmaonot original

Attached: il_570xN.1454388900_j6xg.jpg (570x856, 58K)

Shit bait, but women literally care about arbitrary shit like height so dont tell men they have high standards, you dumbfuck ape

>height
>arbitrary shit
HAHAHAHA cope harder manlet.

Attached: Manlet+to+manly+doctors+hate+them_2f8c44_6495198.jpg (1200x1814, 199K)