Reminder

White girl pussy taste the best.

t. Rich Asian fag

Attached: IMG_8691.jpg (500x458, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nigger stop lol. im glad you can afford to pay for pussy and i guess you have nowhere else to brag about it but just live life and spend your money. i hope its multiple people larping as you because you are pathetic bro

Middle eastern is the best I think

>t. middle class white guy

Not gay, but I would rather suck a dick than put pussy in my mouth. You realize that makes you her bitch if you put your mouth there.

sounds like youre mad that someone gets pussy and you dont lmao. GGs though. i guess all women with men are prostitutes

lmao come back in 10 years

i told you im glad you are well off and getting laid, im not jealous at all. i hitting 3 years with my gf at the end of this month and i have had my fair share of experiences with women but thats not the point. getting pussy isnt the issue, getting loved is bro. dont try to buy people off and try to find someont to love

Never bottom for a woman. All I am saying. Plus, women have awful hygiene.

you're gay dude those meat flaps look delicious.

Did you not hear me? You want to be a bottom bitch for a woman? Eating cunt is submissive. Too submissive.

Sucking pussy is unironically a homosexual act. The Romans were redpilled on this.

if you had a gf you wouldnt assume someone else with a gf buys prostitutes. YIKES, nice try though. the humble bragging isnt making you look cool either, it just makes you look desperate

>Eating cunt is submissive.
So is sucking dick oh my god
there's so many closet fags in Jow Forums

Attached: XXXXXD.jpg (792x558, 96K)

Wouldnt suck dick. I would rather submit to a man than a woman. That would preserve some semblance of masculinity. Eating cunt makes you lower than the woman.

i worded myself wrong so i apologize i meant that op, who always refers to himself as rich, is paying for pussy as in his money is waht gets him women who are likely shallow instead of meeting decent people. i could be wrong but seeing as how he is constantly making threads/posts about how well off he is and how he wants to be a sugar daddy its a pretty solid conclusion. i am sorry if it seemed like humble bragging too, but thats something that happens often on this board because no matter how small the brag there will be people who see it as a big step. you dont have to believe me its fine but i wanted to give op a word is all

youre gay and delusional. get help.

>Wouldn't suck dick. I would rather submit to a man than a woman. That would preserve some semblance of masculinity.
Ann please stop, you're only making it worse

Attached: my sides.jpg (533x382, 20K)

You submit to females. That is worse.

y'all belong here

Attached: That nigga hella gay.jpg (500x382, 27K)

You are nothing more than a masturbation aid to women. I am above that.

but you submissive enough to be a masturbation aid for some fag bear using your twink mouth huh?

Attached: Lego.jpg (250x236, 7K)

I dont even fuck with men, but I sure as hell wouldnt be submissive to a woman. They can lick their own cunts if they want it so bad.

going down is pretty fun bro. not who yo replied to but just wanted to suggest it. submissive sounds shitty but its kind of cool to have a girl like you so much they want to control you

The fact that you're even having these thoughts in order to establish some false sense of confidence is pretty beta. I use my gf's body however I want, that includes dining on her delicious meat flaps when I feel like it. The fact that she may get off from it is just a nice side effect.

I disagree. I refuse to be the bitch of a bitch.

thats fine, everyone should be allowed their own sexual preferneces as long as their partner is willing

I never thought that I would receive so many replies. Looks like most do this board is irredeemably under the influence of women. Defending shoving your face in the flesh pouch of another.

>White girl pussy taste the best
you do know she got fucked by tyrone right?

Agreed, but you will never see me do such a thing.

Is that really what a pussy looks like? Thank god I'm a homofag

glad we aare cool. hope you keep enjoying yourslelf bro, no matter what your tastes are

Why did my post bother you?

I'm not a fag or anything because I strictly date women, but I can admit that life would be a lot easier if girls had dicks too. Cocks are just so clean, logical, and easy to pleasure. A girl's vagina is some kind of labyrinth with trap doors (urethra) and a hidden treasure (clitoris) that you need to know some secret handshake to unlock

>secret handshake
I like you.

huh? i thoguht we talked this out. im of the opinion that going down is fine while you are not and while i cant understand i respect your decisions/preferences

I explained simply. One becomes lesser than the woman by putting his mouth on her genitals. That is how I see it. Seeing as you are the only one here to not call me a homosexual for stating so, I must say that you are a good man. Enjoy yourself, but I know I would not if I was in the same situation.

If you're a loser and fit in nowhere else, join this shit:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

cg

Attached: ∩ 7.png (4584x3856, 88K)