18 year old robot

18 year old robot here. I'm a high school senior currently and im going to uni in around 6 months. What advice do you have for me?

Attached: 6784196-re-2-remake-leon-screen.jpg (928x523, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You should probably just study textbooks at a library instead of shilling out money for someone to reiterate half of the textbook unless you need that to happen. Present the books you read to them as qualification instead of a degree.

Unless it's S.T.E.M that's pretty hard to learn by yourself

get drivers license asap

as for the rest, good luck

Get a single room and don't speak to anyone. Seriously, us young'n's are the worst.

I hope you have a good time at uni because I'm certainly not. I'm 18 and I'm going to drop out most likely. My advice is hit the gym hard right now. You have 6 months so prepare yourself. Take care of the way you look, start looking for nice clothes that fit, work on your social skills etc.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x830, 77K)

Go to a community college for your associates. You'll save a fuckton of money. Only retards waste time and money getting a useless associates degree at a university.

Take the bus instead of driving. You're saving a few thousands every year. My uni gave free permanent transportation pass for as long as ur enrolled.

Make sure to do your fafsa and pellgrant n shit

This is good advice, if you start at a young age (18,19,20) focusing on making money, saving money, investing money, and working on your self/skills you will be ahead of the majority of dumbasses around you.

Attached: image.jpg (934x1353, 339K)

I have a permit and my own car. I'll probably get my license over the summer.

I won't be living in a dorm. I'll be living at home and commuting to a Uni.

I got a scholarship that gives me 100% off tuition along with 300 dollars per semester for "educational expenses"

Why do so many people tell robots to just "hit the gym bro"? What do you think it will solve? Is having slightly higher muscle mass going to make you happier?

Normies aren't depressed and constantly wanting to embrace the cold abyss.

Working out gives them the serotonin boost or whatever, I can't feel happy for more than a few seconds so that's wasted on me.

If you think you have depression, go see mental health place at your college early on so you can get antidepressants or techniques to help you. Lingering depression will bite your dick off in the long run while in college. Caffeine pills and drugs will be your friend, if you're having a rough day, drugs can make you feel better and happier than trying to do that out of sheer will.

If you're a loser and fit in nowhere else, join this shit:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

am

Attached: ∩ 13.png (4584x3856, 88K)

Pharma jew detected. Kys

Just b urself

here are some truth bombs:

1. if you were a fat loser in highschool you most likely are gonna be a fat loser in college still
2. you mostly likely won't meet your wife and or girlfriend if you're socially awkward college != easy social life
3.the only way to survive college social hierarchy is if you compensate for who you are. as in be fun to be around, be positive. Not browsing here may be a start
4. No one cares if you have hobbies and if you're interesting people are always gonna for that bland retard that goes to work, comes home, sleeps, goes to class. rinse repeat.

>Leon would never date me because he has yellow fever
kms

also become buddy buddy with your professors
even if it means taking time out of your day to visit them during office hours

they could be the difference between you getting a great job vs you being at mcdonalds with a 4 year degree

Just don't over think it. Go to college, major in something lucrative, make friends and be social. Try to get laid and fake being a normie. Fake it till you make it. That's what I did, now I'm a chadbot.

All in all, just have fun and take your classes seriously.

How big is your dick OP?

What does your body look like?

if you dont have a phone number, get Instagram or snapchat. use the turbo normiest social media and make sure you add lots of people on it. ur gonna regret not doing it. everyone will fucking abandon you and you will be left with nothing. keep in touch. remember people. etc etc. also get ID drivers license etc asap don't let ur family ruin ur life.

and treat women like they're better than you.