/fasting/

If you are fat you have no excuse.
Just fast and eat every 5 days.
>im hungry
Your body fat is food, become fat adjusted and it melts off.
You do not feel hunger.
>what is your excuse?
You dont even need to exercise to lose weight while fat,
just sit online or whatever.
Also why do you drink anything but water?
full of sugar, do you need that energy fatty?

Attached: confused megu.png (1656x2048, 1.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/nutrition/intermittent-fasting-metabolism#section1
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fasting is good but remember to add electrolytes to your water when you fast for extended periods.

healthline.com/nutrition/intermittent-fasting-metabolism#section1

stop spreading false information
If you're fat start working out
start jogging 5 days on 2 days off at your local track
doesn't have to be during the day
do it at night when no one is there
Start lifting weights go with a family member to the gym

Easiest way is just eating once a day. One meal a day. Drink a LaCroix before eating and you'll probably only be able to consume about 1,500 calories at most without vomiting. Most of my meals consist of chicken breast with rice or spaghetti noodles and broccoli with an Asian sauce on it. Takes 20 min to cook, a retard could do it. Even with constant slacking I've lost almost 30lbs since early January.

No fatty enjoys working out. Fasting isn't very fun either, but it involves doing less work, rather than more. Plus you'll lose way more weight by changing your diet rather than just exercising.

is it ok to take multivitamins on an empty stomach? I kind of want to do some fasting since i've been doing 1hr cardio + only drinking water (at least 2 litres)

I like being fat as it allows me to imagine pinning girls under my sheer weight easier

Attached: 1551489199591.jpg (710x1000, 166K)

dont starve yourselves bros and girls. i used to be fat and am skelly now but its much better to just cut portions and exercise rather than starvation

Attached: IMG_0069.jpg (1472x2016, 540K)

Intermittent fasting yes
but fast for 5 days is gonna make you fatter
you fucking retard
you'll put your body into starvation mode
>yeah but the fat is the food
yeah it is, if you fucking exercise
but your body is going to start burning less and storing more when you fast
you'll get fatter

>eating a chocolate donut as I read this thread

get fucked you retarded weebnigger, eating is my life, it's all i have, every moment not eating is spent thinking about what I should eat next

call me fat again and i'll suffocate you underneath my 300 lb body you pathetic little twig

>call me fat again and i'll suffocate you underneath my 300 lb body you pathetic little twig
D-daddy

Attached: 910663ccb7151b60c6e72afbba1b93ad4af3ef14.png (347x675, 95K)

I'm 100 lb and skelly boi lul. I barely eat 2 meals a day. I just dont enjoy eating, its a chore.

Some fit user pls confirm this

(this is what im currently trying to do but I went from 75 kg to 80 kg?)

based fastposter is right on point

Drink your fucking snake juice and learn to love water more than Michael Phelps and watch that fatass melt right off you.

I'm not the one that recommend long fasts, user o~o

you are now user
you are now

Attached: 51565913_321878998436354_8444404955229454336_n.jpg (569x760, 39K)

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
TOMORROW I AM EATING A SUPREME STUFFED CRUST PIZZA THEN IM GOING TO GOLDEN CORRAL. FUCK OFF FUCK THE FUCK OFF

Murders their absorption (which already tends to be pretty shitty) if you don't eat them with food.

If you're only doing intermittent fasting just match your vitamins up with your meals. Otherwise you can take them but they'll have garbage uptake.

I'm not fit, but here's my stats. Like I said, even with slacking all the time I've achieved this. (6'4" just thought I'd mention)
If you do it, sipp da LaCroix and don't give in to cravings throughout the day and your numbers will be far better than mine. If you have a problem with cravings, pop a plain caffeine pill about 30 min before you usually find yourself craving food. (Or drink a black coffee) Caffeine helps burn fat AND limits appetite :)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-09-23-41-32.png (720x1280, 359K)

>not popping pseudoephedrine

NGMI

Seriously though user, keep up the good work. You're fuckin' doing it.

Thanks, bud.
I was hoping to get to 200lbs before my birthday, that's not gonna happen since it's in less than 2 weeks, but still I've come a long way. So much obsession over my weight when I was younger and now I'm finally looking in the mirror and seeing changes. It feels great.

woah thats great
I guess its time to fuck up my teeth in order to lose weight
Binges are my weakness and I need new methods to treat it

>dont starve yourselves bros and girls.
Thats why you fast... its not starving.
>but fast for 5 days is gonna make you fatter
>you fucking retard
why did I lose so much weight then?
why am I now concerned with building up muscle lel and not fasting pretty much anymore.
>but your body is going to start burning less and storing more when you fast
you'll get fatter
tell me user how do you store fat when you arent actually eating any calories?
how does this fat get stored? magic?
>every moment not eating is spent thinking about what I should eat next
imagine being this pathetic
thanks, I became fat from alcohol abuse.
Needed to lose and wanted to fast, so I fasted.

Attached: megu bingo yes.jpg (1280x800, 85K)

gunjy you fucking retard
fuck off back to discord

Motherfuckers eat like this then wonder why they're so depressed and pathetic.

Could it be that binging out on sugar spikes your blood sugar and loops your reward centers into a dopamine addiction just like doing heroin? Does it also end in diabetes and vitamin deficiencies?

I wonder.

If you're a loser and fit in nowhere else, join this shit:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

k

Attached: ∩ 11.png (4584x3856, 88K)

What's the difference between starving and fasting?

Not much. Fasting is a more palatable term because starving suggest it is involuntarily foregoing food, but fasting is by choice.

OMAD is amazing. It completely opposes the decadence that defines normie existence.

>What's the difference between starving and fasting?
is wrong.
Fasting is where your body uses fat as food, technically starving is eating VERY LITTLE and is worse than not eating as the body will break down muscles for energy whilst when you dont eat after entering ketosis you just pull from fat reserves.

In 5-10 years fasting will be the mainstream but how do you sell it?
That is the issue, also when you fast you enter autophagy so you end up with less or no loose skin as your body is literally devouring itself and replacing cells, linked to longevity as well.

>OMAD is amazing. It completely opposes the decadence that defines normie existence.
I OP, say fatties should just get past their food addiction with 5 day fasts.
I term it the hikki diet(because im hikki in my room) as I went from fat to not too skinny but not fat AKA ready to build up muscles and completely beat any urge to ever eat.

Fuck knows how I will start being able to eat even once a day after fasting cycles since any want to eat is gone.

Attached: 1539472383683.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

Side effects of this diet include being manipulated by a money hungry tranny chaser

Attached: Screenshot_20190104-075554_Clover.jpg (1080x1920, 735K)

>Side effects of this diet include being manipulated by a money hungry tranny chaser
I no longer manipulate people, well taht is a lie as I like to help people and to do that you have to manipulate them for the right reasons to motivate them.

I pass up opportunity's for fun and personal gain, I dont want to be nor am I that person anymore.

Attached: 1538834605151.png (379x492, 257K)

5 days is too much for me i generally fast for 24-36 hours and that does the trick. The longest I fasted was for 4 days but I felt terrible at the end.

fuck that eating and masturbating is the only happiness i get in this incel nogf wagecuck life, i'm not going to stop indulging in one of the very few pleasures of my pauper life just because some discord tranny says so

>5 days is too much for me i generally fast for 24-36 hours and that does the trick. The longest I fasted was for 4 days but I felt terrible at the end.
I bet you eat carbs.
if you can go near 2 days no food you can go 5, I went like 9 as I spewed up my food and fucked up my eating schedule once.

>fuck that eating and masturbating is the only happiness i get in this incel nogf wagecuck life
Nothing tastes better than being thin
>discord tranny
I dislike trannies LOL

Attached: 1537762417952.jpg (600x600, 21K)

Nope I am actually on keto too. I workout a lot so thats probably why

Keto is my go to cutting diet. It really is the best if you actually know what you're doing.

>fasting to lose weight
you niggers are truly retarded

It's healthier and takes more willpower to eat a regular balanced diet. Weaklings

>you niggers are truly retarded
says the guy who knows nothing about the power of fasting, pretty sure autophagy helped remove my faces old ass acne scarring.

>Nope I am actually on keto too. I workout a lot so thats probably why
I need to switch to a KETO diet for working out, I exercise but you cant do as much when fasting obviously lol.
fuck I have to learn to build now.....

>It's healthier and takes more willpower to eat a regular balanced diet.
ok user, stop eating now and wait 5 days to eat anything.
Literally will power to overcome your feeling or need to eat.

Attached: smithing.gif (423x286, 1.29M)

Not eating
vs
I'll take into account my daily caloric needs (activity level, fitness, height, nutrition) and eat the right amounts at certain times to give my body energy and maintain a healthy weight/build muscle/lose weight/whatever

Healthy diet takes more thought and willpower to follow through than just not shoving your face

>Start fasting a month ago
>Done about ~15 days fasting
>Ended a 7 day fast two days ago, lost 5kg
>Down 10kg total over the last month
>Starting another fast on Monday, 7 more days and I should be at my goal weight (68kg at 178cm)
Fasting's super good. Losing a solid kg every two days. By the end of the week I was feeling really lethargic, and my whole body felt heavy. Broke it with a big binge since my girlfriend was throwing a party and people bought chips and drinks and shit, bad idea. Got really bad shits about an hour in, and next morning it felt like I had a boulder resting in my stomach. Felt like shit the rest of the day, eased up in the afternoon. Overall would recommend, just be careful how you break it (or at least don't binge).
Just for added details, I did 2 days dry at the start, and 2 days dry at the end, the rest were supplemented by 1.5L of snake juice.

Fucking hell go back to mars you wee alien

I'm fasting every two days, nigger, if this shit don't work then you're full of shit.

>I'm fasting every two days, nigger, if this shit don't work then you're full of shit.
people that know me, know how I was fat,
I still have some uneeded fat as I want lowest fat % I can get before full skelly, I may eat every 2 days now.
2 lazy to eat, no hunger.

Need eat protein and shit though so fuck IDK, maybe I will try eat and exercise more to get gains...

Attached: 915532.jpg (600x450, 40K)

Im fasting right now and planning on going jogging right now. Is it a bad idea to do that without having eaten anything at all since yesterday?

Attached: 573774e0cdf53-david-hume.jpg (350x416, 23K)

>Im fasting right now and planning on going jogging right now. Is it a bad idea to do that without having eaten anything at all since yesterday?
you will be fine if you are in ketosis although overall energy is mad low compared to carb diet or eating even fats on keto, recovery from exercise takes a while..

Attached: 2d room NEET girl.jpg (540x765, 177K)

>tell me user how do you store fat when you arent actually eating any calories?
when you finally eat your body will store as much of it in fat as possible. it makes sense from a survival standpoint because if you're eating that infrequently your body is going to need to store every little calorie it gets to survive

>fucking your body up because you're too lazy to eat healthy food and go for a run

Sacrifice one of the few things in life I enjoy(food) for what? To get a gf

Losing Something I like in order for people that have always treated me like shit regardless of my actions towards them (women) will find me worthy of taking my resources

Go fuck yourself 1000 times go fuck yourself

>Go fuck yourself 1000 times go fuck yourself
Angry incel spotted
> people that have always treated me like shit regardless of my actions towards them (women)
maybe get fit and stuff, that is a good action towards showing woman you arent a slob
I swear incels are brainlets

Starvation would mean your body is starting to burn protein (muscles), which is bad, but before that happens you have to burn through your fat reserve first so it shouldn't come to that.

I think I had a myocardial infarction or a stroke.

Attached: images (68).jpg (454x676, 49K)

>if you're fat start jogging
good way to break your legs

You were always a fat skelly then.
You didn't lose bone mass, you just had fat on your wrists and fingers

>call me fat again and i'll suffocate you underneath my 300 lb body you pathetic little twig
please sit on my dick

>Sacrifice one of the few things in life I enjoy(food) for what? To get a gf
No you fucking sperg, to be a normal human
To not burden the medical system with your self-induced problems
To live to an old age, not die at 50 from a heart attack
To not inflict your oversized, ugly body on the rest of society

No, he's a skelly now because he malnourished himself. If he had followed a healthy diet/exercise regimen he wouldn't have burnt off so much muscle mass

>To live to an old age, not die at 50 from a heart attack
Where do you think you are, man? He probably doesn't even plan to live that long. I know I don't.

Attached: example-10408.jpg (1024x1024, 184K)

He never had that much muscle mass to begin with when he was a fat ass you retard, and you don't store any muscle on your wrists and fingers.
Also, even if he lost muscle mass, he can easily build it back up in less than a month thanks to muscle memory.

Intermittent Fasting / One meal a day is the GOAT.

>Intermittent Fasting / One meal a day is the GOAT.
idk what to do, have a bit of excess to lose but could just start building up.
may as well start eating every 2 days or 3 instead of 5...

megumin fag is that you?

>megumin fag is that you?
maybe :)
I like helping anons lose weight from fasting promotion.

Attached: so smug (10).png (598x564, 394K)

I'm borderline overweight but I wanna get to 18 bmi or something like that. How often should I eat and for how long to get to a nice weight, fastanon?

I'm really fat so fasting would probably help but every time I try my family starts bitching at me about how I have to eat every 3 hours and I'm starving myself.

>How often should I eat and for how long to get to a nice weight, fastanon?
start keto first, go full KETO and then fast.
if you dont you will fail.

>family starts bitching at me about how I have to eat every 3 hours and I'm starving myself.
took me ages to prove to my mum, after she seen me eat like fuck all through the current year and bit of last year.

Educate them on what fasting is and what starving is.
Literally dont feel hunger when fasting and get into it, its insane.
Tell them all about 2016 Nobel prive winner jap guy who discovered more about autophagy.

Fasting is literally healthy for you if you can do it because of that alone.

Attached: (1).jpg (850x1137, 268K)

Threadly reminder gunjy is a literal retard. Fasting is good but do your research elsewhere, don't trust this abbo nigger

>Threadly reminder gunjy is a literal retard.
Yeah man, I got tested and have like 65 IQ so im a bit smarter than average abo but only by a few points.
>do your research elsewhere
;)

I dropped from 115kg to 81kg and I can say it was not worth it. I look as ugly, if not even uglier.

I want to make fries but I want to lose weight what do I do fuck

If you are not fasting, just count how many calories those fries have and cut out something else that day.

>want to make fries but I want to lose weight what do I do fuck
decide to make healthy choice and be who you want to be tomorrow(future) today.

Imagine thinking starvation mode is real.

Calories get stored either way you idiot

This thread is full of brainlets

Tons of research shows starvation mode is bullshit but of course dumbasses will keep spreading that myth.

>Calories get stored either way you idiot
==================
>how do you store calories when you are at complete deficit
where do these magic calories you store while birning fat come from?
>why did I do the the hikki diet (5 days no food cycles one meal) and lose all my weight
you know how retarded you sound?
why dont african kids get these magic calories?
taht appear out of nowhere?
>This thread is full of brainlets
its coping fat cunts, I mean I got fat from alcohol abuse, i lost my weight by literally shit posting because im a shut in and didnt do exercise until "recently".
they just like eating so believe if they stop eating they get fatter hahha dumb fucks

t. drug addict
if had unlimited supply of drugs like you id be sticc mode too, enjoy fucking your head instead

tfw food is my only comfort & happiness

Attached: 1548621321884.jpg (633x758, 64K)

>t. drug addict
>if had unlimited supply of drugs like you id be sticc mode too, enjoy fucking your head instead
1. already fucked in head
2. I quit dealing meth yearsss agooo
>tfw food is my only comfort & happiness
I have none, I still lost weight from hikki diet fasting.
trick is it feels like self harm.

You dont deserve to eat you fat pig

Attached: megu really....jpg (728x838, 49K)

this, its pretty important. i personally use mio in my water, it tastes good and you can get it with vitamins, electrolytes or caffeine.

yeah but only after 5 days but good idea in general, went months on hikki diet fine