Girl is nice to me

>girl is nice to me
>fall in love
How do I stop this lads?

Attached: e2b.jpg (428x500, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I dunno if it's 100% effective, but I've found it helpful to remind myself that girls are usually just nice to everyone and that there's no way they actually like me. That usually keeps me from doing anything too autistic.

>Talk to a girl
>She talks back
>Fall in Love

Attached: 1549040657317.jpg (1765x1200, 323K)

It's the perfume. You fell for the oldest trick in the book

Take yohimbe

sorry friend, love is not one of the emotions you can control that easily but maybe it would help if you realize not every girl that's being nice to you wants to be in some way romantically involved with you

just remember that girls usually get touchy with you if they like you. thats not going to stop how you feel but its something to think about

cut the problem off at the source. be such an asshole that no one is ever nice to you again

Just wait it out.
It stopped happening to me when I was about 32.

Just realize that most girls at least act like generally nice people. Try to form a friendship with her at least, and maybe eventually that will blossom into a relationship if she's also attracted to you. Don't just be that one autistic faggot who decides he's gonna harass some chick to fuck him because she was nice to you once.

If he's attractive enough for women to be nice to him being a asshole would just make women be even nicer to him and maybe even make them fall in love. So i guess problem solved

>often catch yourself looking at her
>catches you looking at her every now and then and your flight instincts instantly take over and you find the floor super interesting all of a sudden
>one day end up keeping up with her eyes and stand there gawking at her looking at you for a few seconds
>she smiles
>she didn't actually mean anything by it, even if you spent the last two days daydreaming about marrying and having kids

>just one more year to go
Neat, thanks

nah, there are also touchy feely girls that just do it by habit and don't actually mean anything by it, or rather they're okay with being close to you but as a friend only

>spend two nights listening to mopy music bawling your eyes out thinking about her

Darn, I wasn't planning on living that long.

>decided to do this early on
>still can't help but show kindness every now and then which leads to them being nice in return
>still fall for them
god I fucking wish I was just a sociopath, shit would be so much easier

Damn the same thing happens to me all the time. I wouldn't say I fall in love, just taken aback bc I'm not used to being treated decently
>Boy, opens and holds door open for me
>Helps me with anything
>Acknowledges my presence, in any way, saying hi or gm or asking me anything
>makes me feel appreciated
>is just a common decent human
>& then face feels hot, it's awful.

I can't do this, it's not in me to be an asshole, I will always be cursed with feeling empathy.

>tfw literally never had a girl get touchy with me
Not open, but thank you for bringing me back down to reality lads. I appreciate it.

>Not open
*not op
Fuck you autocorrect.

phonefag reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

If you're a girl there's a 75% chance he actually does like you.

You caught me. I was on my pc earlier, but now I'm lying in bed so I have to use my phone.

>god I fucking wish I was just a sociopath, shit would be so much easier
Same.

If you're a loser and fit in nowhere else, join this shit:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR
b

Attached: ∩ 2.png (4584x3856, 88K)

I doubt it plus I'm mainly talking about strangers and coworkers

>Try to form a friendship with her at least, and maybe eventually that will blossom into a relationship if she's also attracted to you.
Retarded advice. Girls don't date friends.

Doubt it all you want. You would be shocked to realize how much men like women.

>maybe eventually that will blossom into a relationship

Attached: 1380270442024.gif (200x200, 109K)

According to this thread it's easier than you think

Why do people post that kind of stuff? Do they just enjoy making impressionable people suffer?

Build character/self-esteem so you don't see niceness as something super special and original but common decency. Doesn't mean you shouldn't appreciate niceness or completely rule out the possibility you have a shot at her, but better to assume a person is just being nice. Though if you want her and actually have balls, you'd take a shot regardless and face the possibility of rejection.

roasties earnestly believe that this kind of shit can happen because they have no capacity for self-reflection

After you get cut by a bitch's lies and flattery a million times, you will learn to stop caring about their blatant lies. You just haven't been shit on enough yet.

How to build self esteem?

I'm not saying they don't. I gave examples of just overall decency and manners
> Jow Forums thread

I don't know, some normalfag will tell ya. Apparently that shit is magical and can mean the difference between having a fulfilling life and a regrettable one.