Why the FUCK shouldn't I starve myself to lose 55 pounds

Why the FUCK shouldn't I starve myself to lose 55 pounds

Attached: 1491949257693.png (592x775, 575K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you should, just drink a ton of water or black coffee if you get sick of it

It's unhealthy and will fuck you up mentally

also pick up smoking to suppress hunger

>oh and by starve I mean eat only 1,500cal/day instead of 5,000

Because starvation isnt a sustainable way to lose weight.

Because it will thin your hair.

Because you won't feel any better about your body if improvements dont come from actual work.

Because no matter how fat you are you can still die of starvation (look it up).

Because overly rapid weight lose will give you stretchy skin as opposed to gradual sustainable improvement.

Because your bones will become brittle.

Because you will get sick easier.

Because you will fail, relapse, and be fatter than before.

Because you will faint.

Because you will get migraines.

Because your fingernails will worsen.

Because your skin would dry out.

Because you will lose as much or more muscle than you will fat.

Because you will go from normal fat to skinnyfat and improve nothing.

Because you will miss out on the character improvement, work ethic, and delayed gratification that real weight loss and getting Jow Forums gives.

Because you will be miserable and irritable and end up repelling more women than your new body would attract.

Because your metabolism will be permanently fucked and maintaining a healthy diet will be more difficult than it is now or ever would be.

Because it will fuck with you mentally as your brain requires carbohydrates to function.

Because it is a colossal mistake that often results in hospitalization, the mental and financial stress of which would cause you to stress eat back to where you are, but with all the shitty side effects listed above.

t. A former anorexic

>Because you won't feel any better about your body if improvements dont come from actual work.
>Because you will miss out on the character improvement, work ethic, and delayed gratification that real weight loss and getting Jow Forums gives
Not true
The rest is alright

Ok i mean i guess gastric bipass or something isnt exercise and is still beneficial, as is gyno surgery etc
But even then there is usually physical therapy and other things. The whole surgery process itself is also an exercise in self-betterment that makes you a better person than an exercise in self-sabotage and how to ignore important body signals

My point was more "working out and losing weight is a lot more than just looking better"

>starving yourself for weeks isn't work

Attached: 1550916484716 retard.png (640x422, 86K)

As someone who did it, no. As compared to eating CORRECTLY and exercising PROPERLY, just saying "fuck it" is much much easier, which is why i did it, which is why it fucked me over. Dont you think everyone who wants to get in shape would just give up food if it worked? Become anorexic or bulemic? It doesnt work, and it isnt real work. Its the laziest way to make a scale decrease

How did you fuck that up you neanderthal

If you're a loser and fit in nowhere else, join this shit:
discord
.gg/spgbeZR

ek

Attached: ∩ 11.png (4584x3856, 88K)

I resonate with the image so much ahhhh

Originooly how Will it fuck you up?

See Orey

you can actually fast for a long time if youre that fat and it would be healtjhy for you if you fast with salt water

Dude just eat under a normal diet and do cardio. It isn't that hard. You will lose weight guranteed.

if you are interested in fasting, google cole robinson, he can get you started. Fasting and starving are two completely different things

Go visit /fast/ on Jow Forums if you're serious. I did a whole week once. Day 2 and 3 sucked ass, but after that it was ok. Woke up with really bad headaches even with keeping up my electrolytes. I really should do it again.

Depending on your height and weight, that's not starving yourself if you intend to lose weight. 1500 isn't unreasonable for smaller body types. Regardless, the only way you will lose weight is if you consume less calories than you burn.

you should google cole robinson. Did my fast for 14 days, felt absolutely amazing. Depression gone, brain fog gone, focus high, energy through the roof

hope op reads this and actually does it, it changed my life and i hope it helps him out too

These.
"Starving yourself" til you lose 55 pounds is a fast track to punishment, but these purposeful things are good

Snake juice makes me gag, sorry. I made sure to get the correct amount of electrolytes but without having to constantly taste it. Kinda wanna see if I can buy a saline drip next time to be a true baller.

yea it made me gag too. Its ok if you just take a shot of it in the morning and drink reg water. Long as you get those electrolytes in ya somehow. And 1teaspoon of phs and 1 teaspoon of no salt in 2 liter with baking soda was good for me. In my case, lost 30 lbs in 14 days and I had to drink apple cider vinegar with baking soda. You can also try out water that has electrolytes infused in them already like smart water (i recommend arizona water) but i never did that long term

You will die before you lose 20 pounds.
There are different types of fat in the body, and they're stored and used differently.
You simply cannot get your body to burn 50 pounds of fat by removing its sustenance.

Exercise is literally the only way.
There's no magic cure or easy way out.

>Because starvation isnt a sustainable way to lose weight.
sure but it still works
>Because it will thin your hair.
only if you don't eat enough protein and starve yourself too often
>Because you won't feel any better about your body if improvements dont come from actual work.
subjective as fuck
>Because no matter how fat you are you can still die of starvation (look it up).
only if you don't get the necessary amount of minerals, potassium and sodium you need to be alive
>Because overly rapid weight lose will give you stretchy skin as opposed to gradual sustainable improvement.
Wrong, you will have loose skin regardless of whether you lose it fast or not. As soon as you break through your skin's limit, you've achieved loose skin. It will only heal slower if you stay fat for a long time. If you stretch a rubber band and leave it stretched for a long time, it will adapt to it's new shape
>Because your bones will become brittle.
source?
>Because you will get sick easier.
true, but you're fucked either way then if you're that fat
>Because you will fail, relapse, and be fatter than before.
wrong, i've maintained my weight for a year now.
>Because you will faint.
not if you get the necessary amount of minerals, potassium and sodium you need to be alive
>Because your metabolism will be permanently fucked and maintaining a healthy diet will be more difficult than it is now or ever would be.
wrong. Your metabolism will surely start adapting to having no food intake and slow down, but it will go back to normal if you start eating food again. It goes both ways. The amount of adaptation changes from person to person
>Because it will fuck with you mentally as your brain requires carbohydrates to function.
you can still use the energy of fat to function. People have done it before, i did it before. If our brain only used carbs we would have never survived without food farther than a rat would have

Omg stop larping you bastard

I've been doing fasting for only a month and I've already lost around 20 pounds it's fucking great you should do it

>Because you will get migraines.
that's one of the withdrawal symptoms from sugar addiction
>Because your fingernails will worsen.
only if you eat nothing for more than a week
>Because your skin would dry out.
it actually becomes more smoother because of autophagy
>Because you will lose as much or more muscle than you will fat.
that's impossible. Fat is more disposable than muscles. Why the fuck did we evolve to store energy as fat instead of muscle? We start using this stored energy when we go long periods of time without food.
Even if you burned muscle from fasting and starving, fat people barely had any muscle to begin with, and lost muscle can be easily built again thanks to muscle memory and how we evolved to survive without food
>Because you will go from normal fat to skinnyfat and improve nothing.
it's better to be skinny fat rather than regular obese fat. The more fat you are, the more estrogen you have and the harder it is to build muscle. When you're skinny fat you can build muscle and lose fat at the same time and look a lot better within months. Why the fuck would you give up and stop changing yourself when you're skinny fat
>Because you will miss out on the character improvement, work ethic, and delayed gratification that real weight loss and getting Jow Forums gives.
sure, but that doesn't mean you can't start learning after you lost the weight
>Because you will be miserable and irritable and end up repelling more women than your new body would attract.
you will be miserable only while you're starving yourself, after you've changed and you start eating again, you would feel 10x better.
also
>getting fit for women
Because it is a colossal mistake that often results in hospitalization, the mental and financial stress of which would cause you to stress eat back to where you are, but with all the shitty side effects listed above.
only if you did it wrong

i did it- my hairline is ruined and the worst is i'm gaining it back

This guy is a fucking idiot who has never lost weight.

You can lose 55 pounds without exercising a single time. There's no reason to starve yourself. I lost a shitload of weight my first year of college by eating 1200-1500 calories a day and doing nothing else.

t. never tried fasting

Lmao I did this and lost 26 pounds. Worked wonders. I look great and feel way more happier. Smoked for 6 months but eaisly dropped it bc of vapes