Would you date a girl who has had plastic surgery?

Would you date a girl who has had plastic surgery?

Attached: fembow.png (317x302, 24K)

>plastic surgery
but why

how bad did you look before?

No fucking way, unless it wasn't for vanity purposes. Imagine having kids with some fucking monster bitch that fixed herself because she had the money. Your children would be fucking deformed due to her shit genes. Hard pass.

yes but only if i can tease her about getting plastic surgery

I had to get my vagina inverted because I was born with external genitals.

Nah. Not interested in plastic.

Yeah, l don't see that as an issue at all.

ahmir.jpg

That means you aren't a girl. You're asking the wrong question.

Why the fuck would you want to have kids? Especially since you're probably a genetic disaster yourself.

minor thing maybe, but plastic surgery is a sign of deep mental issue, like tattoo but even more of a red flag

keksus maximus and origano

Probably not, only sluts get plastic surgery

If it was for medical purposes then sure, if it was just for looks, then of course not, who wants a shallow whore?

If you know that she's had surgery then she fucked up hard to begin with. Getting botched is the mark of a true idiot in this day and age. Botched aside though if it's something minor like a nose job then that's no big deal. Fake tits though are a huge mistake since they end up having to take them out in 10 years anyway. Huge waste of money.

depends what and why, if it was some superficial shit like smoller nose or bigger tits then no, she can fuck right off
if it was because of some birth defect/accident then maybe I'd understand

bahaha I doubt this is OP but still funny

Attached: transfolk.jpg (1585x926, 187K)

For medical reasons? Sure. Never out of vanity though.

If it was for medical reasons yea sure but just for the sake of vanity I would be weary. Ultimately looks fade and you have to look at yourself from within and that is terrifying for anyone to realize

Why is plastic surgery given as advice to ugly fembots then?

>why do some anonymous people you don't know on an anonymous forum giving advices you have nothing to do with?
I don't know

>Why is plastic surgery given as advice to ugly fembots then?
Retards and white knights

If diet and exercise didnt work and you still feel self conscious about your appearance then by all means get the plastic surgery. At the end of the day you are still the master of your temple that is your body

ugly fembots don't need advice they can get guys