Just got my monthly check from President Yang. Nice

Just got my monthly check from President Yang. Nice

Attached: D1O-rrKU4AAmhE4.jpg (956x960, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zzylnOfr1tY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based yang hes a legend

Attached: 2020.webm (460x612, 1.95M)

needs more anime mascots

are those worms or eels? why would you fucking do that? chinese are subhuman

does 1000 seem like a really arbitrary number to anyone else?

Yang:

GUN CONTROL
>have to register every firearm
>can not buy a semi-automatic rifle unless you've been licensed to own a pistol for 1 YEAR
>ban suppressors
>Ban high-capacity mags
>Require submission of fingerprints & DNA to FBI
>Anyone with a history of violence, domestic abuse, or violent mental illness would be restricted from gun license
>wants "smart guns" locked to fingerprint (guaranteed to make gun less reliable)
>implement a federal buyback program (for all the guns he will BAN)
Cuck Nuke Authority
>The power to launch a nuclear attack shouldn't rest with a single individual (wants VP & Chief of Staff to have say too. wasting time in a 6 minute response window)
POLICE "Fake News" & "Hate Speech"
>Introduce penalties for speech
FEDERAL JOURNALISM FUND
>Journalist bailout. Taxpayers forced to prop up dying newspapers and media with $1 billion in initial FCC funding
DIGITAL SOCIAL CREDITS modeled after Chinas system
>a REAL-LIFE Reddit-style karma/social rank that follows you all the way to the grave
PRO LGBTQ
>Sexual orientation & gender identity should be protected classes under the law, SAY MY PRONOUN OR JAIL!
OPEN BORDERS
>PATHWAY TO CITIZENSHIP for illegals. Anti wall.
DREAM ACT
>Fast-track Obama's DREAM Act and grant citizenship to millions of illegals
MUH WAGE GAP
>this faggot actually believes the wage gap exists "fight for equal pay"
UBI (universal basic income)
>UBI of $1k/mo will be wiped out by INFLATION. NEETS will barely afford to live & turn to crime to survive. You'll be unemployed & too poor to do ANYTHING but exist
PRO ABORTION
>Liberal judges to Expand right to kill children. Mandated free birth control (more gibs)
MORE GIBS for single parents
>further incentive the break down the of the nuclear family
PAID parental leave

kys

to quote Yang from an ama thread:
>U.S. poverty level is $11,770 per year. Based on plan proposed by Andy Stern and studied by the Roosevelt Institute. Not such a large number that it would distort labor markets too much. People will still need to work to prosper.

I don't see anything wrong here.

Attached: b37tut8cvehgey9ev9w2.jpg (363x357, 16K)

How do people need Ubi when the livings wage in my state is 10.60 and McDonald's pays 13? Why devalue the dollar and make things worse for yourself and everyone else? 1000 won't be worth 1000 when everyone has to up their prices, that means rent too.

What an absolute madlad, this boss got my vote

Thats not how Inflation works you stupid fuck.

the problem is, that in 10 years there will be no mcdonalds jobs, only robots. in 15 years, there will be no nurses, doctors, and possibly surgeons. in 30 years the only people who have jobs will be the people developing robots and ai, and not everyone is smart enough to do that. in 40 years, no one will have jobs. everyone will be poor, except for the ultra-ultra rich who control the automation and production. it has already happened is Seattle, where i live. they raised the min wage to 15 dollars per hour, and just like that, most fast food restaurants have automated tellers. they are working on automating the kitchens now too.

>no one will have jobs
What is:
>Law
>Music
>Literature
>Diplomacy
>Security
>Architecture
>Management
>Government
>Media
Plenty of occupations aren't susceptible to automation. Faggots said the same thing would happen (durr we will have no jobs) back when the cotton gin was invented and everyone thought their jobs would disappear

an AI can literally do all of those. They already compose music, sort legal documents, act as security guards and so on. Also people back then were right. The cotton gin did make the manual labor of refining cotton useless. That was sort of the whole industrial revolution. You don't see cotton picking or sorting done by hand anymore, and in fifty years you wont see much of anything done by hand.

>Law
>Music
>Literature
Those aren't jobs. And they have AI capable of doing all of them right now.
>Diplomacy
People don't just go to "diplomacy" school. Its not a job, but more of a responsibility.
>Security
That job is among the first that's going to be taken by robots you asshat.

All the rest of the stuff you listed weren't even jobs. Those are fields of work, and they will be much harder to get into since everyone will be clamoring for them after everything is already taken by the machines.

Attached: jhHJeuT.png (2261x1215, 80K)

That's not him you fucking idiot.
lmfa

well the slaves certainly lost their jobs

they are eels.
Chinese think they make your dick bigger or something if you eat them alive.

Nah man, AI also has its limits

And what "limits" would those be? Would these be enough to make them incapable of taking most if not all jobs within the next century?

Unfortunately not.

Sometimes you need a human for a job .. like a therapist. Also, there are many jobs where you need creativity, as an example: in advertising, designer shit and entertainment.

Just wait and see, when you get all that money you're really gonna become boomers. Be careful what you wish for.

Oh Christ you went to pro abortion and stopped being a bot get the fuck off my board normie scum

>Sometimes you need a human for a job
You don't "need" humans for any job, really.
In terms of something like therapy,people may not like their therapist being an artificial life form, but like with everything they will get used to it. Fact, most elderly and geriatrics within the next 50 years will be taken care of by robots, have their illnesses diagnosed and treated by robots. R

Hiring humans will be seen as a formality in the future, not a necessity. Employers will see human workers as a costly liability.

>Also, there are many jobs where you need creativity
There are literally robots now that can generate paintings and music and write books.
Are you saying creativity is outside their reach?
Because if so, I have some bad news for you

Attached: 9k=.jpg (194x259, 13K)

>the spear is cool and all, Grug, but it wont take jobs away from us who hunt with our bare hands
>paper is cool and all, Chang, but it wont take jobs away from people who recite stories orally
>the cotton gin is cool and all, Tyrone, but it wont take jobs away from us slaves
>the car is cool and all, Seabiscuit, but it wont take jobs away from us horses
>the computer is cool and all, John, but it wont take jobs away from us hard working paper pushers
>AI is cool and all, user, and it will also become smarter than all of humanity as a collective and only continue to get smarter, but it surely cannot watch over the fucking mall after it closes, or trod through some shitty legal paperwork...

opium? that's the only drug I can think of atm

As a bot nothing will affect and infringe my personal life.

You can do these things as hobbies. Just because there are no music jobs means that you're not allowed to play anymore.

that is not true creativity even if it comes close to real creativity. People express themselves in music and art with emotions if you know what I mean. There will be a lot of jobs going away, but there will be more jobs in it-security and programming.

this is happening under trumps watch too ya pinhead

Attached: 1551823225818.jpg (422x550, 65K)

>that is not true creativity
And who are you to decided if it's not?
Just because its from a machine's brain doesn't mean its less creative than something made from a human brain. Our brains are just chemicals and electric pulses anyway.
>but there will be more jobs in IT-Security and Programming
Those jobs aren't safe either.
youtube.com/watch?v=zzylnOfr1tY

there is a limit for computer, physics. At some point, transistors are too small to work and we have almost reached the point. An AI that works like a human brain is not nearly possible.

Thats literally how much you get a month on welfare in Australia.

>there is a limit for computer
You said this earlier, and it still doesn't apply to what machines can do no and the next 40 years.
AI may never surpass human brains.
Maybe they will.

But they will certain become smart enough to take away every no skill no education job in America within the next several decades.

Based neetbux from Yang (offer void to wageslaves)

Attached: tick-tock-wagie.jpg (253x229, 48K)

It's hard to see in the future, the people who did that were almost always wrong. It's going to change a lot and maybe we really will not have jobs anymore, maybe they just change. We can only wait

>"These things that make money aren't jobs because they don't fucking suck like the work I prefer where I break my back and nothing I do makes me happy"

You need to change the way you look at your own life, because the perspective you have on things will lead you down a sad road. Working hard is a great value, sure, but you cannot say law, music, and literature, are not jobs. That's simply not correct.

You sound like a pissed off artist who never made it big. Nobody is holding yourself back but you. Maybe do something about machines, since you like to think about them so much.

dude! social credit is so trendy, its like, free money. haha they're going to make WEED LEGAL so who cares. Unlimited party time dude. Videogames. Internet. This is it

>It's hard to see in the future
Uh, no the fuck its not.
Look, anyone can make bad predictions for something hundreds of years into the future but the predictions of AI have been calculated by people much smarter than (you) and I and it is happening right now and will only exponentially get worse within a relatively short time frame (10-15) years.

You made the incorrect claim that predictions about the cotton gin killing off cotton picker jobs never happened and you are wrong about AI eliminating majority of jobs within the next century.
Im not even sure where you got the idea im some bitter artist or whatever, but you need to atleast know what you're talking about before you decide to make an ass out of yourself like this and start spewing irrelevant platitudes.
>Working hard is a great value, sure, but you cannot say law, music, and literature, are not jobs
Those categories and fields you brainlet.

You are dismissed.

Diplomacy literally is a job you braindead drooling retard. Ever heard of the State Department?

Their should be a Social Credit system so the weak and inferior are all eliminated and destroyed.

Are you referring to a "Diplomat"???
Because Diplomacy is not a job, but a responsibility of a job.
Moron.

Attached: 1544751038100.png (1023x997, 1.68M)

Only idiots would support UBI. It means more money for morons and morons will breed and make more morons which means more single mothers, more incels and more mass shootings.

How would doing mandatory "community service" eliminate weak and inferior members of society?

You can't expect mentally ill or elderly people to do much of anything without fucking something up.

In 1989 nobody thought that your fucking cellphone has a camera and music and video games. 15 years later 2004 first iphone.1946 people never thought to connect a computer with a screen.1918 everyone thought there will never be such a big war again ... 20 years later ww2

What are you even arguing about at this point?

At first you say "lol nobody knows the future man" and then turn around go "IPHONES COMPUTERS REEEEEEEE"

>nobody thought that your fucking cellphone has a camera and music and video games
No one???
Are you sure about that???
Then I guess all those books and movies speculating the kinds of technology we would have in the 2000s didn't exist then, huh?
You're an idiot.

Attached: bttf-jaws19-marquee[1].jpg (720x384, 158K)

Would having "bad" social credit exempt me from getting NEETbucks in Yang's America...?

What would happen if I refuse to do the "Volunteer Work" he explains in his website?

Or what if I say something "offensive" on social media???

Or refuse to register my guns???

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 70K)

I think the purpose was to encourage volunteer work by getting rewards. There's no negative rewards if you don't do anything.

Sci-fi movies and books speculate on everything.You now science fiction ... FICTION

I find that a bit dubious.
Yang seems to be basing his Reddit Karma thing on the one used in China, and all kinds of shit can negatively effect your score.
So much so, that if it is too low, then you aren't even allowed to buy a plane ticket to gtfo of the country.

This is all just hypothetical though, he's not even going to make it to the primaries so I guess it doesn't matter.

I literally don't give a fuck about any of this other shit I just want my $1,000

imagine being retart enough to believe this

YANG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YEAH