What are good alternatives to suicide?

what are good alternatives to suicide?
possible while broke

Attached: Angels Egg.png (384x406, 249K)

Hobbies. I don't know your exact situation bit I assume you have enough to at least buy food. I felt a lot better when I started cooking.

See how much suffering you can stand. Make a game out of it. Maybe game isn't the right word, more of an endurance sport.

20 years worth of constant hate

Just play a lot.of video games

buy and live out of a trailer in the woods

or become homeless

why bother suicide
just wait

serial killer, rapist, shut-in, hobo, traffic warden

How about drug abuse? its a much more fun way to kill yourself if you want to do it anyway.

drugs are for degenerates
and also require money

Feel ya user
There cant be a good answer to that you can wait or try shrooms or lsd. Psyhadelics open a new gate for you. I know some ppl that wanted to kms but they tried shrooms and saw a new way for their lives.

probably bait but. hes broke you fucking faggot retarded disabled mongoloid plebitter go kys faggot

Attached: 1551025949599.jpg (125x124, 2K)

crime op. You get a nice bed, meals, showers and no responsibility. I know you're too pussy but any minor shit will do. Like take a bat and break your nearest police station car and front door before running away.

then get a job or kill yourself.

Complete and total nilihism.... see how long you last not giving a shit about anything

Unironically getting a job is a slow suicide method also
> get a job to buy drugs so you can destroy yourself
Jow Forums huh

i wish i had the answer, i failed suicide so many times

>Hobbies

Are there any hobbies that don't suck?

>become mountain man
>Jail

Videogames are free if you own a half decent computer there are thousands of good games from the past 4 decades you can play.

>Broke
Not anyone can aford a decent computer, user.

lobotomy

______ lobotomy

Decent computer as in, from the last decade.

become the next unabomber

then fucking stole it, stupid cunt