Walk outside

>walk outside
>see a black person

Attached: welp.png (645x773, 11K)

sorry to have disturbed you

You're either not black or not sorry. Black people don't feel remorse.

I don't see where all this hate for black people comes from. I'm white and both both the black guys at my job are cool. and of the like 6 black girls at my job like 4 are cool.

>2/8 black people are not cool
>all black people are not cool, rounding up

>walk outside in my 94% white country
>don't see black people for months on end
Ah how nice

Some of us have been dealing with black people our whole lives and are called "racist" for simply being realistic.

Attached: plague.gif (567x473, 26K)

Welp, night ruined

Enjoy it while you can, it won't be long until they turn your country into little somalia and see drugs/crime/and all sorts of other ills flood into your area like what happened to the USA and parts of Europe.

>walk outside
>see a person

Attached: 1522022173255.jpg (1000x1000, 58K)

Unironically this. I live in a pretty poor but "diverse" area (like 1/3 white, 1/3 latino, 1/3 black) and nothing really sticks out that would make me racist besides the latinos being really loud at night and the negros walking in the middle of the street too much

Attached: 1551513178996.png (400x439, 175K)

I doubt it friend considering immigrants here actually integrate and become parts of the community and have done for decades. But feel free to believe everything >>Jow Forums tells you lol

>hurp durp I live in a 94% white community, but don't worry the immigrants totally assimilate

brainlet, plz

this. racism is a stepping-stone on the path to misanthropy.

>doesn't know the country
>making random assumptions
>calling others brainlets
I take it back clearly Jow Forums would be too much for you, head over to r/redpill its probably more your speed champ lol

You're the one ignoring the fact that when these low IQ immigrants group up and live together, their communities are dangerous shitholes that bring in drugs and crime, and have terrible schools.

but hey, ruin your country if you like. It's not like you can't look at the ghettos in the USA and see how bad of an idea this is, no that would be too big brained for a real genius like you.

>making more base assumptions about the type of immigrants despite knowing nothing about them or the country
>assuming every country is exactly like America
Geez user you should have told me you were this smart I wouldn't have been mean and recommended reddit. There's a website called funnyjunk you might not have heard of it but they post memes and funny pictures all day and pat each other on the back, sounds like its the perfect fit for you and your stellar iq lol

haha little dumdum brainlet, tell me then what country and what type of immigrants? Cause my point all along was that black immigrants are bad, which they undeniably are. You can see this in any western country.

I'm sure your brainlet scheme was to be like "hurp durp we got some asian immigrants and some whites and they assimilate fine hurrdurrrrr"

you're fucking stupid as shit, kid.

those black '''people''' people wouldn't mind seeing the entire white race eradicated. all blacks feel that way, openly or secretly.

I'm from Argentina the whitest country of them all. The immigrants we get in are the pure bred white Americans. Now don't type out anything too clever for me that my sub 100iq couldn't keep up with please.

And whites wish for the extermination of all non-whites, they just hide it because the jews managed to reel their asses in.

this is such a simp cuckservative perspective. legal or illegal, assimilation or not, all non-white immigration is bad, peroid. anything that leads to less whites is bad.

>go outside
>I live in my fancy upper middle class gentrified neighbourhood and only have white neighbours
imagine living any other way lmao

Don't worry bud already got you covered.

somehow I doubt that. I find it more likely that you're a brainwashed Jow Forumsnigger

I would like to have sex with black women

You post .png, you're the real plague

as a black person I actually feel really uncomfortable when im with a large group of other black people

afraid someone is gonna shoot all of us

Attached: 1519351401226.jpg (720x960, 47K)

>black
>person
pick 1

Nigger here, he's just a Strom fag shill. Most of us don't care and if I had to say, seems like there's no one the black race hates more than the fucking black race. Lol - just look around.

stfu mutt
you are not white

>Go into a bathroom stall
>see you

Attached: 1552183698464.png (700x1298, 312K)

leave the internet for .5 seconds

>walk outside
>see a person
>fgthahasatan
>nope

Attached: TGURTHYJMF.jpg (852x480, 30K)

most black people are nice. I haven't met a mean one, but I live in a 90% white city.

>And whites wish for the extermination of all non-whites

Attached: vB9B5-re.gif (360x203, 1.63M)

I love black people anyway, it's incels like you were that cause all the problems.

>walk outside
>see a white person

Attached: 7a2.jpg (960x540, 107K)

>makes le funny face
>race baiting against whites is innocuous and innocent
really makes you think

Have you ever dealt with crackers? I honestly want to kill suburbanite whites.

>Pro-feminism
>Pro-faggot
>Only cares about money
>Thinks he's so progressive for living in a neighborhood that is 100% white
>Raises sluts as his children

Attached: 1552009824933.jpg (196x254, 37K)

I fucking hate niggers so fucking much

>>Pro-feminism
>>Pro-faggot
>>Only cares about money
>>Thinks he's so progressive for living in a neighborhood that is 100% white
>>Raises sluts as his children
only numales from commiefornia and cities
non rural is nonwhite

fuck off sheltered faggot. i live in a majority black city and they're the scum of the earth.

Please come to Boise, Pittsburgh, or Portland; and see how whites run a city. It's pro-faggot and degeneracy central. :)
BTW your rural whites support fag marriage too. All whites are moral degenerate freaks.

better to get shot than some white guy cumming in your ass

faggots are still much better than disgusting niggers

Okay, queer-lover. Why don't you live next door to the white queers who have extreme sex orgies every night where they spread their pozz and put cocaine up their assholes.

>there is a county with 86% black people
The conditions must be horrible

>implying the black demographic hasn't been equally poisoned by cultmarx groupthink for generations
When goyim fight, (((they))) win.

He's being sarcastic, sperglord.

>Okay, queer-lover. Why don't you live next door to the white queers who have extreme sex orgies every night where they spread their pozz and put cocaine up their assholes.
would prefer it to stinky monkeys

>tfw originally Sweden

Been on Jow Forums for 8 years as a black man just so i can bait you honkey neet virgins. We breed with your women and took over every aspect of entertainment we win.

Attached: 468_1000.jpg (500x695, 75K)

>wanting to be brothers in arms with blacks
go away neo cuckservative.

And how many of those city council members are far left/marxist?

Blacks are okay on an individual level, hordes of them destroy cities

Enemy of my enemy. You're not seeing the bigger picture. All this poisonous shit is coming from the same source, no matter who. So what they patronizingly prop up blacks in popular media? Do you honestly believe they don't hate them any less?

Naw, I don't want to see the white race get wiped out.
Some of them are racist idiots that would like nothing more than to see me dead, but many of them aren't like that and im friends with them.

Im not self hating black either, but id be lying to myself If I said a world without whites would be better off.

I don't even like the idea of living in an all black nation let alone a all black world.

FUCKING REDDIT NIGGER... GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY FUCKING BOARD!!!!!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

walk outside see a white guy.. moon walk back inside until he's done shooting.

I use niggers and spics to labour for me for peanuts