You wake up with son gokus power level and knowledge of martial arts

You wake up with son gokus power level and knowledge of martial arts
what do?

Attached: f2aruwsj6hk01 dbz ui goku.png (640x869, 774K)

Become a masked fighter of justice

Are there multiple Gokus or something. Why is he called Son Goku now when everyone was just calling him Goku a decade ago?

I would genocide everyone
it would either be the end of everything and i'd go to other planets or if there's a god he'd come and stop me or try? depending on destructive power and change everything

Son is his last name

Take over the world. Legalize all drugs. Train for any threats against earth with breaks for smoking weed and eating a ridiculous amount of food. Goku would be proud of the last sentence.

Fuck off discordlett. Quit spamming this shit.

destroy israel in 1 kamehameha, leave the planet

build a house

>Train for any threats against earth
do you really think anything in this universe is has a power level over 1000? a mean with weapons maybe up to 100k but still

I dunno, man. If I get gifted Goku tier powers, I'd be thinking that anything's possible. Could've happened to aliens too.

Rule over the world like a despotic god, enforcing my ideals and guiding the human race like I wanted to.

develop diabetes

Use his expert repair/maintenance skills to build and maintain things, coupled with my immense fitness/endurance.
Charge people top dollar, say can anyone else do it as quick and on time huh ?

Attached: 1550904081425.gif (498x277, 1.89M)

I ask this same question to my friends and none of them understand you can literally become anything with unstoppable power.
First thing I would do is display my power and get attention then ask for a ridiculous about of things. All the land I want. The biggest house I want. Literally your finest women the planet as to offer. And the first person to laugh in my face I would kill without moving. It would be kinda fun to see how fast the human race would submit if you couldnt kill someone with that power. I honestly would just want unlimited women and food and I would be chill.

Attached: tumblr_okywzvUEBk1ujwg5zo1_500.gif (500x270, 1.95M)

You wouldn't have to ask for women with that kind of power. They'd fucking throw themselves at you.

Probably will forcibly end the world's problems (North Africa and the Middle East), followed by a White Age with me as an englightened despot.

I want to spend my time flying. I don't want to destroy anything, nor do I feel like killing anyone in particular. I just want to spend hours soaring weightlessly in the clouds, away from everything.

if you bother me about being in your air space your gonna die tho

Attached: nimbus.gif (498x365, 330K)

couldn't you just demand however much money you want from the guberment? hell if you don't want to steal just offer to take down the cartel or something in exchange

Goku could beat anything
ANYTHING with some time for training
he's going to hit infinity omnipotent tier

challenge the guy who hurt my brother to a duel

anyone who doesnt say instant transmission into a bank vault and then back out isnt a bot

you need to sense a energy to instant transmission

destroy the earth entirely

I'd establish a worldwide communist government and rightfully slaughter all 1%ers
also:
>checkemm, faggots!

Attached: checkemlongarm.jpg (626x461, 51K)

>destroy the earth entirely
based

Kill every nigger and basedboy and everyone else that disgusts me
i'll make a paradise for 0.5% of the population that's left hell maybe just a few hundred left

Weebs making a point to call him what he's more often called in the Japanese version, which is directly analogous to his Chinese inspiration, Son Wukong

that's just how they call him in the manga, translaated or not

originally jerk off

I don't remember that ever being a rule.

>I don't remember that ever being a rule.
goku said it a ton of times

>remove muslims
>remove most of the democrat big wigs
>remove half of china
>spend the rest of my life as if nothing ever happened