Been on Jow Forums since 2007

>been on Jow Forums since 2007
>always hated Reddit, made fun of it countless times during my tenure here
>for the past year, been more active on Reddit than here

Sorry, lads. The level of discussion over there is at least marginally passable; at least I can make a question about something and get engaging results, rather than tired memes, bait, or underage posters. Though in all honesty, I still think the karma system is garbage.

That's not to say Jow Forums is a lost cause. I still come here and enjoy being here. Just not as much as I used to.

Attached: Avalokitesvara.jpg (800x1067, 293K)

Well you go on shit boards like Jow Forums you get shit opinions

>The level of discussion over there is at least marginally passable
Which subs?

I browse Reddit quite a bit, but I rarely read the comments because it's always trite meme spouting and sjw policed liberal groupthink

Bitch, please. I've been on all the boards from Jow Forums to /x/, and the newfag boards like /his/. They're still absolute trash. Want to talk about something historical? Either the thread gets ignored in favor of memes or haploshit, or you get underage people shitting up the place with disinfo.

>Redditor trying his first bait thread
I hope the door hits you on the way out

>I browse Reddit quite a bit
Unironically kys

The biggest problem is reddit is that they all speak and act like complete and utter faggots, ive been on Jow Forums since 2008 and I still appreciate that if someone has a faggot opinion you can call them out on it however you like. They ever fix that glaring issue with reddit and I'd be right there with you.

t.underage

originalaaigoa

Namo Buddhaya, brother :)

As opposed to the "meme spouting" and Jow Forumsiced alt right groupthink of Jow Forums

Wow what a fucking difference. I'll let you in on a little secret lad, the population of Jow Forums has largly been replaced by reddit through successive migration waves from 2013 to 2018. The biggest one was from in 2016 with the election. Quite ironic when you consider they all came from alt right groups including r/thedonald.

Ah yes the redditor 1 word repsonse. If this were 4 years ago you would have been banned for using Reddit

>Jow Forumsiced alt right groupthink of Jow Forums
If you can't tell the difference between a majority opinion you can argue with openly and forced conformity, there is no hope for you.

>get engaging results, rather than tired memes
What boards do you use? Is this really subtle bait?

>if you cant tell the difference between MY opinions being enforced which are good and cool and the best and the opinions of those dumb es jay dubyas being enforced then you are stupid and a meanie
Ok lad. I think its time for you to head back to r*ddit

Hello faggot I've browsed r3ddit quite a bit, especially dedicated subs to my interests.
No matter which they are all cringy as fuck and filled with retards making lame r3bbit "jokes" to the point i get physically nauseous.

*SOME* subreddits used by non-redditors (meaning just casuals or hobby-specific people that dont use the site otherwise) can be tolerable

Yes, the level of "discussion" on Jow Forums is non-existent, and it's just shitposting, but r4dbit isn't an alternative if you're not a cringy faggot liek you

Unironically twitter and tumblr are better

Attached: DmVs0e9VAAAsJaR.jpg (278x197, 10K)

>being enforced
By accurately calling you retarded?

Why are there unironic redditors posting here? There is no shamd? I thought all the redditfags left in 2018 and Jow Forums was starting to come out of the dark ages

>tumblr are better
Tumblr yes, because there aren't any anal retentive mods deciding what you can see or say. It gives users freedom.
Twitter is entertaining as shitposting. Not much good for anything else.
Reddit is just a bad design for discussion. It can only end in circlejerks.

Attached: tumblr girls.png (500x333, 85K)

>Twitter is entertaining as shitposting. Not much good for anything else.
This is where you're wrong kid, twidder is good as a gateway, many interesting account posting pictures, links, vids from other sites/resources that otherwise you wouldn't find.

In addition to some of them being genuinely informative and entertaining.

Most of our discourse and social media narrative comes from twitter, whether you are aware of it or not

Attached: boom3.jpg (506x446, 55K)

>reddit
>bitch please
stay on reddit nigger

>reddit
post comment, wait around for hours for reply 1 reply then thread is dead
Jow Forums
post comment, instant live responses and discussion, with multiple avenues relating to the topic, with multiple people now discussing within the topic having there own dialog