How can I sell my 21y virginity online?

How can I sell my 21y virginity online?

Need serious advice.
Now Tinder didn't work.

Attached: 920340058e30f5a128be7b468a5c8814.jpg (400x535, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cehqzXfqLmQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

buy a 1-way ticket to saudi arabia, and while you're at it feed your laptop to a camel.

That's just disturbing. OwO

Attached: ebc5355eb3f269365f72f71e478d09d2.jpg (226x170, 14K)

Name your price, matey.

F R E E
R
E
E

But you better be a girl or a trap. No gay shit.

Attached: 0a47b6c3036bec50da8a038e49963188.jpg (486x723, 48K)

Male virginities are worth negative dollars, friend.

This
.> trap
>no gay shit
Not how it works

That's why it's free.
Look I've been approached before and someone said wanna fuck. I was too autistic to say anything.
Traps are more passable.

Attached: 66556be34cbcd205c03e6ae44787d2a4.jpg (300x250, 9K)

My friend Olivier tried to sell his anal virginity on ebay in 2001 and one dude bid $35 but ebay ended the auction and banned Olivier's account for violating the terms of service but that meant that he wasn't able to identify and contact the guy who made the $35 bid and nobody was able to violate the TOS for his anus like he wanted.

To this day is his anus unviolated?

Sorry I believe it was actually either 2003 or 2004. I'm really not sure, I mostly try to block out those memories. I should tell you the story about that time he sent me photos of him wearing his sister's panties and then he sold them on ebay with pics of his sister he forged a signature for.

youtu.be/cehqzXfqLmQ

Or that time he had a swollen testicle and put a flashlight under it and took a pic in his closet so it looked like a neon penis sign and everyone tried to figure out what that fucking thing was and said "I'll laugh when you figure it out". Then I saw it... they all laughed at me. They were mean.

>To this day is his anus unviolated?
No he made success at having his anal TOS shredded multiple times. I haven't spoken to him since about 2008.

Attached: durrraaa.jpg (748x1122, 77K)

Sounds like a real character. Any other stories?

>Any other stories?
If I try to remember them I'll have a PTSD attack and start convulsing on the floor. He came to visit me in my hometown but I didn't agree to meet him, so I hooked him up with a chubby girl from here but she was angry because she found out he was gay and his Quebecois accent was so strong she said she could barely understand him and he was "kind of weird". I wanted to hang out with them both and use her as a large intimidating female bodyguard but I didn't plan enough in advance and couldn't make it that day.

How do you know this fellow?

>How do you know this fellow?
I knew him from IRC, from a computer musician's channel like #trax

Thanks for sharing. These kinds of stories makes the lifetimes spent on r9k year after year almost worth it.

Attached: 1490367535929.jpg (750x657, 122K)

This one time on teamspeak in 2002 or so his sister stole his mic from him and started moaning loudly. She told us all in her thick Quebecois accent "would you like to masturbate yourselfs to my sexy voice? You may start now tell me about what you are doing!" and continued moaning intensely whilst fighting with her brother. It was the most hilarious and erotic thing ever. One of the guys yelled "rip her panties off!", this is how she found out he had stolen her panties and he said later after the voicechat ended that she confronted him about it and that she said it was okay if he borrowed them but he had to wash them before returning them.

What a strange family.

Attached: nia.png (933x700, 807K)

Wow, was she cute? Wonder how girls like that end up.

>Wonder how girls like that end up.
She drove into the back of a glass pane delivery truck while texting and driving... let's just say her hopes and dreams were shattered along with her life.

C O A C H Z

How much boium

FREE.

But only if your female.

Attached: 69f93012f45f2e7d918cdf86eac0113d.jpg (160x221, 17K)