Visibly and audibly autistic girl that i see 4-5 times a week approached me the other day...

visibly and audibly autistic girl that i see 4-5 times a week approached me the other day. introduced herself ecstatically, and ran away giggling and blushing when i told her it was nice to meet her. i have never felt so many mixed emotions at once. most of it was pity, i think- for both her and myself. would it be worth it to try and make this retard my bride? my main fear is that i lack the patience. fuck man, i don't think i'm capable of getting anything else. shit.

Attached: YqzS9U2U_400x400.jpg (240x240, 7K)

CUTE! CLAIM HER NOW!!

Attached: 1513197332596.jpg (900x720, 91K)

>Make this retard my bride.

Moving a bit fast, aren't we?

Describe what she looks like.

asdf

Attached: 1fFTE6l.png (451x619, 429K)

Should actually get some pussy user OP.

Attached: 1523458713172.jpg (637x548, 32K)

YES i am alone and she is dysfunctional and might not be able to comprehend how much of a loser i am. also i feel bad about calling her retard already
i would say that this stock image is a pretty close approximation except she was more hispanic looking, and maybe slightly chubbier. she said she was going to college for culinary arts.

Attached: 2A8C6ACB00000578-3162115-image-m-11_1436961171845.jpg (634x482, 87K)

if youre as big a sperglord as it seems you are and arent exceptionally attractive this is as good as its gonna get. Go make that autismo happy

Don't stick dick in crazy is generally a good advice for everyone virgin or not

3 years from now, we will see a greentext story from an angry OP mad at himself for wasting his only opportunity and being a virgin beta

ok i'm going to do it. i am going to try and get myself an autistic GF.
i don't think she's a gamer girl but that's fine, i don't play videogames anymore either.
when the time comes and i have to meet her probably normal and socially integrated parents what the hell do i do? her father will probably beat the shit out of me

Attached: E0WwyriD.jpg (1024x1024, 155K)

also i guess i just want to mention that one aspect of her that really stuck out to me was her laugh that she did as she ran away blushing from me. it was the most retarded laugh i've ever heard and it shook me to my very core she went like this "euuh heeuh heuh huhhhhh. heuh huuhh hehuhuhuh" she sounded so nervous. the slur of all of her words intrigued me as much as it made me pity her. when i say she was audibly autistic I mean it. this is what i'm saying, these thoughts i am having are so horrible. what if i am to evil to deserve this down syndrome or whatever she has angel?

OP, you weren't a bully, were you?

Attached: kotomi.jpg (259x194, 6K)

This is why the entire process of courting came about. Maybe you'll like her, maybe you'll hate her. You won't know for sure unless you give her a chance.

no who would ever be mean to an obviously autistic person especially in public fuckhead Jesus Christ of course I didn't bully her.
what i'm worried about most is what if she is some sort of manipulative autistic person who preys on losers like me with her autistic charm to fuck us and dump us? is that possible? the image i have created of this girl from this one brief social encounter is so unhealthy i can't believe how emotionally weak i am. she approached me when i was listening to music alone and she kind of had a put on look, like a coy smile? what if her laugh as she walked away was mocking instead of embarassed or flustered. holy shit i've been thinking at a thousand thoughts per minute for the past 3 days and what if i never even see her again?

Damn user you are some insecure bitch you are perfect for her.

her dad would kick my
ass seriously he would beat the shit out of me
dont autistic people need exceedingly strong men to take care of them though? i mean being a man is all about others- my pops always said the moment "it" stops being about you is the moment you are a true bonified man.
everything i said i was most stuck on before was a lie, what im most stuck on is what if i become a leech and just suck on her disability checks? to do nothing but steal money from an autistic girl from day to day, warming a seat and emitting body odor. the most lecherous life of all can you imagine? the most evil thing you could do. it is kind of appealing

I still remember when one of the mongs at my school walked up to me and tried to start a conversation, failed, and went running away. The retard had a harmonica in his mouth, clamped fast by his jaws, which meant heavy breathing was immediately translated into music at first loud then softer as the mong ran further away. Rarely have I laughed so much, even if I did feel a bit bad afterwards.

Do it OP you faggot, do it now.

Well is she hot?

Ask her to show you her tits.

pretty much she looks like she autism

an autistic gf can relate to you. it really works when two spergs can come together. physical shit, what she looks like doesnt matter as much as everyone makes you think. If you can stand another person for a minute and have no hateful thoughts about them, HANG ONTO THAT.

Oh btw should the miracle happen, her father would just be glad she found another human

man i know all of us here we're "autistic" or whatever, but i mean she's REALLY genuinely autistic. she is ACTUALLY suffering from a learning disability. we're just self pitying insecure faggots. from talking to her i could tell she was probably only moderately functioning. though despite this just from her smile i decided in a moment that i wanted to protect her and marry her forever and make her as happy as i can. i also wanted to destroy her but i read about that and an apparently it's called the cripple kicker gene or something you know how we just want to hit disabled people and children deep down. is that it? is she like a child to me in my eyes in the way i see her as so innocent, but her grown outer shell is what has made me so hesitant? this is fucked up

my god does this make me a pedophile?

Yeah its fucked. Its always gonna be fucked. But if you like her, and she likes you, give it a shot. It wont be easy and it wont be fun but it wont be lonely.

Why am I phoneposting with a laptop next to me what the fuck

Mate she's functioning enough to go to school for culinary whatever, she's more than moderately functioning
If you think you have the patience go for it

Just hope for god's sake she can work the house, cause autistic people aren't known for being the best breadwinners.

When I had an OkCupid account, I only got 2 matches: an arab girl with cerebral palsy that couldn't coherently type and a girl that had a chromosmal disorder making her look indistinguishable from an orc. They both had hearts of gold. The palsy girl was very insecure and would delete her account and make a new one to keep talking. The orc girl worked at a daycare and loved Disney movies. I had absolutely nothing in common with them besides being conventionally ugly. What's I'm getting at, user, is don't get too excited before you know her because for all you know, she shits herself and eats rocks. I know that's more extreme for autism. Maybe she's more of a sperg on the spectrum than tard if she could vocalize to you.

Attached: debbie.png (764x618, 837K)

i also have this associate who was in a kind of similar situation. the girl was cute as hell and also high functioning. he could tell she was autistic because of the way she talked and texted, very verbose. he also saw her sitting casually on her mother's lap- 20 years old. the thing about her was that she introduced herself to him by talking about her skyrim character and the backstory she made for her- something fittingly autistic about werewolves and family murder. it was adorable. they exchanged numbers and texted for awhile, she eventually started roleplaying and sending him anime cat girl pictures. guy is kind of a normie and ghosted her. i was immeasurably angry at him, he had the chance at THE autistic gamer girl and passed it up without a thought. recalling this has cemented it, i think. i have to go for it. gamer or not she is autistic and she is going to be my wife. thank you for your blessings anons

That's not what OP's talking about.
OP, if you marry a retard you're basically signing up to be her wrangler for life, for free.

Attached: 2b3.jpg (700x498, 28K)

I cried a bit, I checked your dubs. Godspeed user.

Might as well go ahead with it. Every woman is going to become ugly with age sooner or later, this one will be able to cook a decent meal.

I dated an autistic girl from Jow Forums, but I cucked her for another girl that I met on the internet.

The problem with autists is they go on about the same thing forever. She wanted me to talk to her for 12 hours a day about her anime OC and it just got tiring. She would do autistic shit like getting in trouble by her parents for screaming like a sped. Talking to her for any long period was a verbal form of water-boarding.

I also lost sexual interest in her and she would keep going on about how she masturbates to me 10 times a day.

Attached: 1551840331853.png (727x720, 345K)

this is something i actually hadn't considered at all. what the hell is sex with an autismo like? i've obviously never had before. i don't really want to think about it, actually. i guess i've also never really had any strong sense of physical attraction to anyone anyway though. are autistic people sexual weirdos? they're supposed to be afraid of physical contact and intimacy and shit aren't they? are you saying real autistic girl or just a fake larper Jow Forums autistic girl? there should really be a more clearly defined distinction. also fuck you you aloof faggot

They were really autistic. Like diagnosed with autism as a toddler. She made anime OC and would want me to role-play her anime characters.

Yes, she was a sexual weirdo. She wanted to pretend my penis was hers. She was also into extreme femdom, piss play, and other disgusting shit.

Are you actually gonna take random sex advice from Jow Forums? Just fucking go for it

>user gets perfect girl.
>Throws her away.

Man, normies get all the luck, and have no appreciation.

It wasn't luck. It was misfortune. She stalked me and declared we were together again even though I wanted nothing to do with her. Also, imagine being so desperate that you're okay with a female autist pissing on you.

you are right and it is now concrete. i will not let her be the autistic fish that got away. i will learn to look at her like she is not even autistic at all. i will love.

I call this normie privilege, now piss off

well beyond the cynicism that is crippling me I say good luck and once again, Godspeed user.

i will make it and so will you, bro. despite the fact that water is mostly plastic now and the poles of the earth are going to switch soon, resulting in another ice age we're all going to make it. i am going to get my degree in agricultural science and my new autistic wife will get hers in culinary arts and we are going to live forever.

Attached: 9dff91829cf386bc3ed9b2674896c4a2.png (420x420, 13K)

Op you are a good man, go fot it.

Absolute fucking kek robro
Thats fucked and sad but go for it man, do you want to be laying on your death thinking "damn i wish i dated that autistic girl" ???