desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/16426399/#16433242
youtube.com/watch?v=0krCYIfAG4U
vocaroo.com/i/s1eo0mdXC0ip
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/14708799/#14708849
youtube.com/watch?v=Qu8rVgtOcdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for headaches and general depression

ey up lads I need to be redpilled on Broadband packages
I noticed TalkTalk is really cheap but lots of people saying they're shit or something
who do you lads use/recommend?

lets get the voddy in lads

A blessing for all posters.

Attached: app1.png (657x527, 30K)

This discussion of speed reminds me of the lad from a few months ago that went on a 5 day binge kek

Smoked a fair amount of weed between 15-20ish like most lads do however stopped once the neighbours complaints were actually taken seriously by the council, best experiences were with MD and LSD. Tried meow, speed and some other pills. But MDMA changed my perception of life and how to live it

Haven't done MD in about 2 years however

Right lads I'm popping to the shop, need weed money and munch.

for me crack is easily the best. nothing like abit of diamond white and some rocks

alri there Superhans lad?

peace be upon you lad

Attached: 1550262347001.jpg (479x742, 40K)

and with you

very fucking moreish

fun fact slags love cocaine it's so easy to get a girl like this to be your gf if you offer a bit of c

Attached: 1328207308154.jpg (800x612, 61K)

No bullying Cola in this one, alright?

But what if I don't do cocaine and don't want a girl like that?

enjoy having money and fat/no gf my friend

i absolutely stink.

More than likely it will be no gf.

all actors stink at some point

looks like a dead fish lod

I know a lad who's so thick he checked his bank statement and noticed his ISP had taken out 200 quid.
When he got his gf to call them (because he's too beta to talk on the phone lmao) they said "yeah you pay 40 quid for each router in your house".
>mfw he has 5 routers in his house for absolutely no reason.
my sides were destroyed

Attached: 1369656397039.jpg (252x240, 34K)

Been playing a game with the archives lad. It's sort of fun. Try and find your oldest post in /britfeel/ by searching Jow Forums for phrases that you think will be specific enough to bring up posts.
I have only managed to find something from february 2015 but it's sort of hard to remember what I was posting about back then. Obviously asian girls was a good place to start.
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/16426399/#q16427377

Anybody else want to join in the game?

Do ISPs actually charger per routers, the fuck

How did he get a gf or is it his handler?

I don't think TalkTalk are utter shit, but their customer service isn't great. IDK where their callcentres are based, but it's very hard to make yourself understood (then again I'm Scottish, so that might also be a factor).
It really depends what you look for in a BB package - for me, I have no interest in television packages, so all I need is the line rental and internet connnection. I'm with EE and I can remember about 2 incidents where my connection dropped and only one of them was for any longer than five minutes. I got my broadband for 33 bong a month and they gave me more data (phone contract is with EE, so I don't have unlimited data, but I never use up all my data, think I've got about 10gb a month) as well as a prepaid mastercard with 100 quid on it.
Obviously it depends where you are what's available, but I'd say EE have been pretty good for me.
Why didn't anyone at the ISP tell him he didn't need all those routers? Crikey

Attached: 3210321.png (973x479, 1.21M)

dunno how to use the archive expect for filenames

The temptations for a speed high wank are getting a bit high lads, I might crack

No that is insane lad.

>tfw comfy neet life drawing my bennies

you got crack?

Apparently this one does, or per line or something, I'm not sure why but the central point of the story was that he actually has 5 routers.
He has tattoos on his face, that should be enough. Funnily enough my brother cucked him into oblivion and stole his last gf and she's a million times happier now.
Why would they tell a retard they're gonna charge him 200 a month? They know a person like that is too thick/beta to say "excuse me what the fuck give me a refund" so they'll happily con him. What is he going to do, sue them? lol

Which is better, a mature hairline or a juvenile hairline? Assuming you'll never go bald that is.

Just ate 4 double cheese burgers, large big Mac meal with banana milkshake, large strawberry milkshake, dairy milk mcflurry, crunchie mcflurry, Oreo mcflurry, chocolate donut, apple turnover, blueberry mcmuffin

Nah lad never done it, I'm unsure if I would. I'd like to try most drugs at least once just for research purposes but I hear that crack is so good that's how it gets you addicted

Which ISP is that? Why should someone have to pay on a per-router basis? Does his bandwidth scale with routers?

It's a pretty simple search menu lid.

This is an user post from BritNormie circa 2015 from the same thread.
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/16426399/#16433242
Feels weird to think that exclusively posted on /britfeel/ for so many years. Determined to find a 2014 post now.

Yeah if he has 5 lines in with 5 routers then he would pay for 5 services. But you would know you'd taken out 5 lines surely lol.

>has tattoos on his face
>too beta to talk on the phone

Attached: 1528478684267.gif (612x491, 1.65M)

I actually have tons of stories about this thick lad but I don't know if I should share them because it feels like I'm bullying a retard.
>Playing video games with him one day after work.
>Talking about beef jerky for some reason.
>"Why do they give you that little gravy thing in the beef jerky who eats gravy with beef jerky?"
>Mate what the fuck are you on about.
>"That little packet in the beef jerky they give you. The gravy. You open it up and there's gravy in it."
>Are you talking about the silica gel packets that say DO NOT EAT on them in every language under the sun?
>"What? It's gravy."
>mfw

Attached: CwhtEBqVQAAgc35.jpg large.jpg (562x515, 39K)

Woke up and remembered that last night my mate who is Bi said he going to shag some girl.
Literally go shag his first girl before me.

He's truly an enigma, lad.
He said he has tattoos because it's what people notice about him first and if he didn't have them people would notice he's ugly as fuck. Kinda feel sorry for him in some ways.

why would you do drugs to not get addicted?

thought he was in germany

i cant remember what i was doing in 2015 let alone what phrases i was posting on a mongolian painting and decorating forum you madhead

Why would you want to be addicted to something?

Okay, so he wasn't using the extra routers as switches, he actually had 5 coaxial cables going into his house then.

Don't have to be addicted to enjoy drugs lad, I don't have a very addictive personality, but I hear that crack and heroin are a whole different ball game, I'd like to try them just once to see what all the hype is about but I reckon that's what all addicts said at some point

>Addicted to opiates.
>Can't have a normal shit any more always feels like I've got a ton of shit built up.
>Laxatives make me feel like death now.
>Have to have entire days where I flush my system out using sugar free sweets to feel normal again.
>Drink gallons of water to stay alive.
>Trouble breathing.
>Trouble concentrating.
>Lie in bed all day nodding too much to do anything but Jow Forums.
>Always dehydrated.
>Waste tons of money.
>Doesn't actually stop the pain any more.
Yeah addiction is great 10/10 would bang

well isnt that why people do drugs?

He is now, but he spent some time in New York. Wonder if that normie ree reply influenced him in picking his name.
Was you NEET in 2015?

To get addicted?
no.

eat sennakot or whatever it is and lots of fibre

Virgin is the only company that uses coax cabling I think. But yeah I imagine he has lines into his house if he is being billed for "five routers". Don't really understand how that would happen. Would definitely phone and dispute it with them.

yeah ive been neet for as long as i can remember. took a couple of breaks from britfeel over the years too, months at a time. its all a blur.

break your leg, theyll give you heroin in hospital if youre uk. i got fentanyl, heroin and morphine there then codeine when i got out.

lads who is one public personality that everyone loves but you think is a bit of a dick, but you never say it out loud?
for me, it's steve irwin. guy was a troll, pissing off crocodiles constantly and trapping them in zoos. i dont get why people like him for that.

anyone else like watching the first 20 mins of eternal sunshine for a quick comfy feel

Attached: oa0t9yybQa1uoydwzo2_1280.jpg (1168x628, 61K)

I am attracted to larger women.

Final day of toil before I get 2 we deserved days of rest

Might apply for some other jobs
Wish I had friends to do stuff with

for me its guy fierri. you no the food guy who drives around with shit hair and sunglasses and is always going on about money.

cant you just put /britfeel/ or brit in the subject box and search the oldest posts?

Haven't busted a nut for 10 days now lids. Didn't expect to get this far tbqh. Maybe I have the resolve to go the full month after all.

Attached: Help helper 264.jpg (618x741, 75K)

Same here, I smell and feel disgusting. A mix of cum, sweat and stale beer.

youtube.com/watch?v=0krCYIfAG4U

>Quit drinking for 2 weeks to make sure I'm not addicted and to save myself for Paddys day.
>Beer belly has shrunk by 2/3's already after 8 days.

It's not a massive beer belly but noticeable to me since I'm normally a lanklet with no fat.

Attached: filth00186-660x280.jpg (660x280, 29K)

Fuck off you discord knob they kill generals and boards

Does he have a job?

does he eat all that disgusting fast food? why dont you like him lad?
not a fan of peta either desu, bunch of fannies

I broke my leg 2 years ago, don't recall getting any opioids, did get codeine

just fat and obnoxious eating all that food

Yeah I have no idea how he copes though because (no joke) he can't read.
When the new episodes of Dragon Ball came out he couldn't watch them with dubs (like a true brainlet) so he had no choice but to watch with subs, and his gf had to read them out to him haha.

>a genuine mong can get a gf and I can't
I don't even know what to feel anymore.

i had to have an operation for it probably why

Yo yo
the sing sing check it
I might as well wreck it
ye
vocaroo.com/i/s1eo0mdXC0ip

can't believe i missed the barbie girl dnb remix only caught the end of it
staying locked
oi oi

this a larp now. great.

Ah yeah I had an operation on mine, had to get two actually because the retarded surgeon fucked up the first one. They gave me an anaesthetic, maybe they did give me opioids but I was so fucked I couldn't remember

The earliest post I can find

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/14708799/#14708849

Attached: Banbury_816b9b82-aa8d-4c76-94c4-2ca5db424eaf_1024x1024.jpg (1024x723, 134K)

You have to remember lad girls are raised on TV like Love Island where all the lads have stupid tattoos and Deano haircuts and talk like women and they have absolutely no fucking brains, so women are Jewed into thinking this is attractive.

Are you an alchy?

The guy has tattoos on his face and literally can't read for fuck sake.

you probably did. they gave me fentanyl just before, heroin after and while was in hospital waiting to operate they gave me morphine and codeine then i had a few days prescription of codeine when i went home.

oh hi cola

Attached: 1530557029528.png (475x607, 243K)

God I remember taking a human of the female persuasion to see filth in the cinema

Mistake and cringe

did she appreciate the whopper dong

Some bloke who self excluded asked me to put a bet on for him today. I didn't though

Attached: Saturn_Cherry-Wood-860x573.jpg (860x573, 119K)

I don't believe half of what he says to be fair because when his gf broke up with him she needed an SD card back from him for some reason. He gave it to her wrapped in a piece of paper and when she unfolded it it was a picture of them on holiday lmao.
She told me that holiday was shit because he spent something like 200 quid at the arcade trying to win tickets so he could "buy" a Joker lamp with them.
It was worth 15 quid on eBay.

time to get the tequila in lads

I've been gone for three weeks what have I missed

Imagine the smell
youtube.com/watch?v=Qu8rVgtOcdM

Attached: bathroom.png (718x537, 638K)

my point still stands, this mong has a gf and I don't

More fucking tripfag clique shit. Fucking fags ruining comfy britfeel.

You seriously believe I will even consider opening that?

Alchy as well?

Get tattoos on your face and hit yourself with a brick m8

my mate's gf told us he had a gambling block on his bank account, he said it was an accident and now he cant be arsed to take it off and we laughed but i wonder if he actually has a problem. he is the type to get addicted to gambling desu.

Might as well stay gone then, had a solid job for a month now and some of them invite me out on weekends so guess I'll just move to normie town full time.

Attached: 1491954138508.jpg (550x535, 36K)

whats wrong with tequilla at 1pm?

Mongs tend to have the social retardation confidence, and little standards.

You're obviously the opposite of that. If you dropped all barriers you'd get a gf, just not one that matches up to your image of yourself.

The mong is content with mongdom.

I find I only ever want to play poker when I have no money anyway.