Did you know that there are robots with bizarrely large genitalia reading your posts?

did you know that there are robots with bizarrely large genitalia reading your posts?

Attached: DesertedClassicAfricanbushviper.webm (480x640, 437K)

Damn, it always makes me depressed seeing guys with kleinfelters

i honestly don't get those videos and pics of massive dicks, there must be some trickery to it, my dick is 6.5in and it looks much smaller than this but the biggest dick a human has is 13.5in. so how big would the guy in this webm be, like 10? or is he a midget

Looks to be about 9-10. Probably closer to 9 because he's holding it so daintily to make it look bigger.

look at his fucjking thumb. It's like the quarter of the size of a normal thumb.

By the way, if you're reading this its too late, I already saved your gyno kleinfelters pic and will be posting it on fit to make fun of you

That's a good point, he does have really small hands.

tfw only 6"x5.1"
how do i live with this bros
one of my few life goals is to hit some qt3.14's womb
but with my pencil dicklet i probably can't even reach the g-spot in an average female

Attached: 1550506624980.jpg (1080x1323, 368K)

fuck, i'm actually kind of turned on

That's probably fine dude. Don't worry about it.

Large pp, bizarrely small hands

>but with my pencil dicklet i probably can't even reach the g-spot in an average female
lose some fat you landwhale
and educate yourself while you're at it

>ywn be ravaged and forced to worship a huge dicked skinny nerd that you never would have given the time of day
Why is real life nothing like my erotica?

>8"x6"
>only when absolutely rock hard and about to nut within a minute
>normally only 6.5"x5"
>6'3" so it looks tiny on my lanky frame

It seriously hurts knowing I'll never have an astounding and special cock, something that is 8" on the average boner and can get up to 9" or 9.5" when diamond hard

fuck my life

Attached: MagnificentEsteemedFruitfly-small.gif (334x251, 546K)

"x6"
>>only when absolutely rock hard and about to nut within a minute
>>normally only 6.5"x5"
bullshit

I agree, I'm 8"x5.5" myself and unless there's something seriously wrong with his circulation it shouldn't vary by that much. Either that, or he needs to get into edging.

>forced to
The fuck's the point of cock worship if it's not voluntary? You gays are so fucking weird.

I don't usually get any (You)'s so whenever I do, I just get this urge to want to suck off whoever replied to me as a sign of appreciation.

Attached: 1545424255930.jpg (1896x1671, 111K)

because youre fat femanon

>implying that's a femanon
Oh you poor naive child.

you ever get a boner and it's just not full? Theres a big difference between a boner and a raging erection

I want to be broken into loving his dick
I am losing weight and will soon find a qt big dick bf

It's real dumb, but fantasize about finding a girl who specifically likes virgins with big dicks. It'd be so nice to not have to worry about my inexperience and to be with a girl that actually finds me attractive.

>I want to be broken into loving his dick
Yeah but what's the fun in it if she doesn't actually like my dick and is just succumbing to the psychological abuse. Top tier is a girl who just naturally likes your dick.

That's cute user
orig

Attached: 1528319830466.jpg (1808x1840, 472K)

Kinda the same, expect I'd let them fuck my butt too, or I'd give them a rim job if they have a nice shaved butthole.

Looks like you have the gay.

>8.5"x6"
>want to exclusively bottom and never want to fuck a guy or have him give me oral
>wish I was a woman
>would potentially fuck a vagina if I ended up liking the person enough and they would have to peg me as well
Life is hilarious. If there is a god he must find my existence hilarious.

Some big dick traps and whatnot are usually pretty hot user, you can make the most out of it at least

Nah I'm too old and masculine to be a trap. Hopefully one day I'll find someone that likes a faggot femboy with a big dick that doesn't want to use it that much. Anyone else with my dick would have posted it a million times online and shown it off on cam and shit. I really shouldn't have it.

That's too bad user, but it's understandable, I've met a few people like that before so I totally get it

>I am losing weight and will soon find a qt big dick bf
You could find one right now, if you prove you're a real girl.

>that tiny hand
fucking shopped af

.5"x6"
>>want to exclusively bottom and never want to fuck a guy or have him give me oral
I kinda know this feel. I don't think I could really feel comfortable having sex where I'm in control. I wish I didn't have to be dominant.

Lucky fembots, some of them are bound to land a big dick bf. How fortunate

You're not a fembot, are you?

>a girl who specifically likes virgins with big dicks
If only girls like that existed, eh? It'd be so damn comfy.

You guys ever wonder if there are weird shut in girls who fantasize about this, the way everyone here dreams that there's lonely fembots with giant tits out there?

I've been wondering the same thing but it's kinda too good to be true.
There are no girls on Jow Forums, only Larpers and cocklust trannies

Yeah, I didn't necessarily mean shut in girls on r9k specifically. Just girls like that in general somewhere out in the world.

problem with dick size angst is that "how would she know?" I mean you aren't going to score with the girl so she'll never figure you are packing

and if you are a tiny dick and manage to get into bed with her most of the time you're already have enough charisma to get her there in the first place it'll be too awkward to back down so they'll probably be more lucky (they just wouldn't be able to easily pleasure their girl)

It sucks knowing I'd probably be pretty ok in bed when there's no way I could actually get that far.

>that precum

Attached: 1525763214401.jpg (1200x1775, 323K)

After watching this webm enough times to make me question my sexuality, I have concluded that he has weirdly small hands and is probably "only" like 8.5 inches.

holy fuck how many inches is that? circumference?

See Probably 6-6.5 in circumference, could be less because it looks like it's wider that it is tall.

bruv I'm 5'10 with 150lbs i hardly have any fat to lose

Wonder how effective saying "I have a big cock" is as a pick up line?

Probably not very. I've yet to actually try it though.

test it faggot
probably in a hook up site first

I mean, I've been told by several women that it's not a very enticing line. Plus hookups seem kinda degenerate to me.

women also told that they want a nice guy until they got called out on it. I say test it.

Post contact info and I will timestamp

TSbro#3918

To be honest I'm not sure that the type of girl who'd respond to that is the type of girl I'd want to have sex with.

be their dildo mate
what good is a big dick if not the case?

Not nearly enough huge robot dicks being posted.

reminder that this is what women consider "average" anything less than this and you will be considered inferior

>be their dildo
Dude I'd love to, but I don't want to get an std. Plus qt fembots are far more deserving of it.

I'd post mine if it weren't for the fact that only gays would see it.

Why can't I find a big dicked robot bf

Because you're gay and big dicked robots are pretty much all straight.
Unless they like traps.

>big dicked robots are pretty much all straight.
Suffering

That's what you get for being a homosex.

I never get that shouldn't homosex have even more encouragement of big dicks?

is it because of anal circumference?

Nah he just has small hands

Gays are so thirsty for big dicks, that they're eternally denied them as punishment.

If this is really the case, make your erect penis into a puppet. I will offer you free help, friendship and companionship but still there will be no chance of sex. I really just want you to stfu and make your giant dick into a funny puppet. Do it.

Why would I do that? Why would you even want me to do that?

>tfw a girl will never use you as her dildo
Why even live bros? It's all I want.

>Plus qt fembots are far more deserving of it.
Nobody want's your dick dude.

It'd be the comfiest.

Damn, my boipussi be aching..

THAT'S FUCKIN GAY YOU COCK SUCKING FAGGOT! TAKE YOU GAY FAGGOTRY ELSEWHERE!

#
Mmm.. yes.. im a lil faggot..
keep going user, tell me what a whore i am

You probably haven't even had sex, you're just a gay fucking faggot.