I've been dating this girl for a year and a little over a month and I'm so fucking afraid to lose her...

I've been dating this girl for a year and a little over a month and I'm so fucking afraid to lose her. I'm a 6/10 with a shit personality and she's like a goddess compared to me. I try my hardest to be confident, but I always feel like she's going leave me for something better and if she does I'll probably shoot myself if I'm being 100% honest, because she is attractive in every way, we connect very well (used to be best friends), and the sex is amazing. Just how do I keep her?

Attached: IMG_6456.jpg (960x1280, 217K)

Long story short, you won't. She'll cuck you sooner or later. But the thing is, the real fucking thing, that you going paranoid and controlling will only accelerate the breakup.

Just enjoy the ride, friend, and try to not base your entire life on the highs she gives you.

t. your future self

How do I live with that? I just want to be with her. Have a family maybe. Fuck it move the suburbs and drive a minivan and shit.

That's what I thought I could have, too. The chances are slim, to say the least, and it's even worse if you two are still young.

I'm not trying to fuck you over here, son. Your plight just resonated with my own from a decade ago. If you go all in and she fucks you over, you will literally never recover.

She is not yours to keep.It is just your turn.

The fact you posted this shit on r9k means you're doomed just admit it and sit back and enjoy the show. It's a tragic comedy. The ideal drama.

Also the girl in your photo is you, and you're a tranny. Sorry to break the news to you like this but you're gay.

Attached: c4c.jpg (1000x1000, 522K)

Put a baby in her.

first of all the more you obsess over it the more likely it is to end. So stop obsessing if you want it to go as long as possible.

I'm 19 and she's 18. I treat her the best possible way I can. I do everything I can for her and I am willing to break my back to see her happy. She's been that way for me as well but I don't know why. My heart's one true desire is to be with her even though I know I don't even deserve half of what I've gotten.

Here's a pic of me showing off my autism for a comparison

Attached: Snapchat-845087163.jpg (1512x2688, 393K)

you're a clingy weirdo, and the way you're talking shows you're too mentally weak to handle a relationship. i recommend you just go ahead and break up with her now so you can avoid your inevitable meltdown later.

I don't just want to quit like that. I want to try at least.

then try and shut your bitch brain up and quit worrying so much. you doing this handwringing woe is me shit is going to end up being the thing that drives her away. insecurity makes people act irrationally and is unattractive.

get therapy. you shit talking yourself in the OP shows you have some serious self esteem issues. it's not healthy or good to think this way about yourself. you need help.

Yeah you're right. She gives me a lot of shit because I talk the most shit on myself. She actually said it's what she dislikes most about me.

exactly, and trust me when I say that if you let your depression/self loathing continue to rule you, it will destroy this and any other relationship you will have.

if you/re not just woe larping and are actually looking to help yourself, please try and see someone about this. you're still real young, but the sooner you get started on fixing these patterns, the sooner you can move on and live your life without an invisible weight hanging over not only you, but everyone around you who has to deal with you.

when i was younger i made the mistake of forcing relationships while avoiding the root of it all, and the truth i've learned is that you can't expect anyone to unconditionally like your company if you don't even like being around you. it may take a week, a month, or a year, but sooner or later that negativity will drag you down.

>goddess
Stop putting her on the pedestal, treat her like a normal sub-human woman, you'd be surprised how submissive they are and how much power you have over her.
Unironically best thing to do is not respect or take her as equal. Trust this bit. Don't give her power over you, don't reveal your insecurity or she'll leave you. They want someone who provides for them and takes the decisions.

You're right. I'm gonna find someone to help me for her. That's probably not the right reason to but at least I'm doing it right?

If you believe you're good enough for her, she is more likely to believe it too.

I've been in a relationship with a girl who thought she was less than my equal and it was really annoying.

I think that way about her yeah and I try not to show it. I'm trying to say I don't treat her like she's the queen of England I treat her as normal as I can

Ever try not being such a pussy?

Also does she let you cum inside her bareback?

I try not to act like a pussy and yeah she's got that birth control implant

Total chad wtf gtfo

I've had to dump a guy like you before. I don't know your situation fully but I'll try my best to help.
>I always feel like she's going leave me for something better
She's been with you for a year now. If she was going to leave you, she would have left you within the first 4 months. She loves you. But what she won't love is accusations like this. This drives women completely away because we feel like we can't win. We make it clear over and over that we want to be with you, but just repeat like a broken record "no you're going to leave me" which hurts to hear and makes the relationship seem like you're not taking it seriously. Like you think it's just nothing to us, like we're just lying this entire time for a whole year for no reason. If she leaves, this will be a huge reason why.
>if she does I'll probably shoot myself
This here shows that you should not be in a relationship to begin with. If you're that fragile, you're probably putting a crazy amount of stress on her. No one enters a relationship thinking "gee, I sure hope this persons actual life is in my hands". Chill the fuck out. And whatever you do, DON'T tell her your suicidal thoughts. That will rightfully make her run away eventually too-no one can handle that sort of pressure.
>how do I keep her?
Relax. Be confident. Have fun. If you're rigid, worried, sad, jealous of people who don't exist, you're just pushing her away. People stay with happy people. If you can't be happy, just end the relationship and let her go. You really need to focus on fixing your mental health and talking to a professional, if that's really the case.

Attached: 1314052878627.jpg (640x480, 139K)

Tf how do I resemble a Chad at all

Hot, post a pic of a creampie, or at least some body shots

I don't mean literally shoot myself that was a bit dramatic but it would wreck me pretty bad because I am in love with her. I'm gonna try to be less pessimistic and I've never told her any suicidal thoughts.

rule number one, don't fucking listen to anything Jow Forums says
just where the fuck do you think you are, why would you ask relationship advices from the shithole of humanity, this place is filled with sociopaths and edgy underages

and there's no secrets, you just gotta keep the flame going, you can't let these feelings get to you too much because they'll eat you from the inside and she'll notice it, and maybe she'll be moved at first and maybe she'll find it adorable and cute and all that but if you keep at it for years then there's a chance she could grow cold towards it because girls love the idea of fixing boys but if they can't fix them after a while they more often than not just give up

but don't let this get to you either and don't fall for the doomposting, just enjoy it and live it as fully as you can, tell her you love her, tell her you want her, tell her you find her pretty and beautiful and all that, just try to keep the self-hate to a minimum
you could also work on it, better yourself, practice some sport (not telling you to go to the gym because that's gay as fuck, just go run a few miles once a week or do some bike or whatever) and read books to sharpen your mind
and most importantly have a goal and work towards it, and not just 'stay with her and have kids' though that should be an important part of it, but find a well paying job and try and get as high as you can, because girls love ambitious men, and once you get there then it's baby time

that's how you keep a girl, really

I don't do that shit

Shes ugly bro, get your shit together.
Also, I'm sure shes a pain in the ass, get rid of her.

Wanna be my qt3.14 user?

Attached: 1551667335880.jpg (1024x768, 97K)

We're in college and I plan on supporting her one day. I'm undecided right now but she's going for nursing. I make it my mission to kind of be the light of her day as much as I can and I really do love her. And I'll try eating healthier maybe.

Not opposed to it

yeah you don't have to find a job to be passionate about or anything, just something that will let you provide for her and your kids (tho something to be passionate about is a good thing as well, because what's good for you will be good for her in the long run)

also are pretty good advices as well

and godspeed senpai

I'm not sure what I'm gonna do but if I can't decide I'll do business

This will only last a few years, probably 3 at most. Then comes the experimenting and scheming behind your back. So that's why you should enjoy it while it lasts, but not expect it to last indefinitely.

So youre a pussy beta male, no wonder she is one or two wine coolers away from cucking you

Lmao are you retarded?
Orgi

probably a larp for your oneitis but either way she looks like she has the worst personality i would beat her to the punch and dump her before she drives you insane

get her hooked on drugs and pay for the habit. simple.

Leave her
Being single is better

>she

Original comment not gonna be muted fuck you janitors

Lol this. You've got a losers mindset, it's only a matter of time before a better looking, actual confident guy comes into her life and she starts questioning your relationship. The best thing you can do is concentrate on what YOU want to do outside of your relationship. You're still an individual and making your partner the center of your life is always a bad idea.

I think you are overthinking this just keep your feelings out in the open and do things you both enjoy. You definitely should not have posted her picture on Jow Forums without her knowledge so you probably already fucked up.

She loves you? You love her? What do you mean you dont know why? You either accept she loves you, enjoys your company, and finds you attractive or you fess up that you are insecure as fuck and dont think she loves you. If she knew that you think shes lying about that would destroy her.

If you actually care about her thats a perfectly fine reason, what would be a good reason? Youre kinda dumb op

> I'm so fucking afraid to lose her
yeah its usually this mindset that most commonly and ironically makes you lose her

Her and her friends are scared to go on Reddit so I think I'm good

So fucked up things you do are fine as long as she doesnt find out?

Okay, cuck.
Ogi