And it all starts again tomorrow....... How I wish I could go back to 2004 where all I did was play ratchet and clank

And it all starts again tomorrow....... How I wish I could go back to 2004 where all I did was play ratchet and clank.

Attached: k0qy5fr3qqc21.jpg (640x729, 43K)

>And it all starts again tomorrow...

This is the life you chose. Undo your bad decision.

Attached: neet pepe.jpg (638x639, 51K)

I feel ya, OP. This is the last day of my week off. It went by way too fast.

If only we had a Yang here in Australia. For how expensive it is, Sydney is the biggest shit hole i've ever lived in.

yeah you got to undo your problems UUU

Life as a neet is permemantely outside my grasp unfortunatley.

Dont have any family i can leech off of and my have to be legit fucked up to convince the govt to give me the bucks.

Do you really work at mcdonalds?

>woke up
>spring clocks forward
>my free time
>like dust in the wind

Attached: 1483814717281.jpg (550x366, 60K)

We will get there user.Someday

I
FUCKING
HATE
WORKING
AHHHHH

I have an investment banking interview this Wednesday.
I'm scared shitless.

Another reason to vote Andrew Yang.

Attached: yanggang2020.png (1026x663, 46K)

>everyone can become a NEET
this is almost as dumb as telling a KHV "just go get a girlfriend bro it's so easy"

I actually don't mind working M - F I just need to set some goals. I got a chunk of change but I need to put it somewhere to watch it grow.

I just woke up from a very vivid dream of me pursuing some beautiful qt I meet at some party and we are sneaking around trying to not get caught by her older and dominating beau. It was like a goddamn movie and it kept going scene for scene

You should lucid dream user.
But don't use it to conjure up girls.

I walked into a shop where they sell marijuana but this old slut behind a counter told me I couldn't get in because I wasn't allowed and not wearing a certain hat with a special sticker or something and she sneared at me till I walked outside. There is no mmj club in the world that exclusive or shitty but my crazy brain conjured all that up, the dream ends at an PMD/wu tang concert in a backyard circa 1993. I can't explain why I am like this, but I already miss that girl who was really nice to me and cute, she was an amalgamation of girls I've met through my life. But she looks like a sweet riley reid if that helps.

I've been trying for so many years now to lucid dream

I-I have no idea what you're on about

Keep a dream journal.
Go to sleep at the same time everyday and keep a healthy schedule.
When you go to bed, say to yourself "I will lucid dream" over and over until you fall asleep.

oh yeah I know all the tricks and I've kept at them for a long time but nothing

I think Stanford scientists determined that it is somewhat correlated to genetics, so idk maybe you're not hardwired to bea natural LDer.
You might need sleep supplements. Melatonin and such.

no one cares about your humblebragging, asshole

That's how the dream crescendoed before I woke up. I really need to practice tapping into the lucid dream states. I need answers the physical plane can no longer provide for me.

150k salary boooiiiis
downside is i'll be working 90hrs+ a week

Why do you people settle for shitty jobs?

>imagine having to get up early just to slave away

Attached: comfy neet pepe.jpg (409x409, 45K)

>Dreamviews dot com
>(Reddit..)'s luciddreaming subreddit
Beyond that, you need to work on it yourself. Reality checks, dream journals etc.

Sooner than later you will want more than thay you little greedy bastard, and then you will fly to close to the sun... not before a nasty coke and hooked binge.

t. Guy looking for smart investments (not the bank or mutual fund BS)

Because high paying jobs require ridiculous hours

You better be at least 25+ to make a complaint thread like this.

If you're a wageslave and don't vote for him, kys

Attached: Yang2020.png (638x532, 522K)

yeah I take melatonin occasionally and I'm also always keeping up with vitamin and mineral intake through daily supplements.
congrats, you're like a normie making fun of a bot for having no friends

I guess, but there are jobs inbetween being a wage-slave and a succesful office worker. I drive trains for a living because I got tired of slaving in a factory.

Of course working is shit if you're doing the shittiest of jobs in your late 20's

Attached: Train-Driver-Driving.jpg (1688x1125, 557K)

Thanks user. I'm familar with a lot of the tricks and such but I really want to get deeper into the philosophy of it all and yeah just practice more. I know I tap into them but they are mostly by accident. I also smoke a lot and people say that gives them crazy dreams and some people say it dulls parts of the brain and you get no dreams. I suppose both are true, in my experience

I figure I'll work at (((IB))) for a few years then manage my own fund. Should make for a fairly comfy lifestyle.
Maybe I'll open a hedge fund for Jow Forums in the future.

whats driving trains like

Ultimately it's worth it... especially if you're fucking posting on this board.
Work like crazy in your early years, save up so you can do whatever you want in your 30s+

Dude that's disgusting I bet your boss will be jewish and everything. Say what you will about debt collection say what you will about corporate wagecuckery but at least my boss and CEO are Anglos.

surprisingly easy once you've gone through training and endured months of sitting in a small box with a boomer watching your every move. freight trains are more difficult to handle and one of the loneliest jobs

How does one get into this, you have to take a test or go to school? Where at, major city MTA or something like Amtrak where you go all over?
Also how much you get paid? I work as code enforcement officer now and shits boring and doesn't pay enough, had to take a test to get it too.

Lower levels (even managing directors) probably won't be jewish.
It's fine. I don't have much of a social life anyways so I'll wagecuck for a few years and learn some skills. Then after a few years I'll chill on a beach in Hawaii or sth.

sounds pretty comfy but I'm not sure how many train driving jobs are available in america.

If you hear any good insider tips make sure to post them here user, good luck with your interview. I hope you get it and take away as much fiat currency from them as you can. It's all seashells anyways

aww thx
i'll happily manage people's money if they can trust me so maybe after a few years and you have some money saved up, toss it my way and hopefully i can generate some alpha for you

Attached: michael burry big short.jpg (800x533, 65K)