Weekly Karen, Anonette, and family stories thread

Weekly Karen, Anonette, and family stories thread.

Previous
pastebin.com/D7CJzd6P

Attached: 17250_IXup8Tii.png (600x600, 110K)

So like just talking about family stuff?
Is this a hug your family kinda thing?

>hug your family kinda thing
It's a fuck your family incest kinda thing. For real.

last thread got deleted at 480 posts, like wtf?
Anyway, how's your day Chris?

Can we make it a hug thing? I'll go hug my sister right now.

Attached: 4a6080d7c125cbbf33622a35391c4a953b99b199_hq.gif (480x360, 270K)

hugs and fugs only

To be fair, only one user is actually fucking his family.

>I'll go hug my sister right now.
Kek. Op is shagging his sister right now as we speak.
You aren't familiar with this thread.

Its early. Daylight savings is messing me up. Had a good week. Karen is enjoying her new job.

Attached: 15522219915417416590696887695923.jpg (2560x1440, 728K)

I remembered to save my notes this week. Didn't get one Thursday because we accidentally overslept. But I did get one Friday.

Took her to karaoke Thursday night.

Attached: 15522221918489012752585656400600.jpg (2560x1440, 752K)

Those are cute.

Hugged my sister and she gave me hug back. Gonna play Mario Kart with her.

go play mario kart in her

Attached: Kirino upskirt.jpg (1022x615, 63K)

cute, is she still asleep? what is she doing right now?

She is making breakfast. We might go out today since its not freezing. Maybe goto a movie or something.

What movie would you want to watch? does she have anything on her mind?

Maybe Alita or How to Train 3. If she doesn't want to then we may goto flea market if its open. We'll see what happens.

I hugged her yesterday.

Other day
>sitting at home
>oniichan is at work
>decide to make some stuff cause bored
>making oniichan some cookies for when he gets home
>making some chocolate cookies with white chocolate chips, they're his favorite
>put them in oven and start to clean giant mess I made
>finish cleaning and go put apron in dirty cloths
>decide to do laundry
>while doing laundry end up cleaning bathroom
>hear ding
>go get cookies
>let them cool before putting them on a plate with some wrap over them
>go sit in livingroom
>notice its dirty so start cleaning it
>vacuuming and oniichan suddenly walks by, didn't hear him come in
>he sits down and lets out a deep sigh, must have had long day
>go and get him his cookies
>he eats a few while I finish vacuuming
>sit down next to him and he shares some of the cookies with me
>he is staring at me and I don't know why
>feel a bit embarrassed
>ask him why he is staring
>he tells me I look filthy and that I have flour in my hair
>tell him been cleaning all day
>go take shower
>oniichan orders pizza and gets me a pasta bowl
>share food because its yummy
>watch some 80s movies

Attached: DtD9jRfXQAEMiTU.jpg (1200x679, 59K)

You should hug her everyday and tell her you love her.

I am convinced your brother is falling in love with you.

We're not living together so daily hugs are certainly not a possibility.

You sound like you're both eating junk food all the time.

No, at least I don't think he does.

Not all the time. I don't eat large portions anyway, I usually get full pretty quick.

Attached: cc9e5f37-s.jpg (600x338, 41K)

If you were my sister I would have already fallen head over.

So anons, do you think Anonette has made the move yet?

Who's Karen and Anonette?

Incest LARPers

She would have gotten anxious and then exploded

>literally seething
Lmao

I need to make a pasta.

So the OP is named Chris, months ago he was in a thread on /a/ talking about how his sister does cute stuff like packing his lunch with little personal notes and how she gets jealous of other women and just their day to day lives. Anons told him that she wanted him romantically and he didn't believe them. After a bit of anons getting him to do cutesy stuff back to her she jumped him with a kiss. She ended up confessing that she did love him and they got together.

Anonette was confused about how she felt towards her brother and gradually did stuff to try to figure out how she felt, usually ending in awkward results. Now she has admitted she loves him but is still shy on how she should show this.

The paste is worth a read if you are bored and have time to get invested in a story.

Honestly her brother is good at holding himself back.

Sure you can hug her. That doesn't mean we won't try to make you fug her, though.

Here's to hoping this one lasts as long as the previous. Honestly the best thread on this board, both for originality and positivity.

Can be. People share cute, normal stories about their family, too. If you have any of those, we would be happy to read them.

Attached: Misato-oneechan.jpg (675x966, 56K)

It honestly is an unexpectedly comfy thread considering what is normally on this board.

I'm pretty sure it's her brother who would explode. Inside of her, that is

Attached: Kirino smug smile mocking.jpg (494x574, 55K)

What kind of movies? Comedies? Action? Romance maybe?

I wore the dumb apron on friday morning if that's what you mean. He was like "oh wow" and then he didn't acknowledge it any more after that and I went and got dressed while he was eating because it was sad and embarrassing.
Uhhhh yesterday I got up before him for once and was trying to get dressed quickly and quietly before he woke up but he snuck up and tickled me in my underwear and I almost peed on him.
My life's an embarrassing joke lol.

Attached: 64j6j.jpg (1920x1080, 103K)

You have someone that loves you for you. Even if you are a bit of an awkward mess you got someone to fall in love with you and love you for how you are. Its sweet.

[insert seinfield theme here]

Attached: at least you tried.jpg (500x371, 22K)

You're too hard on yourself. Your brother surely doesn't mind.

Maybe the apron isnt his thing? Were you naked under it?

I doubt it, because of his choise of "best anime imouto" clearly involved apron.

We're probably watching her bro mind-clearing ultimate technique.

On the other hand, if this didn't work I'm not sure we can make him make a move on anonette.

Well it will happen on its own naturally, they will be making out one day and it will get a bit out of hand. I'm more interested in seeing if anything happened with Anonette that made her heart go doki doki.

I had a tshirt on but no bottoms. That's a whole stupid thing. Went looking for tomboys because I might have a problem and found a "bare back" thread on /e/ instead and I now have a new problem, but also I'm self conscious about my back now, yay.
Thanks.

Just ask him if he likes your back. I guarentee his opinion matters tremendously and if he says the right thing your heart might beat and you can get some more of those warm fuzzies.

More of a thigh man myself, but I can see how backs can be sexy.

Every part of a woman's body can be sexy.

What's the problem with your back?

what a shame.
one would assume naked aprons are the thinking mans choice but it seems it wasnt very effective on him.

I mean if she really wants to sex him all she probably has to do is ask. Maybe kiss him for a bit then look into his eyes and tell him to fuck her.

Singing with your wife is the best, right!? Do you two have any preferred songs? I highly recommend finding fun stuff you can do as duets on long car trips. My wife and I like love songs, but we also sing "Dick In a Box" and "Motherlover"; she sings for Justin.

I'm sorry for requesting it for so long.

I assure you that in his shoes I would be ravaging you since friday.

Attached: TINAMI_h05b.jpg (1280x960, 116K)

We watched Terminator 2, and Robocop 1 and 2. He wants to watch the Back to the Future Trilogy tonight. Don't know why he wants to but he held me while we were watching movies so I won't complain.

Attached: 099qjn.jpg (947x1329, 451K)

How did your body react to being held?

>"What? I don't know, it's your back so I guess I like it"
Huh okay wow why did that make me happy that was really dumb.
I'm pretty sure he likes them though, it's weird. Maybe the shirt ruined it.
I don't know it just looks like a back. Nothing special.

Attached: 64k633.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Felt really warm and nice. Little strange when he moved his hand to my side but still felt comfortable and kept watching movie.

Attached: Aq222.jpg (1273x1366, 621K)

Aww. He means that backs aren't really his thing but because it is your back he likes it. How sweet, did you give him a kiss?

I think the shirt did ruin it. The best part of the naked apron is being able to stare at the bare ass as much as you want while also getting those sweet, sweet nipple peeks every once in a while.

Attached: __kiyoshimo_kantai_collection_drawn_by_kawakami_rokkaku__5e039b25ae19e5777c321161b40eddee.png (2519x1771, 1.93M)

Don't forget about the bareback. But I can agree on sideboobs and armpits.

Wait, how is it a naked apron if you're wearing a shirt?

I guess.
>kiss
No.
My ass was fucking all the way out there though it should've gotten his attention a little bit at least. Maybe my butt sucks lol.
All I said was I wore an apron.

>little strange when he moved his hand to my side

He is becoming attracted to you.

Look you did it and I'm pretty sure that in of itself was hard for you. I'm proud of you Anonette.

If he's into 80's movies you should suggest you watch The Princess Bride together someday if you haven't watched it already. Personally, i haven't watched it yet, but i have read online that it's a great comedy romance movie and a lot of people love it.

no ass slaps or anything? its pretty weird, if my gf wore a naked apron I would slap her ass without hesitation.

It is pretty fun. I sing with her all the time.

Seems like you have been having an exciting week.

Really cute

How is everyone's week gone?

No, he didn't come anywhere near me.
Bleh, not that exciting. What did you and the wife sing?

Attached: 5j3.jpg (1024x576, 87K)

We sang 'Seperate Ways", a really bad rendition of "cha la", she took a break and I sang her "I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing", and we sang a few more songs after that and walked to Chipotle and got food. Was a nice, simple night.

Well, try to get some good kisses in now and again, keep that little spark alight in your hearts.
Adorable.

>I'm so bored I'm literally just gonna go back to bed
>"Hey I might join you if that's cool"
I guess sleeping together in the middle of the day is new for us, might be nice.
That's fun. I can't sing lol.

is this euphemism for sex?

Attached: CjcQBE6.jpg (362x346, 38K)

You are both off today? Why not go on a date or something?

I'm no Justin Timberlake myself, Karen can sing decently but we just do it for the fun of it.

Make sure you get some kissing action in. Did you guys have a fight or something? You should talk to him if he is acting wierd.

We were gonna get dinner later. I probably need the nap anyway so I don't fall asleep.
I don't think that's very likely.

Give him some sleepy kisses while he holds you and tell him you love him. Enjoy your nap.

>tfw you'll never sleep with your sister in the middle of the day and get sleepy kisses while you hold her in your arms and she tells you how much she loves you

Attached: screaming inside Blade Runner.jpg (580x548, 143K)

Last week I was home. My loli cousin was very tsun and didn't required my attention, as usual. I might say I was dissapointed.

My sister is scared of thunder so she crawls into my bed to sleep during storms and I put my arm around her and tell her its okay.

THESE THREADS AREN'T GOOD FOR MY HEART BUT I KEEP COMING BACK HHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG

Attached: F9jS9Ze.gif (357x237, 57K)

I'm lost, how many sibling couples is this thread about
Furthermore, why do you believe them

Attached: 10.png (725x981, 483K)

Its fun to believe them

I, for one, actually believe no one would be autistic enough to fake for so long. There are a few inconsistencies here and there, sure, but nothing that kills the magic.

Chris made some slips in the early threads that were unlikely to happen if the story had been fake.

Cute, did you lean into him, or did you just sit there normally but let him hold you.

I leaned into him. Its more comfortable that way and he doesn't seem to mind much. He has been really nice lately. I didnt even ask to sit by him he asked me to come to him.

Attached: A8winn.jpg (1404x1294, 527K)

how long have you been living together, couch?

Only 2 are couples. Rest are just cute stories

This. Chris has been doing this since November and anytime an user tried to pull one over on him he managed to prove himself. Either it is someone who at this point should write a book for keeping it up or its real. Either way as long as I get to read his stories and other anons experiences I am happy. These threads are a nice positive feeling experience in the sea of shit on this site.

Wait, two couples? Are we counting anonette already?

Yeah remember. Her brother basically confessed to her.

A little over a year now.

We can't prove them true or untrue, might as well hope they are and enjoy the cute stories.

not only did he confess, he also said she belonged to him, in a very cute and dumb way, as his dumbass would do

As much as I am rooting for Anonette's happiness, let's bear in mind that "basically confessed" and "officially confessed" are two very different things. Her bro needs to step up his game, and take some initiative. Set Anonette's mind at ease and her heart aflutter.

And in other family news, I'm going to visit my little sister (the med student) next weekend. I'm staying the night with her in Nashville, and could use recommendations for a dinner spot.

Isn't she going to live with you?
Plans on confessing?

We're going on dates so I guess we're a couple.

He also got a boner rubbing my back to help me doze off so I guess he likes it just fine lololol. Also I technically slept topless with him but it was comfy and fine. We're about to go look for a new pizza place to try and maybe find something else fun to do.

Attached: 53y35.jpg (500x590, 42K)

Sex is fun, you should do that.

Well lets see, how about a romantic drive?

A romantic drive to a love hotel.

>got boner
lewd
>technically slept topless
what does technically even mean here? what's the detail?
>new pizza place
You already decided on it? what's your usual choice of topping? and your brother's?
would you rather top him in bed or let him do the topping?

Bleh. I'm sure it will be romantic enough.
He wanted me to take my shirt off to rub my back, and I wasn't wearing a bra because only psychopaths sleep in a bra. When he was done I didn't bother putting the shirt back on and I just snuggled up in my blankets and passed out.
He likes chicken on his pizza for some reason, I'm not picky, usually I just want as much cheese as possible.
I would be useless on top.

Attached: f0p.png (307x362, 273K)

A useless cute dork trying too hard is okay too, though.

You should sneakly top him and take pop your cherry with his D help yourself.

It still felt good didn't it? Does he give good backrubs?

chicken on pizza? i never tried that. I like tuna toppings personnaly. Also yeah you can't go wrong with more cheese on a pizza!
>useless top
That would be cute. I'd love to see the face my partner makes as she tries her best while being clueless.

Attached: Kirino and Kyousuke kissing in bed.jpg (1000x1000, 348K)