Describe your parents' relationship with each other in one sentence

Describe your parents' relationship with each other in one sentence.

Attached: 9a0154deaeffa329cd1efb91e8081b14.jpg (494x750, 69K)

Downward spiral of stress, emotional distance, eventually drugs, and finally a messy seperation that to this day both parties are upset about

By far the worst thing that has ever happened to me.

It is like the cold war.

super duper great better than yours :D

When the only thing holding you together is the emotional fragility of your kids and laziness but then have a great day together and rediscover your relationship

He was a narcissist, she was severely depressed, go figure.

Attached: 1547850596391.jpg (480x461, 30K)

Upper middle-class white people buy matching arm chairs after meeting over spring break in 1979

A roastie who settled down with a beta cuck.

Mom extremely depressed and hyper emotional, dad is cold, distant and sarcastic. Mom hates dad, dad doesn't give a shit.

The entire reason I believe soulmates exist.

Attached: 1536213872211.jpg (202x250, 27K)

My mother was a feminist activist. She thought men should be intellectual and not treat women as their "slaves" (being a housewife) and that men shouldn't expect women to be their mother. She married a macho blue collar man 10 years younger than her who was near-illiterate and regularly made sexist and vulgar jokes.

Attached: 1539322062423.png (322x395, 201K)

what's genuinely the matter with women?

Dad is a mega-ultra-super Chad who mom holds the leash to, because he genuinely loves her.

They just want attention and admiration

I wouldn't say it's all women because because I have a sister and seeing the hypocrisy of our feminist mom had some impact on her. She actively dislikes feminism, married at 20 and has been a housewife all her life.

Hated one another, got divorced, now good friends

my mom lied about her two previous marriages and took a nut a year in dating at 37 to get tied down to a rich guy she was dating. That rich guy ended up being a huge pedo who raped me when I was 11 and groomed me up from a small child in relative isolation to believe in homosex being totally normal. Turns out its not normal for your dad to show you how to wash your penis 50 times.

They act like they're married without any of the commitment of actually being married.

Massively underrated post

Meshugga

Are you gay now? Did he go to jail or any consequences?

>A child caught in a war he didnt understand where he was being pulled by each side to join them

shitting, taking a shower, putting comfy pajamas, suddenly you feel the urge to shit again.

Widowed then remarried.

A tale of a alcoholic mother who's selfishness ruined lives.

Addicts suffer from trauma. That's their way of coping. It is selfish, though.

My mom was a money-grubbing whore and my dad was emotionally distant.

Love, they've been together for 45 years.

A coping mechanism that she preferred over life in the end

And look how you turned out to be, Anonbro.

He was a punk, and she did ballet; can I make it any more obvious?

An emotionally distant misogynist? Yeah.

A horrific mistake, just like me

I'm glad you exist, bro.

My mom is a apathetic narcissist martyr who constantly shits on my dad, who is like every dad in movies who tries but can't get his stuff together

Ultimately it's fucked me up
And I'm afraid that I'll just act like my mom in any relationship

suicidally depressed alcoholic cuck worships cheating control freak who divorced him a decade ago

Attached: 1530913779561.jpg (400x300, 34K)

A huge mistake.

>A huge mistake.
How the fuck is this original. I wonder how often R9K purges its database.

They divorced when I was six years old, I hate my dad and am disappointed in my mom.

No one here is glad any body here exists, it's terrible.

mental retard worships manipulative sociopath bitch who hates him more than any other person in her life

loving naivety meets autistic angry asshole

Nonexistent, because my father is dead.

narcissistic ocd asshole mentally abuses a bpd alcoholic

>loving naivety meets autistic angry asshole
How do I find a lovingly naive person?

This is why we're not normies.

Well, I'm not glad I exist, but thanks bro for some wholesomeness, didn't expect it on this site

fake and only lasting because of us

Divorced before I was born. She's an alcoholic who I'm not in contact with and he's cold, distant and emotionless and speaks to me once a month.

Attached: 1536264211064.jpg (1080x1081, 69K)

Don't you fucking know what a sentence is?

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

Divorced before I was born, she's an alcoholic who I'm not in contact with and he's cold, distant, and emotionless and speaks to me once a month.

originally.

Attached: 1529011419813.png (597x579, 36K)