Whats your opinion on my newly acquired birb bros Jow Forums

whats your opinion on my newly acquired birb bros Jow Forums

Attached: birb bro 1&2.jpg (1440x1920, 146K)

Theyre very nice
I like the front ones dots a lot
Nice post user!

I had zebra finches before and they're the best. Maximum cuteness. On that note GET A BIGGER FUCKING CAGE YOU RETARDED FUCK.

Attached: 1545119367371.png (240x301, 10K)

ive only had money for this one, I doubt I can afford a bigger one

Then return the finches or give them to the humane society because they'll suffer for the rest of their lives in that tiny ass cage. You shouldn't be allowed to own pets if you can't afford what they need.

looking back at the pic, the perspective is fucked, the cage is like 1x1x1.7 meters, I understand why youre thinking its small now

Very cute birds please be nice to them

You know that's a male and female right?
OreggNo

yep, idk if ill let them breed though

>Very cute birds please be nice to them

this. long-time bird (parrot) owner here. they're truly amazing creatures but so many owners mistreat/neglect them. give them a nice clean big cage and good food, they deserve it and will bring you years of joy in return.

Finches are based as fuck
Little tiny beepers.

they sound like the birds in that short animation pixar made a long time ago

DAYUUM with those beaks, your berds look like PHAT lipped niggas

I sometimes think about buying a pet (like a bird or turtles or even fish) and then I'm like "But why if I go on a holiday somewhere, who will look after them?". And the thing is I never go anywhere.

That's a gorgeous bird. What's it's name?

I enjoy birbs. They're pleasant. You did well, user.

I visited someone once who lived on a quiet street and they had finches quietly beeping in the next room. I loved it so much more than the sounds of dirtbikes and pickup trucks with no mufflers where I live.

One of my finches died a few weeks ago, sad :( Though I also got 3 cockatiels, birds really are awesome but a bit noisy sometimes

Nice and pointy

Idk about those but parrot-like birds are cute and lovely. Those ones are beautiful for sure.

I haven't given them name yet, dubs decide

Mallory and Wallace

call it dubs for all the dubs in this thread

skitter and tattletale

release them into the wild

Beep and Meep

I have a pair of zebra finches too, very nice OP.

glitter and cookie

Attached: 1551162825898.jpg (604x550, 54K)

checked and dubspilled

I am sorry OP

Attached: 1549729638720.jpg (594x592, 75K)

WHY are 90% of pet owners poor retards who are too stupid to know they are abusing their animals?

Attached: image.jpg (208x250, 49K)

winrar! say hello to glitter and cookie im at work so I cant take pics but have some more I took earlier

Attached: received_1988959934747215.jpg (1536x2048, 210K)

Are you maintaining appropriate temperature and humidity? Do you have some HEPA? Do you like millet as much as they do? Bird food is much cheaper than human food, and shouldn't it be safe for you to eat if it doesn't kill weak birds after several months and you autoclave it?

omg you madman im sorry I gave your birds gay names, they are super cute
if you want please give me more pics if the thread is dead this is my discord: kuso#0365

>tfw have mulberry tree outside my second storybedroom window

I get to watch as many birds as I want and not take care of them

Do you eat the very good berries?

now those are some cute birbs
try your best to get them a bigger cage
I once raised a baby birb that fell out a tree, was too young and parents couldnt put it back in the nest. it basically would not leave me alone afterwards, if i ever left the room or in his cage he would freak out since i wanted to sleep on my shoulder. Best birb and best pet i had, i let him outside after a few months to be with his parents again