Daily reminder that sex is a natural part of people's lives

Daily reminder that sex is a natural part of people's lives.

Attached: Screenshot_38.png (846x918, 52K)

I dunno if this is supposed to be bait or something, but those all sound pretty comfy and wholesome. Except the last one.

No it's a startling reminder that something that we find so hard is nothing to normal people.

Yeah, but it doesn't upset me, it just makes me sad.

>doesn't upset me
>makes me sad
how stupid can you get

Attached: firefox_CFqs5BwB4d.png (494x157, 9K)

My emotions go from jealousy -> extreme anger -> hatred -> despair -> numbness

How old are you kids? You do realize that half of these people annoy the shit out of each other, and not a small fraction of these guys getting their dicks rubbed now are going to be pumping their mouths full of hot lead in a few decades after getting fucked by the family courts.

Women aren't nice you dumb zoomers, how can you not know this even though you have access to the internet practically out of the cradle. I guess the hormones are still screwing with your heads.

26, kissless, hugless, touchless, fucking VIRGIN
I got a big fat paycheck but so what?

virgin wizard detected

Actually I did get laid, not a lot but I know what benis in vagina feels like, and I know what women are like.

The problem is that too many of you guys are actually attractive enough to just get in a relationship but are too beta to avoid getting manipulated. She's going to eventually ask you to get married and you're going to say yes out of fear of being alone and because you got addicted to pussy but also because you feel guilty and friends and family around you both hers and yours want you to settle down like a typical betacuck. Even if you don't, eventually pregnancy will happen and you will have that whole barrel of trouble.

The longer you spend around women, either sexually or even platonically, the more they are going to fuck with you and try to manipulate you, and over time it's just going to happen. I know this sounds like loser talk and/or paranoid but it is 100% true.

Nah I know you guys are all jacked mentally strong alpha male studs or whatever and nothing bad will ever happen to you.

Why are you still here then?
You have ascended bro. Get out there and enjoy the high life.

reddit spacing boomer

Not the guy you are replying to, but why are you letting women and your dick effectively run your life?

If you care so much about your virginity, just go on a sexcation and fuck as many hookers as you'd like.

Women are generally a huge liability. Even if she doesn't divorce you and take half your assets, the honey moon phase of your relationship will soon be over and you'll be fighting the majority of the days due to her feels.

This is true. But what you gona do? Not have kids and let your country be overran by foreigners from completely different civilizations?

>tfw ballgag gf

You're right actually. I hit literally all the boxes, 30+, balding, not great job...

It's just so sad whenever I come here and there are all these guys who I know rationally understand what women are like, but are just totally controlled by their hormones and will ruin their lives because of it. Their bodies are literally designed to betray them.

The irony is you have to become a has been older guy loser for your test levels to drop enough for you to see things clearly, at which point you become vulnerable to accusations that you're just jealous and bitter, blah blah blah.

Which is kinda true, I wish I was Chad and had been able to get all the hot pussy I never was able to get, and without any consequences. But I absolutely don't wish I was an average normie.

Be honest with yourself, if you're not Chad either women will make your life miserable one way or the other. Either by not giving you sex at all and stringing you along a lot, OR by giving it to you at a very high price in money or sanity or time or whatever.

You know what I meant. I'm not angry about it.

I'm honestly considering killing myself (in a few years time) if I still can't get a relationship.
Life is not meant to be lived like this....

this guy speaks the truth. Modern women put such a high value on themselves that its literally why insurance companies think people are worth millions. Do you think for one second that WW2 would have been fought if everyone in the western world thought a human life was worth a healthy 7 figures?

>imagine letting women live in your mind rent free like this

Wow!

Ok maybe you're a sociopath who doesn't care for relationships but that's not me,.

Why does that make me a sociopath? Because I recognize that it rarely ever works out for the man?

You're acting like a woman who disregards future LT planning for feels.

I mean I get it. You're in your mid 20s. Probably everyone in your social circles are getting married/having kids and they look so happy right now on social media.

Fast forward ten years, half of them will be divorced, the other half will be in sexless marriages where the wife complains all day and the ungrateful kids start rebelling against the parents.

If that's what you want, good luck. You will need it.

The vast majority of my friends have good relationships. What does that say?
You can't live life thinking about the negatives man. That's no way to live.

>The vast majority of my friends have good relationships.

They probably don't. This itself is a normie meme that normies instinctually shill in order to get you to go along with the rest. No different from other normie bullshit like "getting on the career/property ladder" or "being a good patriot". It's just a normie scam to get you tied down so other people can control you

So do my friends.

When you were younger, did your parents ever ask you "if your friends jumped off a bridge, would you?"

It sounds like you have your mind made up, so go ahead and start finding some chubby woman to start betabuxing for. Just remember you were warned if things start going astray years from now. Good luck!

I get what you're saying.
But man... their lives are like 1000x better than mine. Even if their relationship eventually fails as you say, they would've lived a much fuller life than me.

>Fast forward ten years, half of them will be divorced, the other half will be in sexless marriages where the wife complains all day and the ungrateful kids start rebelling against the parents.
10 Good years is more than I expect out of life at the moment. Also at least I can provide my kids with a good life. Childhood was great for me even though I had a shitty dad, I imagine it would be even better if I were their dad.

Attached: 1547623265255.jpg (901x518, 62K)

humans are social animals
loneliness literally causes physical damage to the body

just go get a hooker retard. are you autistic?

Hookers don't do it for me.
Hell, I've even had a girl close to me offer to fuck me on NYE. Declined because she has a bf.
I want a real relationship man.

bullshit.

It's in the interest of normsciety to promote this idea, and even if it was true, there's probably a minority who are different (and normies hate the idea of other people not needing people they way they do, so they have to promote the narrative that needing others is stronger than being alone rather than the reverse).

This used to be me except I don't really get the second and third one anymore when I get reminded of how fucked my life is compared to normies. Eventually I assume I'll permanently get stuck on the last one.

There is nothing natural about casual sex.

Attached: mpv-shot0005.jpg (988x1036, 141K)

Says the non-sexhaver.

i hate my wife

quite the opposite, from a biological standpoint casual sex is good because animals are hard-wired to reproduce

If you really want a relationship, go get some chubby chick. You make good money, you can get someone. I think you'll be making a mistake, but again, it's your life.

Going your own way doesn't mean loneliness. I have a social circle.

I'm trying to go full 2D.
I know 3D is unobtainable at this point.

Attached: 1552215943325.jpg (225x350, 33K)

Sex is really great, I'm always so surprised that some people don't have it.

Well considering you need good genetics to attract a mate for sex, yeah.. a lot of people don't have it.
FUCK YOU.

>sex

I can't afford the condoms

>a lot

Hahaha, can't be that many. I've seen some ugly people who have had sex.

HAHAHAHA ASKWOMEN IS SUCH A KEKED SUB

Attached: Screenshot_40.png (913x783, 52K)

FUCK YOU. Why are you on this board?

The man at the door forgot to ask to see my hymen so now I'm in the secret virgin club laffin' at the incels.

I remember the days when you can post something about women and get 4-500 replies all hating on her.
The absolute state of this board in 2019.

lmao, ok great grandpa incel.

>i used to walk 15 miles in the snow to tell a roastie tits of gtfo

Sex is not good nor natural as long as I haven't had it before as well. Fuck all of you impure niggers, I'm hoping you either get AIDS or end up impregnating or getting impregnated by some random one night stand, GOD FUCKING DAMN.

Attached: 1545432309819.png (564x676, 13K)