What are you doing with your life user?

What are you doing with your life user?

Attached: b6ebacb172e90500064532a757b0dd79_1.jpg (246x239, 16K)

Drinking right now. But in general studying.

Making money, working on my marriage and shitposting.
You?

and then you woke up

Attached: uLDuTdJ.png (500x800, 199K)

I make commercials

I wish I could wake up and just be a NEET. Married life is hard fampai.

Attached: 1525913536758.jpg (1200x1738, 1.04M)

Wow that is hot.

It's how Spain lost his virginity.

Awesome, plz post more. I want to see Spain's anus bleeding from the massive futa cock he's taking balls-deep.

I'd have to make more.

We have answered your question, Italy. Now you tell us, what you are doing with your life?

wasting it without bf

Sleep

Sounds pretty based to me

dunno man. i'm starting to think i'm not going to get along with anyone. nobody takes me seriously or shares my ambitions, concerns, interests or ideas.

Tell us about your interests/ideas, mate

irl, i mean. you can usually find internet people to talk with, but it's not the same, especially not lately since the propaganda machine has taken over.

I just wanted to know what things you are interested in. Simply curious.

Right now? Taking a day of rest after a manic but hyper productive 12 hour day yesterday.

Attached: 1515456143310.jpg (749x926, 50K)

i can always find people who share minor interests, but very few who think in the same way i do. of course i can find people who are interested in some of my hobbies if i really look, but somehow it's just not satisfying when i do get out and try to socialize. it's like i'm not talking to anyone.

killin myself when Jow Forums goes down for the last time

but to answer your question: compsci, games, stuff like that.

cont.
none of these interactions feel organic. it's like everyone else is on a script and has nothing original to say.

professional artist living the (non-starving) artist life

nuthin much. You?

Well, it sounds like you just have to keep searching, user. Its not like its that easy to find someone who shares all your interests and thinks the same way you do. Also, what games do you play?

not many lately. just a few classics. i've been trying to avoid them because i feel that they're a waste of time, but somehow i always seem to fall into the trap of wasting time anyway.

>i feel that they're a waste of time
They really are, but sometimes its just relaxing to spend a couple of hours in a good strategy. At least for me.

>find someone who shares all your interests

i'm not looking for someone who shares all my interests. i'm disappointed by most social interactions. this wears on you after a while.

i no longer find escapism very satisfying, and always feel guilty about wasting time, although i can still appreciate a good game.

Don't know. Have no motivation to do anything.

>i'm not looking for someone who shares all my interests. i'm disappointed by most social interactions. this wears on you after a while.

and not because i think i'm better than anyone else, or anything like that. it just feels like more of a chore or something difficult that i have to navigate, rather than an enjoyable experience.

Not a god damned right now to be honest. I just got done with exams. I've been sleeping like crazy lately Mr Italy.

Have you been successful with your exams?

Yes. I may have died inside but I got em done alright.

Anal.

Well, that's at least something...

Too much and too little
I want a reserve 1-UP so I can keep going after I bite the dust

Attached: 1514376276598.jpg (480x296, 15K)

that?

im wasting it

nothing

Attached: happy1.jpg (1920x1200, 311K)