I unironically want him to win so badly, bros. 12k a year would change my fucking life

I unironically want him to win so badly, bros. 12k a year would change my fucking life.

Attached: 491F4F8D-2198-4980-80FE-2E24397837E2.jpg (900x700, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NAtyv8NpbFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does Yang support neetbux? If so I found my candidate.

i have no idea what you're talking about
explain
from what im guessing some chink wants to run in 2020 and give people 12k a year in UBI

If everyone gets 12k a year then nobody is any better off than anyone else. All that will happen is your taxes will increase by 12k so the gov can claw it back

Yeah i want him to win too so badly.
Then american dollar will finally collapse and other countries can buy off america cheap bit by bit.
I'd enjoy watching this country fall.

have you ever heard a thing called inflation

Get a load of this barinlet.

Attached: 1549370144011.png (400x336, 171K)

American dollar only collapses if more of it gets diluted.

We are only I creating currency velocity, which raises GDP.

Hes a brainlet because he belives 1k $ will ever implemented, when gook clearly talks outta his ass, ur the same type of brainlet.

There wont be any inflation.
We wont be printing any new money you brainlet

Universal income. Wagies would get the same 12k you get.

3 939 431 904 000 per year, based on the US population.
Have fun bankrupting your country in one year.

Free 12k hmmm us dollar = zimbabwe dollar 12k = 12 Cad

youtu.be/NAtyv8NpbFQ

He breaks where the money is coming from down. It's still pretty stupid though and then goes on a tangent about how important truckers are even though people are getting into the trucking business less and less of their own accord.

Hmm, alright that is fine. I am gonna buy a pimpin nintendo switch and a capture card and become a famous splatoon 2 player.

Richfags make more than enough to pay for it with taxes.

GDP is 20 Trillion for the US what's your point?

lmao, what do you live on now? I live in a third world shithole and I make more than 12k a year

They actually don't have this much in total I think.
This is ALL your government's money.
20% from it (around 4 trillion) is to be moved to free gibs. Really? How can you sustain this?

It's not free Gibbs.

It's our return on investment.

That's the value of all good and services PRODUCED, not profit lol. Take a simple look at the top 1%. Add up the wealth of Bezos, Gates, Zuckerberg, and the rest of the top 10 wealthiest people, and it's STILL not enough. Go ahead and throw in the Rothschilds, and you have enough to cover the first year. After that, the rich are utterly broke

Call it what you want. All your taxes go towards government. Now try removing 20% of that.

Your parasitism is becoming destructive to the nation. Please stop being a worthless parasite

10 wealthiest people are not even actual richest people in the world though, old nobility families are not ranked on forbes list.

And? So let's throw in whatever fantasy class of secret rich people you have concocted. And it's enough to cover, what, 2 years? At which point the wealth of the top 5% has been reduced to literally zero, which further means there is absolutely no capital for loans in order for people to start businesses, meaning no more products and services for you to buy with your $1000 a month which, again, will run out in less than a year

Lol what the fuck have you invested, you cockservicing NEET. Kill yourself without delay

>tfw making $65,000 a year from a cushy job and living like a god in Cleveland, Ohio

Attached: 4.jpg (996x1500, 219K)

Gdp=/=government funds
Most of our GDP is through the service industry as well; you can't just massively tax that without crashing the economy and any small business.

If you don't even make 12k a year, there is a reason you don't make decisions.

>Your parasitism is becoming destructive to the nation. Please stop being a worthless parasite
Good fuck this nigger/kike/fag nation

Why take $1,000 a month when you could simply make money worthless?

Attached: Good Sister.jpg (480x950, 131K)

It's not parasitism. It's trickle-down economics.

But then what would you give to prostitutes in exchange for massaging your man meat?

Let us remember
>US population is 326,000,000
>326,000,000*$12,000=3.9 trillion dollars
>More than the entire federal budget (almost 3.6 trillion)

He's not going to win and I don't think he plans on winning. He's pulling a Bernie '16.

In 2016, Bernie introduced the idea of a $15 minimum wage and universal healthcare to america. Everyone said it was stupid and unrealistic. 3 years later, universal healthcare is being taken seriously and there's a good chance we could be getting it in the near future.

Right now, universal basic income sounds dumb and unrealistic. But all Yang needs to do is break down how it'll work and remind Americans that it's gonna have to happen sooner or later. So by 2024, ubi might become a serious discussion

Bread, medicine, good boy points whatever she wants really.

All neets pay attention, I have good news for you: You have access to all the money in the world. Yes, you read that correctly. Bezos's wallet? It is completely open to you. Want to take $200,000 from the Koch brothers? You can do it today if you want.

What the fuck do you think happens to money in banks? Do you think it just sits there? Bezos keeps his money in a bank. You can go take out a loan from that bank, you dipshit.

>b-b-billionaires only got that way because they had access to a small loan of $1,000,000

You have that same privilege, you absolute dipshitted subhuman. You think you can turn a million dollars into a billion? You think you can turn $100,000 into $300,000 ? You are absolutely able to try it ANY TIME YOU CHOOSE TO GET OFF YOUR PIMPLED NEET ASS

Attached: 79353_02big.jpg (678x1024, 98K)

>So by 2024, ubi might become a serious discussion
You don't have this much money to spare, as to discuss this at all.

A bunch of people are already on government assistance, so the price goes down substantially. Plus, you have to factor in all the other savings that come from essentially eradicating poverty.

Why exactly do you think Yang will actually give every american $1000/m? Are you young or what? No president keeps a promise the way they said it during elections. Now this one is literally saying "yeah dudes i'll give you free money" and you fall for it like a retard?

kill ya self

Attached: da229511894ae945cda688e146239a30.jpg (392x756, 43K)

Or we can just nationalize all the industries and pay out the profits from those. Imagine if we nationalized Amazon and investment banks.

1.Phase out all government assistance programs.

2.Replace with UBI

Not that hard nigger

>business owner takes $1000 out of his pocket
>hands it to poor person
>poor person spends that $1000 at the business owner's store
>business person now short $1000
>??????
>poverty is eradicated

Attached: feels_guy_dumb2.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

You have to pay that loan back you jackass. If you have no way to pay it back or your plans to pay it back don't work out, you've ruined your own fucking life. And that's even if they give you the loan. The bank might see that you make $9.68/hr at your shitty job and turn down your request for a loan because they know you'll never pay it back. Are you stupid?

>implying NEETs with no credit can just waltz into a bank and receive a massive loan (let alone with a decent interest rate)

The UBI would be far more expensive than the current systems though.

dont get any big ideas about yang theyre not going to happen. the fact that he's chinese already ensures that people wont vote for him

>If you have no way to pay it back or your plans to pay it back don't work out

>"if you fail at your endeavor then you will suffer some amount of consequences!!!!!"
>"that's completely inhumane!!!!1"

You can apply the same argument to UBI: What if the people receive UBI and still manage not to produce anything for society?

Attached: feels_guy_dumb1.png (600x656, 75K)

>What if the people receive UBI and still manage not to produce anything for society?
You wouldn't have to pay it back, shit for brains

Attached: 7B1A4902-AA51-4931-BD57-6FF5201C3FE9.png (257x196, 8K)

Just wanted to mention that bez and zuck aren't really The wealthiest, they just wealthiest of ranked.
I don't think such social policy even plausible so there isn't any point to argue about it, because modern world not quite this retarded and also because US is no Belgium currently.

It would be way more efficient and effective.

Plus all the new businesses that would benefit from it would makeup for the I initial cost.

Also you can cut the military budget in half and cover the cost

Maybe this might change your mind, he faked the donation counter

That's not the point you fucking retard. The point is, UBI is hypothesized to be feasible because it is hypothesized to have a net benefit on the economy. So for every given person, you have 2 possibilities:

1. The person will produce some benefit from $12,000 a year, in which case they can just fucking take out a loan of $12,000 under the current system

2. The person will NOT produce some benefit, in which case UBI is equal to throwing money into the Atlantic Ocean, and the current system already gives them what they deserve (nothing)

Attached: pepe_retarded_dumb.jpg (600x485, 40K)

Tell that to the treasury and the Fed reserve you fucking dunce this will never ever ever happen and anyone who thinks so is buttfuck retarded or 7 years old. Which are you?

>You have access to all the money in the world. Yes, you read that correctly. Bezos's wallet? It is completely open to you. Want to take $200,000 from the Koch brothers? You can do it today if you want.
>What the fuck do you think happens to money in banks? Do you think it just sits there? Bezos keeps his money in a bank. You can go take out a loan from that bank, you dipshits
This is what you said. You said we have access to all the money in the world and we can access it by taking out a loan. You didn't even stop to think of how ridiculous such a fucking statement was before you posted it. The bank won't give just anyone a huge fucking loan and you have to have a way to pay it back.
>The person will produce some benefit from $12,000 a year, in which case they can just fucking take out a loan of $12,000 under the current system
>"You can just walk into the bank and they'll give you a multi thousand dollar loan XD"

>"ho-ho, I have you now, friend. I see you utilized hyperbole earlier in the post to make a point, little did you know I would take it literally later on as it suits me!"

Fucking kill yourself at your absolute earliest convenience. To your second point, almost anyone can take out a loan of $12,000. If you have some extremely basic plan you can pitch to the bank, and any history of an income above zero dollars, you can get a loan that small.

fuckin hilarious they were too stupid to make donations come in at different times, and tied it to computer time for a good measure, what a buncha brainlets

Attached: 1541489426130.jpg (740x740, 426K)

Why don't we just reduce population size by removing the unneccesary and unintelligent? It would be far more efficient and realistic.

Nigger how was I supposed to know you were trying to be funny?
>pitch to the bank
>any history of income
Do you realize what fucking board you're on? Half of the people here don't even leave their fucking houses. This is why they love Yang so much. They're not trying to get fucking bank loans to start their real estate business, asshole.

I am laughing and laughing because anons think

>Half of the people here don't even leave their fucking houses. This is why they love Yang so much

Exactly, these are the people who want UBI. People who produce nothing, have never produced anything, and have no plans to EVER produce anything in the future. They want Yang because they want to take other peoples' money with impunity and give nothing back. If a person wants UBI, but does not fit that profile, then they can do just fine under the current system. QED.

I don't get it, 12k a year is not a lot of money. Why don't you just get a job instead of hoping for something that won't happen, OP?

Attached: 105343399-1532101091381howmuchasinglepersonneedstolivecomfortably.530x298.jpg (530x298, 16K)

Not everyone gets an allowance as good as yours. Remember to thank daddy every night.

Because "just get a job" doesn't translate to real life. You'll realize that after you leave college.

I work a full time office gig user, who the hell do you think you are talking to?

Everyone I know who has been to college, even the people who haven't been to college have jobs. I literally do not know a single person who is currently unemployed aside from a friend in his master's at USC who is probably 150k deep in debt.

I have a job and I want UBI because it's going to have to happen eventually. One day all of our jobs will be obsolete, we'll have robots to do them for us. No one will want to pay a human for imperfect work for years when they can buy a robot once and have it do perfect work. To keep a revolution from happening, the government will have to start issuing out money to the people. UBI is going to happen.

You're an idiot thinking it will even be a currency system by that point. It will be more like credit in exchange for labor and service and guess what, you will still be rocket fuel

Then let it happen when it NEEDS to happen. Any time earlier, and the people whose jobs are not automated yet will get fucked by the neets. There is absolutely no way around that. Unemployment is still incredibly low, meaning there are still plenty of jobs for everyone despite increasing automation. We are not there yet. Fuck off with UBI, we can talk again in 20 years

>who the hell do you think you are talking to?
Someone on Jow Forums; people who browse this website are losers. You're free to larp as much as you want, though.

I think your chart is not accurate in 2019.

user I made 25k this past year (before taxes) and I am still what I consider struggling/poor. I am sorry to burst your bubble

No you can't you stupid fucking monkey.
The military budget is 10% of the entire US spending. You cut that shit in half? Congrats, you reduced the spending by 5%.
Worthless niggers quoting muh 50% of federal discretionary spending.
HOW ABOUT USE HOW MUCH IT MAKES OUT OF THE ENTIRE BUDGET

good. bleed it dry until the whole system collapses and the weak are culled in the ensuing chaos

If 12k would change your life, why don't you just get a job? Even most shit tier jobs will pay ~$30,000 a year if you work full time, and at that income level you pretty much get all your taxes back.

even if rich tax will fund this guess what happen when you tax 90% rich class that right they leave and you will be left with no one to tax now what that right you will be forced to increase inflation or to lower taxes

stop spamming those threads r9k is last place to talk about politics

id rather kill myself than work
1k without working beats 10k a month working
by far

How much money do we put into Isreal and other third world shitholes exactly? Shit won't change with those countries so we could stop that

Attached: 1335043617384.jpg (680x955, 112K)

>muh great depression never happened
>muhhhhh what is economy kek just cut all spendings since why we need welfare